Chapter 16

You wake up to someone's leg and arms wrapped around your body. You stiffen momentarily, forgetting where and with whom you are. Tae must feel your body go taut because he says in his sleep sodden voice, "It's just me, Sunshine. You're in my bed. My girl, in my bed."

Letting out the breath that you were holding, you allow yourself to relax and snuggle back into him, only to get prodded by something long and hard. You hear Tae groan behind you and say, "Baby girl, you're asking for trouble here. You know how I am. Once I get going, I won't stop until I'm done. And I want to make sure that my girl has her breakfast before I rail her pussy into submission again."

You mewl in pleasure at his words and hear his rumbling laughter behind you. Kissing your exposed shoulder, he says, "What would you like to do? Sleep in some more or get up and get some breakfast."

"Mmm... I have to get my car from school first."

"You don't need your car. Just leave it there. We'll stay here the rest of the weekend, and We'll drive into work together on Monday morning. You can get your car after work."

"I can't do that. I'm sure some of the committee members have already noticed my car still parked there and are speculating as to where I've gone without my vehicle. If I show up to work with you on Monday, everyone will know exactly where I was."

"Oh... my sweet Sunshine, something is up, indeed." He says and thrusts his hard length in between your thighs. He hisses out a breath and says, "Fuck, I shouldn't have done that. Now I'm going to have to fuck you before we do anything else."

"You're relentless."

"You make me that way. I can't help that your cunt is the tightest I've ever had. Now, just relax and let me get you wet, so that I can fuck this pretty little pussy."

He reaches his hand down between your thighs and finds your clit. He starts to draw lazy circles around it, waking it up gently. He says, "Your pussy lips are so fucking soft. Do you normally keep it smooth like this?"

"Do you like it this way?"

"I like it either way. But this way, I can see my cock going in and out of your pussy a lot easier. I think I'm going to have to record you getting fucked later today. I want you to see what I see. Get your ass high up in the air and record my cock shuttling in and out of your wet cunt. God... fuck. I need my cock inside you now."

He pushes you over onto your belly, flat against the bed, and straddles your thighs. He says, "From now on, we are going to fuck every single day. My appetite is voracious, and you are a fucking feast."

He thrusts into you, hard. All the way to the hilt. This time, there is no slow push in. He knows that you can take him going as hard as he can give you, so without worry, he plunges into your heat as he growls out his pleasure. As he pumps in and out of you, he says, "Look how well you take my cock. What a good girl you are."

As he glides into your depth, Tae tilts his head back and groans, seemingly unable to contain the pleasure he's experiencing. As he continues to thrust into you, he brings his gaze back on you and demands, "Tell me you're mine."

Your breathless reply is mingled with a moan. "Oh God... I'm yours."

"Good girl. Now, let's see if I can make my girl cum."

It doesn't take long for Tae to fulfill his declaration. Within five minutes of his attentive ministrations, you are shuddering under him even as he continues to pump his cock into you. Finally, when he empties himself into your channel, he pulls out of you and says, "Okay. Let's go take a shower together. You're going to suck my cock and I'm going to cum all over your tits."