13: Knowing the past

After that night Fuuto was still asleep while Amara had gone around the house to see how everything was. She saw that only a few select people where up. She had to keep to herself what she knew about them, she was polite to all of those that she made contact with. The one that was confused was Yusuke, he had no idea how she could have gone from being rude one day to seriously nice the next.

After eating he had gone up to her and sat beside her on the couch. "Hey your name is Amara right?" Yusuke asked

"Mhm, and You're Yusuke if I'm not mistaken."

He nodded his head. "Yup, so tell me how come you were so rude yesterday but nice today?"

"I actually slept last night, even though Fuuto snores like a bear in my ear I'm kinda used to it." Amara said with a shrug "Was that all you wanted to ask me about Yusuke?"

He shook his head. "No I wanted to know how much you know about Britney, her Yuna and Tina went out earlier and I want to know as much as I can about her."

Amara giggled a bit. "Sure, I can tell you a bit about Britney." Amara said with a smile

Tsubaki over heard the two of them and sat on the other side of Amara. "Tina's your sister right? So you know a lot about her right?"

"Mhm that I do."

"Can you tell me a bit more about her too?" Tsubaki asked

Amara laughed a bit. "Sure thing!"

Amara was happy that the boys were so into those she knew. "Alright I'll talk about britney first since you asked me first Yusuke."

Yusuke nodded his head. "Britney is eighteen years old, she used to have an elder brother before coming here who was a total douche. Her favorite color is red and she has a knack of saying puns and really corny and bad jokes. From what I've gathered she's never dated before, she I think had a crush on Fuuto before she knew that fuuto liked me. Um...Oh and she has to take depression medication."

Yusuke looked to Amara shocked. "Really? huh, that's a lot."

"Mhm, take it for what it's worth." Amara said with a grin before she looked to Tsubaki. "Now for my dear sister Tina...gosh I don't even know where to start."

"Has she ever dated before?" Tsubaki asked

"Hm...I think maybe once? but the guy was a jerk to her. They lasted for maybe a month before she ditched him for flirting with other girls."

Tsubaki frowned. "That must have been hard for her."

"Not really, after she dumped him Yun and I pounced on the guy for hurting our sister. Oh...speaking of that. Yuna, Tina and I. We aren't really sisters. We're all adopted sisters, but we've grown up together for so long its like we really are sisters." Amara said looking to Tsubaki

"Really? It doesn't seem that way to me."

"Its true, Yuna and Tina were in this orphanage when I met them. They are a few years older than I am. I'm the youngest of the three of us, Tina's the eldest. Tina and Yuna both were dropped off at that orphanage when they were only toddlers. I remember Miss Reyna, the woman who had taken the three of us in telling us about how Yuna and Tina got there. It was Sad really to know that people wouldn't want their children and just push them off to someone else like that." Amara said with a frown "Then again my life wasn't all rainbows and sunshine either."

"Really, it doesn't seem that way to us." Yusuke said curiously

"Well I've been over what happened to me. I was only seven when it happened but my father was the lead singer of a rock band that toured most of the time. My mother died a few years after giving birth to me from an illness. I lived in this really big manor all on my own. I only ever ate at school so I would starve all the time on weekends and stuff cause I was too small to do much of anything and there wasn't ever any food in the house that I could eat. It wasn't until I heard my father talk to his band mates and this horrible woman who hated me about leaving me for good on my own that I snapped. I couldn't stand being on my own so I took my things that I knew I could carry before I ran away from where I lived." Amara said sadly

"Is that where you met your sisters?" Azusa asked as he came into the room

"Mhm it is. That night I slept beside both Tina and Yuna who kept me from totally falling apart that night. The next day though my father was stupid enough to try to find me. I wouldn't budge from where I was so he called the police on miss Reyna only for him to be the one who had been arrested for Neglecting his daughter. Miss Reyna was given rights to the big manor I lived in and the four of us went there only for things to get even worse." Amara said as she hugged her legs close to her chest

"Amara what happened?" Yusuke asked

"Oi! What the hell are you three idiots doing making her relive her shitty childhood?" Fuuto said as he came down the steps.

"We were just curious on how she came to know Tina and Yuna." Tsubaki said with a shrug

"Through an adoption housing place. That's all you have to know, don't make her relive her shit life. Amara come here." Fuuto said with his arms out.

She bolted out of the seat she was in and into his arms holding on to him tightly with her head against his chest. He petted the back of her head softly. "Its alright Amara, you're away from all of that. You have nothing to worry about I promise. As long as you are here I promise I'll do my best to keep you happy." He said as he looked down to her.

She nodded her head as she hugged him. Fuuto then glared at his brothers. "The next time you want to learn about the four girls that came here with me just ask me not Amara! She has enough problems on her own, she doesn't need you three to make her feel more like shit." Fuuto said before he pulled her into the dining room with him.

She sat at the table with him as he ate and she refused to speak, which he knew she would have been. He knew how crappy her past was and knew it'd be a while before she'd be herself again. He kissed the top of her head softly before he hugged her tightly. "It'll be alright."

"Mhm." She said with her eyes closed

He gave her a small smile. "Did you want to walk around today?"

"No."

"Alright, what do you want to do then?"

"I want to play music with you Fuuto." She said as she looked up at him

He smiled at him. "Sure thing, we can do that after I eat. Tell me have you eaten yet?"

"Mhm I have. I took my meds too don't worry about that. Now tell me this Fuuto, when we were back in my time did you...Did you ever flirt back with Britney?"

He scoffed. "No, why the fuck would I do that?"

She shrugged. "She's more attractive than me."

He rolled his eyes before he pinched one of her cheeks. "No she's not, you're ten times more attractive than her. You try to put yourself again and I will make you not be able to walk straight for weeks, got it?"

Her face went bright red as she looked up into his brown eyes. "Y-Yeah I got it" She said nervously

She didn't like that he had threatened her like he did, she still didn't believe the fact that they had actually done such a thing. What scared her was the fact that it took them being sexually active for them to be able to there once more. So what would happen if they did it again? Would it reverse it or would they stay where they are without a worry or care.

Fuuto could see the worry in her eyes and kissed her on the lips as he took her chin in his hand. "Don't look like that, we're fine right where we are. We're not going anywhere I promise."

"Okay...if you say so I'll trust that for now. I don't want to be anywhere without you. I've gotten so used to you being around me...I don't know what I'd do without you around me Fuuto."