Chapter 161 - 170

Start from the beginning

  The walls of those unoccupied houses can be demolished, but there is no cement. There was no way to put it together. It would be better to have cement at the moment, but he really didn't expect Lan Jin to buy the cement as well.

  Lan Jin smiled and said: "There is no way. The main reason is that I don't know what to buy, so I bought some of everything. I didn't buy a lot of these things, but they are definitely enough for us." After saying that, Lao Gao was

  originally He wanted to get tools to demolish the wall, but then he thought about what tools he needed to get because he was so strong. He came to the wall and pushed it with his hand, causing the entire wall to fall to the ground. Then he came back again. There, they separated the bricks with their bare hands. After breaking the bricks into pieces one by one, they started to build the wall with cement.

  While the wall was being built, a relatively strong-looking anti-theft door was installed.

  After Ling Jiang looked at it for a long time, he asked: "You install other people's doors. We don't have the key. The rooftop door is open. What if we are locked out? You can't deliberately leave one person at home." Open the lock. Although my grandma can do this, it's too much trouble for you."

  Lao Gao took out a key from his pocket and said, "Am I that stupid? That's for sure. We installed this door only after we got the key. Otherwise, what if no one is at home and we lock the rooftop and then demolish the wall?" "

  But where did you get the key?"

  "There are so many downstairs. S people always have keys with them, so try them one by one and bring up the ones that work." Speaking of which,

  when Lao Gao chose this door, he really chose the strongest door among them.

  It's cold now, and the cement has basically frozen and solidified after the door is installed. Turning it on and off really has no effect on this wall.

  One afternoon is only enough time to repair the rooftop. As soon as the repairs were completed here, it was already completely dark.

  Knowing that the surroundings were safe for the time being, even if the safety door of the fire escape had not yet been repaired, I slept well that night.

  On the second day, what needs to be done must be completed as soon as possible.

  Lao Gao said: "This newly installed door is no longer usable. I will go downstairs to remove another one and install it here on the 32nd floor. But I still want to repair it on the 31st floor and block another door. At this time I really think two doors are safer."

  Of course, if possible, he would even like to install doors on the lower floors, but firstly, it is too troublesome, and secondly, the passage design below the 31st floor is not suitable for adding doors. .

  Naturally, no one objected to this proposal. The process was troublesome, but they were the ones who were safe.

  Then the group got busy again.

  The door here on the 32nd floor is still easy to repair. After repairing and inspecting the bricks removed yesterday, and then dismantling and installing the door downstairs, the door here is considered to be in place.

  For safety reasons, Laogao uses thickened cement. In short, if something happens, it can hold on for a while.

  The same is true here on the 31st floor. There are more walls that need to be repaired than on the 32nd floor. In short, this busy time is another whole day.