Chapter 151 - 160

Start from the beginning

  The man on the ground tried to pull off the skin on the ice, but he couldn't pull it off at all. He cried and said: "Ah, I can't walk." "Wait a minute, I'll get some hot water

  ."

  Lan Jinlou She went upstairs, and when she came down again, she had a large pot of hot water in her hand.

  Lao Gao took the initiative to take the hot water bottle and came to the man's side. Starting from his left arm, he poured it down bit by bit, allowing the skin to slowly separate from the ice surface to minimize skin damage.

  But a pot of hot water was only enough to separate one arm. When Lan Jin was about to get a pot of hot water upstairs, the man who was lying on the ground with chattering teeth suddenly stopped making any movement. His head was lowered. Silent and motionless.

  This kind of silence was too familiar to the three of them who had just experienced the Lao Gao incident. At that moment, they became vigilant.

  Ling Jiang kept winking at Lao Gao to tell him to come over quickly, but he was completely ignored by Lao Gao who was unaware.

  Ling Jiang was standing behind a few people in a hurry. He had no choice but to step forward tentatively to see if he could get the people back first.

  But who would have thought that this man was crazy? Before Lan Jin could walk over, he suddenly raised his head and fell into the same crazy state as before. Almost without hesitation, he pounced on Lao Gao who was closest to him. past.

  Lao Gao was stunned for only a second before he was pounced upon by this man.

  Listening to the roar coming from this man's mouth, he immediately understood what was going on. With a flick of his hand, he tore the man off his body and threw him far away.

  But people in a crazy state don't know the pain and just pounce on people. After being thrown away, he immediately pounced in the direction of Lao Gao.

  Lao Gao instinctively raised his leg and kicked him in the abdomen. I have to say that the kick in the abdomen was really smooth.

  But he had just gained strength, and he didn't know where his strength would reach its limit. With just one kick, he actually kicked through people and walls.

  Lao Gao pointed to the perforated wall in shock, and then glanced in the direction of Lan Jin. He really didn't expect to be so strong.

  Thinking back to his previous self, Lan Jin was really lenient.

  I thought that after being kicked like this, the man should stop, but who knew that after a while, the man came out of the wall and pounced on Lao Gao again.

  Lao Gao was speechless. He hid and complained: "This is not over yet." "

  Where is this? You were just injured no less than him. You can't just throw yourself at me." After that, Ling Jiang added: "Stop fighting. If you have the courage, lure the person away. There are bloodstains all over the ground. It won't be easy to clean up soon."

  The limbs of the man just now were all stuck to the ice. Even if they were separated, it was just one arm.

  After he went crazy, he didn't know the pain, and he tore his skin and flesh off the ice. The blood flowed back and forth in the corridor as he moved. Now the entire corridor was almost completely stained with blood, and the smell was very unpleasant. People gag.

  Lao Gao took one look at the half-blooded man and kicked him downstairs from the corridor on the 31st floor with disgust.

  After a loud bang, the four of them finally breathed a sigh of relief.