7: Rejection

She nodded her head as she looked to him. "S-Sure...I guess. I might be a bit busy later though." Amara said nervously

"Oh I know, Tina and Yuna both told me about what you're going through. Its fine." Fuuto said with a grin

She nodded her head and went back to go through her exercises before she was stopped by Yuna and Tina's voices along with four others that were new to her to hear. Fuuto got up and went to the couch to keep from bugging her too much, he knew how much things like a band meant to her. Fuuto and Amara saw that along with the two brunette females that two more females and two males came towards the studio room.

"Hey Mara, these are the four I talked about earlier." Tina said with a smile

Amara saw a brunette female and male as well as a blue haired female and a raven haired male. "Its nice to meet all of you. I'm Amara, What are you four's name?" Amara said as she got up from where she was and held her hand out to the four of them.

The first to speak with the raven haired male who gave her a small smile." Its a pleasure to meet you Amara, we all know who you are. You are in fact famous. Its a pity your band didn't stay together, I'm Neil Marshall." He said as he shook her head

"Well my band dispersed for different reasons. One whom I personally fired for using me."

"Sorry to hear that." Neil said with a frown

The next to speak up was the blue haired female. "I'm Arissa, Neil's younger sister."

"Siblings? Huh...Its nice to meet you Arissa." Amara said first shocked then she smiled at the young female.

The next after her to speak up was the brunette male. "I'm Nate Lotus, and beside me is my younger sis Britney."

Amara looked fairly confused but continued to smile anyways. "Alright then. Britney, Arissa, Nate and Neil, the four of you will be competing with one another for the spot as my guitarist. You will first audition alone and after you've played one song you will play a song with Tina, Yuna and I to see how well you can keep up with us. Sound fair so far?"

The four of them nodded their heads quietly.

"Good, now after the four of you are tested I will take Tina and Yuna out to the kitchen while Fuuto." Amara said before she pointed to Fuuto who was just looking to the four unamused. "Will be watching over the four of you to make sure that none of you leave this room. Now who will go first?"

Britney raised her hand. "I-I'll go first."

"Alright then pick up the guitar and show us what you can do." Amara said with a smile

Britney sighed and did as she was told before she strummed a small song that started off slow but as she went on the tempo gained speed and Amara's eyes went wide in utter shock. Afterwards she bolted back to her piano as Tina and Yuna went to the spots they knew they belonged in. They played a song from Amara's latest album and Amara wasn't surprised that she was able to keep up with her and her sisters.

After her was Neil who wanted to be a show off, but it didn't work in his favor at all in either test that he was given. Nate was after him, he too wanted to show off but didn't work out in his favor. Instead he kept on messing up on notes and making his sister laugh at him more than a little bit. After Neil was Arissa who had her back towards the other three and focused herself on the three she had to impress. Her fingers went just as fast on the strings as Britney's but when it came down to going along with a song. She just couldn't do it.

Afterwards the three girls left and Fuuto got up to make sure the four didn't leave the area. He went to talk to the two males first.

"What the hell do you two think you're trying to pull here? Amara doesn't need to amateur guitarist giving her a hard time. I'm pretty sure Amara saw through what both of you were trying to do and I wouldn't be surprise if Britney was the one who'd be picked."

"Britney? Why would they pick another female to fill the spot?" Neil asked confused

"Both of us did our best." Nate said confused

"Fuuto has a point, we both saw you flaunting your nonexistent dicks at Amara." Arissa said unamused with her arms crossed. "You'd both be on your damn toes."

"So I wasn't the only one who saw that." Fuuto said looking to Arissa

She shook her head. "Nope, you're not. Honestly I'd be highly surprised if either one got a shot at being her guitarist. Not to mention she seems to not care for either one of these two idiots."

"I do believe its because she has a connection to Fuuto." Britney said speaking up

"Mhm, yeah that's true. She seems highly optimistic when she's looking towards him...or am I the only one who saw that?" Arissa asked

"You aren't, but why would she want some duffous like him around her when she could have a man like me with her?" Nate asked

"First off I am not a duffous! Secondly you aren't anywhere close to being a 'man' no matter how you look at it. What you talk about is petty high school crap that Amara is way over. She doesn't need someone else making her life utter hell. She'll never pick a male to replace Richard, she won't make the same mistake twice."

"So what type of relation do you have with her anyways?" Nate asked

"If you boys are done bantering I'm back with my choice." Amara said calmly

Fuuto backed off and moved back to where he was on the couch. The four who wanted the job as her guitarist looked to her. Amara went to sit beside Fuuto and leaned against him. He looked to her curiously but didn't question her with people there. He only listened to her speak.

"I heard a tad bit of what was said here and Fuuto has only been around me a small part of time and he understands me a lot more than any guy ever would. So his judgement wasn't half off...or off at all I guess. My choice for replacing my last guitarist is Britney. You did excellent on your own and with Tina, Yuna and I. Starting tomorrow you are part of the band. Congrats."

Britney was shocked and very happy to hear it. She thanked Amara before the males looked to her shocked. "Wait, wait wait! How come she's your replacement!? We did good didn't we?" Nate asked

Amara scoffed. "No, You two both did horrible. Not to mention that I am already taken by Fuuto here. There's no need for you two to try to flaunt to me when I'm already taken. You both should have known that while you two came into this room that I was in this room with my beloved boyfriend. Now Arissa, Nate and Neil the three of you are dismissed, Britney I'd like to talk to you please."

The three left as Arissa pushed the two males out before Britney went up to Amara and Fuuto only for Amara to give her a card. "This is for you. Its my information card, call my number if you need to know anything and if you have any questions. I'll gladly answer your questions. And in return for this I'd like your number so I know when you call."

Britney got her phone out and she gave Amara her number before she thanked her and left. Once the female left Amara got up and went to her piano. "Sorry about that. I don't want those men to think that they had a chance with me."

"So...You lied about us being together...Tch. What afraid I'll hurt you?"

She nodded her head as she sat down at the stool and traced her hands against the keys on the piano. "Yes, because of Ema I-"

"I don't love Ema for fuck sakes." Fuuto said quickly cutting her off.

Amara looked to him confused. "Y-You don't?"

Fuuto got up and he sat beside her. "No, I don't. I refuse to be another one of her stupid puppets. Honestly what do you take me for? An idiot like those morons who where just here?"

"I...No...But I still don't think I could ever love you. Fuuto I don't think I could ever do what I need to do to get you back home. I can't love you there's no way that I can before a certain amount of time. I-I'm really sorry." Amara said before she bolted out of the room afraid.

Fuuto felt more than rejected as he slammed his hands on the piano keys. "FUCK!"