12: Double trouble

After talking with the managers they were able to work side by side. After many months Fuuto took them to where he lived and he took the four girls inside where he saw that most of them were in the living room. The ones who first noticed him were Azusa and Tsubaki.

"Looks like Fuuto is back and with a group of girls no less." Tsubaki said

"Shut up Tsubaki, is that anyway to treat your brother?" Fuuto said leaning against the railing. "If you must know these girls are from a band that's working with mine. I just so happen to be with one of them."

"So...what about the other three?" Tsubaki asked

"They're single. I'm Amara by the way. I'm with Fuuto since I know this goof isn't gunna introduce us. Beside me are my elder sisters Tina and Yuna and our friend Britney." Amara said with a smile

"Nice to meet you ladies. Tell us Amara, why him?" Yusuke asked

"Because I can see past his ego, he's not that bad of a guy to be around." Amara said with a grin

"Where are you girls from?" Azusa asked

"You really don't want to know that answer. Its more complicated then it seems if I were to answer that." Amara said rubbing her arm nervously

"It can't be that bad." Yusuke said confused

Amara looked to Fuuto." Mind if I tell them?"

"Sure, I'm going to see if any of the more adult like people that are my brothers are here." Fuuto said before he kissed her cheek and left out of the room.

Amara looked to her sisters and motioned for them to follow her down the steps. Once the four of them were down Amara spoke to the boys about what she had gone through with Fuuto, but kept somethings out of it. Like her being in the hospital and the reason behind it. She didn't want them to think she was even more of a nut case than she was already sounding. The only one who believed her was Tsubaki.

"So you're from a different time in America then?" Tsubaki asked

"That's correct. There the only one of us that's famous is me. My entire old band was disbanded for one reason or another." Amara said with a nod.

"Well that means you girls have no where to go then." Tsubaki said getting up

"Yeah...We've been trying to figure out how to go about that. Everything here is different. The place that we used to live in doesn't exist in this place. So we've been talking about just renting an apartment and going from there." Amara said with a sigh

"Nonsense! Four beautiful girls like you shouldn't have to do that." Tsubaki said with a grin

"Calm yourself Tsubaki, they're probably really tired and highly confused being here." Azusa said seriously

"So Azusa is the smart one." Yuna whispered to Tina

Tina laughed and nodded her head. "That's why you were attracted to him."

Amara sighed stressed out as she rubbed between her eyes. "I honestly don't care what happens. I am very tired, a certain elder sister of mine was so kind and wonderful to sing and play her drums very early this morning in the bus."

"Oops. I did say I was sorry!" Tina said with a frown.

"Saying sorry isn't going to fix the fact that I've only had an hour of sleep." Amara said with a sigh

The boys could see that Tina and Amara acted like Fuuto and Tsubaki just about. Tsubaki went up to the girls and placed a hand on their shoulders. "Now-now calm down Amara, there's no need for hostilities here. When Fuuto comes back just ask him to sleep in his room. I don't think he'd have a problem with that. As for the rest of you girls. We have a few spare rooms since people have been moving out of here left right and center."

"Are you sure it'll be okay?" Yuna asked with a raised eyebrow

"I don't see why not?" Tsubaki said with a shrug

"Girls, I found Ukyo he said you guys can stay here, get your asses up here and I'll show you around." Fuuto said from above them

"Damn you fuuto! Don't scare me like that!" Amara said after she jumped a bit

He chuckled a bit. "What are you going to do about it?"

She narrowed her eyes. "Are you seriously doing this right now Fuuto?"

He smirked a bit. "Why not?"

She bolted up the steps two at a time with her sisters and britney behind her. Fuuto bolted out after he saw her move, she was quicker than him and tackled him down into a wall and tickled him. "You sneaky bastard!"

The girls panted as they caught up with the couple only for Tina and Yuna to shake their heads. Fuuto soon turned the tied and tickled her back before she called mercy. He helped her off of the ground before he showed the girls around. Fuuto then gave Tina, Yuna and Britney a key to an empty room before taking Amara to his room. Once he opened the door she flopped onto the bed and sighed.

"Your bed is so much squishier than mine." She said with a delighted sigh

"Kind of like your butt." He said as he closed the door and moved on top of her squishing her butt

She squealed out a bit and looked to him. "Hey! Don't do that!"

He chuckled "Why not? I enjoy seeing you squirm under me." He said softly against her ear as he slipped his hands to her hip and to between her legs.

"Fuuto." She whined. "I'm very tired, I didn't sleep well last night. I only got one hour of sleep"

He stopped moving his hands and let go of her. "Seriously? Why the hell did you only have one hour of sleep?"

"Tina, must I say more?"

He rolled his eyes. "Really, she was playing the drums again wasn't she?"

She nodded her head, he kissed her cheek softly. "Sleep sweet heart, I will be here when you wake."

She flopped down on the bed again before snuggling against his chest and kiss cheek softly. "Alright, I love you fuuto."

"I love you too Amara. Now sleep."

She nodded her head and fell asleep almost instantly. While she slept Fuuto was on his phone he had to make sure that everything would be okay for him to do what he wanted to do with her. It would take some time for him to get everything together but he only hoped that he wasn't rushing everything with Amara.

While she slept Tina, Yuna and Britney went back to the living room and sat with the brothers to get to know them better, none of the girls knew anything about the brothers. None of them thought to ask Fuuto or Amara about the boy that they liked so they had to learn things on their own which Tina could tell from what she was told it was true so far. He was very much a flirtaous male.

Not even an hour of being around her and he was already trying to get to her, she went along with it since she was single and interested in him but it made her wonder just how long it would last with him. Yuna was very curious about Azusa and knew that things would probably get interesting between the two of them, she had no idea if she could keep up with him though. He was much smarter than her but she was going to try as much as she could to get him to see that she wasn't as dumb as other females.

With Britney she was enjoying her conversation with Yusuke, talking about games and other things. She hadn't laughed so much in a very long while, she didn't know why Amara and Fuuto were so against her being around Yusuke, she didn't see what they saw. What she saw was a guy who hadn't been given a chance that was just as much as a hopeless romantic as she was. It was something they had in common which she was fairly happy about they talked on common levels and it made her feel like she really had a chance with Yusuke. When it came to dinner time they didn't see Amara nor fuuto mainly because Fuuto had taken her out that night and tina sighed.

"That girl is so damn lucky to be so close knitted to that boy and have him be so devoted to her."