Chapter 19

By the time you get to work this morning, it is a little after 7:00 AM. As you unlock your classroom door, you hear a sultry voice coming from behind you saying, "Good morning, Sunshine."

Not expecting the greeting, you give a little start and a small yelp, as you turn to face the man behind you. You're greeted by Tae, smiling down at you, and you can't help but smile back at him as you mutter, "You startled me."

Chuckling, Tae replies, "I know it's terrible of me, but I can't help it. You make the cutest little sound when you're startled."

He reaches behind you to open your door, as he wraps his arm around your waist and walks you into the classroom. As soon as the two of you are inside, he closes it behind him. Turning you around to face him, Tae pushes your back up against the wall adjacent to the entrance. With a mischievous smirk on his lips, Tae leans down and says, "I missed you," right before he brushes his lips lightly against yours, making your skin prickle with pleasure.

Noticing the way your body responds to his touch, he chuckles and presses his lips against yours in a full kiss. When Tae runs the tip of his tongue along the seam of your lips, you part for him without hesitation, allowing him to deepen the kiss. As the kiss becomes more fervent, he lets out a guttural groan and presses his pelvis against your belly. He pulls away and utters, "Look at the effect you have on me." He places your hand on his growing length and adds, "Look how hard you make me. You do this to me. Just with a look, a kiss. You drive me absolutely wild. God... Baby, I want you."

You softly mutter, "Oh... God, Tae."

"Do you think we have time for a quickie?" he asks as he kisses your jawline and licks the column of your neck, sending goosebumps all over your body.

You reply, "You're incorrigible. Did you know that?"

Tae rolls his hips as he presses his rigidity against you. Then he growls in your ear, "Incorrigible is my middle name. I had to jerk off twice in the middle of the night because I woke up dreaming about fucking your tight little pussy. You're so beautiful."

His words alone trigger your body to hum and come alive, lighting a fire in your core. You swallow hard and push him away from you slightly. You say, "Not here. We'll get caught."

"I kind of like the idea of that. I'm sure some of the faculty around here would love nothing more than to watch me fuck the shit out of you."

You gasp at his words and say, "I'm less worried about them and more worried about the kids."

"Bah... they have to learn about the birds and the bees, sooner or later. I'm sure I can teach these boys some things. Fuck... my cock is so fucking hard right now. Are you wet for me?"

"Oh God... Please. You have to stop." You let out a small moan when his fingers lightly brush up against your feminine heat, making Tae chuckle.

Kissing you deeply once more, he finally steps away from you, giving you room to breathe. Adjusting his length down his pant leg, Tae says, "Okay, fine. But you owe me big," as he runs his middle finger along the seam of your sex and tickles your already swollen clit at its apex. When a wanton moan escapes your throat, he nips at your lower lip and purrs, "You're mine."

"Yes. Yours. Now, please... I need to get ready." You say, feeling breathless.

When he takes a step back, you walk around him and head to your desk, with him following a step behind. As you put your things down and sit behind your desk, Tae moves to stand in front of you as he rubs his hardened length with his hand. In a barely audible voice, he coos, "Baby girl, I want to feed you my cock. Let you swallow my head and my shaft, inch by hard inch. Would you like that, Love?"