Eda: Codeword dirtbag.

Robot Number 2 runs over and punches Grif, then returns to his previous position

Grif: Ow! Okay fine, two can play at this game. Codeword dirtbag.

Robot Number 2: (two beeps, then the Mac "eep" sound)

Robot Number 2 runs over and punches Grif, then returns to his previous position

Grif: Ah son of a bitch.

Eda: You should knew that was going to happen.

Sarge: But that's not the only special feature.

Simmons: What do you mean, sir?

Sarge: Well... I don't want to give anything away, but let's just say for instance that one of the robots contains a hidden microphone, that will allow us to eavesdrop on the blues whenever we want. And let's just suppose, shall we, that the other robot, contains a ten megaton bomb, heh heh heh heh he- houw... I guess I kinda gave it away.

Grif: Yeah, ya kinda did.

Eda: I know for a fact that part will bite us in the ass later.

Grif: You mean have a feeling.

Eda: No with are luck this will bite us in the future.

Cut to Donut and Caboose in the blue base

Donut: I think this is what they call the calm before the storm.

Caboose: I call it nap time. Which is right before food time... And then comes food-nap time! That is my favorite time of them all.

Donut: Mister Caboose, I just want you to know that even though we are on different teams, and we may never see each other again, whatever happens out there today, I'll always remember the moments we shared together. You are now, and forever will be... my friend.

Caboose: ...Private Donut? That sounds like Private Biscuit.

Donut: (sobbing) Yes. It, does.

Lillith: This is weirdly heart warming.

Cut to the Gulch, where the reds are in one place with Sarge's robots, and Lopez and Sheila are in another place with ...themselves

Grif: You think they'll show up?

Amity: I think so.

Simmons: Well my gut says no, but, then again my gut's made of an advanced polymer, it doesn't know what the hell it's talkin' about. Stupid gut.

Hunter: There is nothing wrong with trusting your gut.

Sarge: Great Caesar's Toast! Looks like they brought out the heavy artillery!

Eda: Fucking Lilith.

Sheila rolls up alongside Lopez

Lopez: ¿Por qué están los rojos aquí? No íbamos a conquistarlos hasta el próximo martes. [What are the reds doing here? We aren't scheduled to conquer them until next Tuesday.]

Camera zooms around to Tucker, Lilith, Caboose and Donut nearby with V and Gus.

Caboose: That's far enough, Lieutenant McMuffin.

Lilith: I think the shit is going to hit the fan.

Camera backs up behind Sarge

Sarge: Ah ha, they're lining up in flanking formation. Those blue jackals! Keep yer eyes peeled, fellas. This could get ugly.

Eda: Let's do this thing. (Loads up her shotgun arm.)

Cut to Tucker, with Church on a cliff in the distance looking through the sniper rifle, and radio sounds