20: The faithful day

It had been months since the day that Fuuto had proposed to Amara, they had done a lot of planning with Hikaru, Iori, and Louis's help with things. Hikaru took care of what they wore as well as the colors that would make up their wedding, Iori dealt with the style of the clothes they wore as well as the flowers that were placed on every table and how many people came to the wedding as Louis helped both of them out with their hair for the day.

Amara, Yuna, Tina and Ema were all at a hotel room the night before, Amara was to keep her phone in her bag which was in a car outside of the hotel for the night. The only thing that she could do was hope and pray that Fuuto would be alright that things would be okay the next day. Tina, Yuna and Ema were all drunk off of their butts and had collapsed on one another hours ago.

Amara couldn't sleep, so she was up just looking at the stars hoping that Fuuto was alright, that he wasn't doing any too stupid. With Fuuto he refused to go out and be drunk with Tsubaki and Azusa. Instead he chose to actually be around Yusuke, since Yusuke was actually using his brain for once. He never would have thought he'd ever chose an idea that his shit-for brains brother would suggest but it was better than leaving the house and ending up breaking Amara's heart in the end.

Fuuto played video game's with Yusuke and Wataru for hours until the two crashed then he just had a staring contest with Iori who still wasn't all that sure that fuuto would be faithful to Amara. Iori got to get fairly close to Amara and he believed that she was a very sweet loving girl who needed more than some dumb idol to keep her company, but Amara chose to fall for the idiot and not him so he had to make sure that he knew what he was doing with her.

"What's your problem Iori? Ever since you heard about the proposal I made to Amara you've been salty as hell." Fuuto said seriously

"I don't think you should be trusted with her."

"Why because little oh you has a crush on her? Psh, please you aren't man enough to handle a woman like her. So get over her. Come tomorrow she'll be mine and mine alone. No one else will be able to touch her once I marry her."

"You seem eager now, you didn't even think such thoughts months ago. What changed you?"

"That's none of your concern, just keep away from Amara. She's going to be my wife not yours!"

Fuuto then went up to his room where he sat on his bed. He knew that Amara wouldn't have her phone on her so he went through his phone to find the music he knew she sang that he had downloaded before he listened to it while he stared at the sky. He hated that they couldn't see one another the night before they got married. It pissed him off, he couldn't sleep without her in his arms, his brother's didn't seem to understand that.

He knew damn well that Amara wouldn't be able to sleep without him either. So their first night together wouldn't be a passionate one it would be one they'd use to actually sleep within the arms of the other. Come morning time Louis helped fuuto for a short while before he left the rest to Hikaru before going to help Amara out. When Louis got to the hotel room that Amara was in he saw that Amara was already dressed and she was attempting to get her hair done while the other girls had already left.

"Did they leave you here on your own?" Louis asked

"Mhm, sadly while I went to take a shower. How's Fuuto?"

"Frustrated and tired, he couldn't see you last night and he had an argument last night with Iori so he'll be in a bad mood until he sees you once more." Louis said as he went up to her.

She placed her hands down away from her hair as Louis took over and styled her hair for her. "Well I guess that is to be expected. I knew that Iori had a small crush on me but I didn't think that it would get this bad though."

"Yeah true enough. There we're done. C'mon lets get you to the church."

She nodded her head and smiled at Louis, once they got to the church Tina was rushing out of the church and sighed when she saw Amara with Louis.

"I'm so sorry! We forgot you at the hotel Sis."

Amara rolled her eyes. "Whatever, is everyone ready?"

"Mhm, we're just missing you."

"Alright then."

She got out of Louis's car before the three of them rushed inside. Once everyone was in their spots the wedding began with Mika being the flower girl, Wataru being the ring barer, Ema, Tina and Yuna all where the bride maids as Subaru, Tsubaki and Azusa were his best men. Once Amara got to where Fuuto was she could see the look of awe within his eyes. She placed her hand into Fuuto's before they went up the few steps.

The priest spoke for a good half hour or so before the priest asked if anyone objected to their marriage. Fuuto glared back at his elder brother, knowing that he would have but he saw that Iori kept his mouth shut and the priest had said that they were able to continue on with the wedding by having them say their vows. The first to do their vows was Amara.

Amara looked to Fuuto as she gave him the happiest smile she could ever give him. Finally seeing him after so many hours of not being able to see him, she was finally going to be around him forever. "Fuuto. I have to say getting this far was a hand basket of stress for me. I was in denial for so long but getting this far with you...I'm glad that I cracked when I did. I always knew that you'd be the only one for me. Even if it's for different reasons for the both of us. I will love you for now and forever, you are my earth, my sun my everything. I would not be here with so much joy and happiness if it was not for you being within my life. From here on out I am yours to do as you wish as I've always adored you since you've came into my life." As she spoke she placed his ring onto his left ring finger.

Fuuto gave her a small smile before he spoke. "Well that was a lot Amara, did you have Tina write that for you?"

Amara shook her head as she laughed a bit herself as he did.

"Amara you are an amazing woman, seeing you grow up to the beautiful woman that stands before me has been a blessing not many people can really say that they've experienced. Even though we've had our ups and downs you still leaned against me and loved me like no other. I've been lucky and thankful to have such a wonderful woman like you by my side, there is no other woman that can ever compare to you. From this day on my eyes will only be set on keep you happy safe and well. I will protect you and make sure you always have this cheerful smile on your face. Seeing you smile makes me smile." Fuuto said as he slipped her ring on to her finger softly "Amara I love you and only you I'm happy to be making you my wife."

She teared up hearing him speak and they said their ' I do's ' before Fuuto was able to pull her closely to him and kissed her passionately.

Afterwards he slipped the garter off of her leg and threw it only for Tsubaki to catch it. He rolled his eyes and looked to Amara. She turned her back and threw the flowers only for Tina to catch them. Tsubaki went up to Tina and placed the garter up her leg on for her to allow him to place it all the way up her leg. Amara wasn't so surprised by it and placed her attention back on Fuuto as they shared one more kiss in the chapel before they had a part outside of the church not far from it.

During the party Fuuto rarely ever parted from Amara's side, mainly due to the fact that he didn't want anything to happen to her. After their honeymoon Amara had their child which was a beautiful brunette baby boy with purple eyes who they named Kai.