Chapter 5

By the time you step outside, Esther is already there waiting for your party to come out. When she sees you guys, she opens the door to the passenger side and asks, "Did you ladies have a good time?"

Everyone gives Esther an affirmative answer. She chuckles when she sees everyone looking tired. When she gets back into the driver's seat, she looks through the rearview mirror and asks, "Where would you like to go next?"

You look at your phone and see that it is 2:10 AM. You offer, "I need sustenance. I had a lot to drink, but not much to eat and I require food."

There are four consensual nods in the passenger carriage of the vehicle. Esther offers, "How about a post-club trip to the diner? The Sunny Side?"

Lillian shouts, "Yes!!! please."

Chuckling, Esther says, "You got it," and rolls up the partition.

Skylar is the first to bring it up. "Okay, who fucked whom tonight?"

When she looks over at you, you say, "I didn't fuck anyone tonight. What the hell! Did you guys all get laid?"

Judy replies, "I hate to be that girl, but I did. I let George fuck me. And it was glorious!"

You ask, "Holy shit! Where did you guys go?"

She says, "Basement. Live music. There are small rooms off to the side, mostly storage. George knew exactly where to go. He pushed my ass up against the wall and let me have it. Holy fuck. I came so hard. I'm going to do that again with him. I like him. He was nice and sweet. And fucked like a machine."

Lillian remarks, "Jesus, Mary, and Joseph... Someone had her bell rung nicely."

Judy asks Lillian, "What about you? I saw you with one of the other guys. Anything go on?"

Blushing, Lillian replies, "Rohan. We made out and did some other stuff."

Skylar leans in and asks, "Other stuff?"

"Yes, other stuff."

You declare, "I demand details."

Lillian sighs and says, "Oral. We exchanged oral."

Your eyes grow round in surprise as you ask, "Was he any good?"

"He was great. I came twice and had to actually push him away, I was so sensitive. If I'd let him, he'd still be down there, licking and sucking away, to his heart's content. Oh... and the man had the prettiest penis I've ever seen. Annnd, the entire area was clean shaven. I didn't realize how much I would like the looks of that. He was so fucking hot. He had these abs... my God... I got to lick them."

Amanda laughs at Lillian's enthusiasm and asks, "What made his penis so pretty?"

"I don't know. It was light brown in color, straight with a slight upward curve, and really veiny. He had a broad and thick crown, and the whole thing was a very nice size to boot. All in all, it was a great cock."

Skylar adds, "Have you ever had one that bends to one side or the other?"

Lillian says, "Yes. I'm not a fan. This one would have felt good."

Turning attention back to Skylar, Lillian asks, "And you?"

"I did some stuff with Adrian first, and then towards the end of the night, I let Adam do it to me."

Amanda laughs aloud and says, "Two dudes? You greedy little slut."

Judy says, "You?!?!?! That's my fantasy. Well, if you were with both of them at the same time, it would have been. Okay, okay. What did you do with the first one?"