Chapter 17

"Are you sure you don't want to come back home with me and stay over? We can go into work together in the morning." Tae offers as he stands by your front door.

You reply, "You're going to get sick of me if we continue on like this."

"Not possible."

"Ha! I do appreciate your certainty and enthusiasm though. But you should go home. I'll see you in the morning at work. I'm sure you'll manage just fine without seeing me for the next ten hours."

"What if I told you, I can't."

"I'd say, you're full of it. Besides, my lady parts are begging for a break. You've been going at me hard for the past two days. No one can take that kind of pounding without needing some sort of a break."

Tae steps closer to you and wraps his arms around your waist. Then he says, "I would like to do some more of that pounding right now."

You feel his member, trapped between the two of you, twitch against your belly and hardening. Tae grabs a handful of your hair at the back of your head and gently tugs it down and back, making your spine arch. With your back bent, your breasts thrust themselves towards Tae, sending a silent invitation for his mouth. As soon as your hardened nipples are presented to him, his mouth descends on one of them and covers it over your thin T-shirt. He rolls his tongue around your pert nipple and gives it a gentle nip. When you cry out softly at his exploring mouth, he chuckles and says, "See? You know you want it too."

His hand snakes down the front of your pajama shorts and panties, and his fingers find your pink button. Tae starts to tease it and almost immediately, your entrance floods with your arousal. Feeling you grow hot and wet for him, Tae murmurs, "I fucking knew it. Baby, we can spend the rest of the night with my cock buried inside you. Doesn't that sound nice? Please, Sunshine. Don't send me home alone." He pulls your body in closer to him as he thrusts his pelvis up and hisses out of breath. He says, "You see what you do to me? Do you see how hard you make me? All I want to do is make you feel good. Please... I need you, Love."

You start to rub his rigid length up and down with your hand and Tae groans as he lifts your T-shirt to expose your breasts. He sucks one into his mouth, making you moan and crumbling your resolve. He continues, "I know you loved sucking my cock. You came as I was fucking your mouth, for God's sake. Dirty little girls like you, need as much dick as they can handle, and I know we haven't reached your limit yet. I want to know how much more of my dick you can take. What do you say?"

When Tae presses his hardness against your now engorged bud, you cry out in pleasure. Tae lets go of his hold on your waist and takes a step back. You're utterly turned on once again and want to protest against him pulling away. But before you can say a thing, he pulls down your bottoms, drops to his knees and starts to worship your sex. He tongues your engorged clit and with every swipe of his tongue, you get closer to your climax. His hands reach up to stimulate your nipples and you can feel your body growing taut in preparation for an orgasm.

You start to grab at his hair and mewl. You say, "Tae, Baby, I need more. Please."

Suddenly, he stands up and takes a step back from you. You look up at him feeling desperate for release. You ask, "What are you doing? Please, I'm close. I can feel that this one is going to be a big one."

"I have to go. You're kicking me out and won't come home with me."

"What?"

"You heard me."

"C'mon, I need to cum. Please."

"Baby, if you can come home with me, I'll make sure you cum all night long. I'll let you ride my face, then my cock. You can use me to make yourself cum as many times as you'd like. I'll be your fuck toy. Just come home with me!"