Chapter 1 - 10

宝妈靠囤货在末世躺赢 / Mom relies on stocking up to survive the apocalypse
作者:秋天的信
https://www.69shuba.com/book/45887.htm

Introduction: [Natural disaster apocalypse + space + farming + stocking up + pets + daily direction + no CP]

Natural disasters are coming, the world has undergone tremendous changes, and the fittest will survive.

Earthquakes, tsunamis, poisonous fog, tornadoes, floods, insect plagues...

Lan Jin struggled to survive in the apocalypse for a year, but in the end she died tragically at the hands of her ex-husband while holding her child.

She was reborn and returned to three months before the end of the world. After gaining space, she stocked up on supplies and bought food.

She just wanted to live in peace and stability in the end of the world. Who knows, there are always some people who are not afraid of death.

Intention: To avenge today's revenge, she couldn't sleep after a night.

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
Report an error
  Chapter 1: Rebirth Space
  Lan Jin opened his eyes and sat up from the sofa suddenly, his hair wet with sweat and dripping down his forehead, his eyes full of despair.

  She climbed up from the sofa, picked up the mineral water bottle lying aside like a hungry wolf pouncing on food, and drank half of the bottle quickly. Then, she put the water bottle down and sat down with her feet weak. on the ground.

  Looking at the familiar living room, it was true that this was her home, but wasn't she thrown from the 28th floor by her ex-husband? Why would it still appear at home?

  'Ding dong. '

  The text message tone on her mobile phone rang. Lan Jin glanced at the mobile phone on the coffee table, picked it up and saw that it was a junk text message. But when she carefully looked at the time on the mobile phone, her hands began to tremble unconsciously, 2121 Year, January 5, 14:31.

  How can this be.

  Could it be that she was reborn?
  Lan Jin pinched her face hard, and a sharp pain hit her, so this was not a dream. She was really reborn and returned to three months before the end of the world.

  Thinking of this, Lan Jin's eyes became gloomy.

  She and her ex-husband just divorced yesterday. The reason was that the mistress intervened and there was sufficient evidence of guilt. The children, money, and house were all awarded to her, and her ex-husband was clean and moved out of the house.

  But her ex-husband was not willing to give her all the money, so he took his mistress to rent a house directly opposite her house. On the one hand, he wanted to monitor her, and on the other hand, he naturally wanted to irritate her. In the three months before the end of the world, they The three of them had many quarrels, and she also found a new place to live, but the apocalypse came before she could move out.

  After the apocalypse, the previous order was gone, and these two people became even more lawless. They directly broke the lock of her house and snatched the sleeping child away. They turned it into a tool to threaten her. First, they asked her to eat the food in the house piece by piece. The food she ordered was delivered to their home. When the food was finished, the two used the child to force her to go out to find food for them.

  She beat the child when she couldn't find food, and still beat the child when she found too little. She felt heartbroken every time she heard the child cry, but in the last days of the world, people were indifferent, and she had nothing to do.