18: Surprise for Amara

Once they were able to get the the restaurant Fuuto had reserved them a place far from any eyes to see He was able to talk to her freely without the press finding the both of them. During the entire time of their date Fuuto kept flirting with her and making her blush deep red. Even though she should have been used to it, but he hadn't flirted with her in a long while so she had no idea what to expect from him.

Throughout the time that they ate he was good enough to keep his hands to himself until he wanted to dance with her. He pulled her up after they were both done eating. He took her to the elegant dance floor and held her fairly close to him as he kept his eyes on her. He sang soft to her as they were fairly close together. Once the song was over he had told her that he'd be back before he kissed her on the lips.

He went to the MC who was doing things as he explained to him what he wanted to do, he was given a nod of approval. The music died down before Everyone looked to where the MC was and saw Fuuto beside him. Amara was confused as to what he was doing as she felt nervous being alone in the middle of the crowd.

"The music will be back very soon, for right now I have next to me a very smooth man who wishes to say something to a lovely lady here tonight. My man the floor is all yours." The MC said before giving a Mic to Fuuto.

Fuuto thanked him before Fuuto jumped down as he walked to Amara while he talked. "There's a certain woman here tonight that I've been gracious enough to know for a very long time. She's made me realize just how lucky I am to have such an amazing woman beside me this entire time. I've taken her more for granted than I should have these past few months...and I almost lost her a few hours ago. So I wish to make things right once more."

By the time he got done talking he was right in front of Amara who was beyond shocked to see him in front of her with a giant grin on his face. He went into his pocket and got a small box out as he went on one knee. "Amara Aserio, You mean everything to me. Will you do me the honors of being beside me forever and marrying me?"

Her purple eyes widen before she teared up happily. "F-Fuuto...Y-You didn't have to do this for my sake."

"Yes I did, After what I placed you through, you deserve more than this. But this is as much as I can do for now." He said with a smile as he opened the box

She bit her bottom lip. "F-Fuuto...You should have known better than to ask this question to me! Of course I'll marry you!"

Fuuto happily smiled and kissed her on the lips as he had his arms around her tightly. He was more than happy to have her with him for the rest of his life. He slipped the ring on her finger and kissed her once more as there were cheers and whistles around them. He then held her hand before he took her to where the MC was so he could give back the Mic, and the MC congratulated both of them. Fuuto took her back to the table where a small cake was waiting for her.

She was shocked at the things that Fuuto were doing for her that night, but said nothing about it. Instead she went with it since she knew that Fuuto was trying to redeem himself from the sins that he had done in the past against her. She was very much enjoying the fact that he was acting so kind to her in the way that he was.

Once she was done eating Fuuto had the rest saved up for later before he headed out with her after paying. The way back was a short drive due to the fact that traffic had died down at that point in time. But Fuuto still felt attracted to her body, he could only contain himself to kissing her on the lips and stroking her thighs. He knew she felt just as flustered due to how many times she had brushed her small leg against the front of his pants. He knew as soon as they got to his room there was no stopping either one of them from touching the other.

By the time they had gotten back home it was around midnight. He helped her out of the car before kissing her on the lips. "Keep this up and I won't be able to hold back anymore fuuto."

He smirked and pulled her closely to him. "Of course, lets get inside."

He took her into the house and they were stopped by Tina and Yuna who both had their arms crossed. "Seems like you two had a good time out. Amara's smiling like a giddy bitch."

"Mhm, Fuuto proposed to me!" Amara said as she showed her siblings the ring that Fuuto gave her.

They were surprised that he would go so far but smiled afterwards. "good on you boy. now we know you're serious about being with our sister. We'll let the two of you sleep for now, but tomorrow. Amara the three of us will talk got it?" Tina said sternly

"Alright then." Amara said with a smile

Fuuto took her up to his room as the two elder girls rode up the elevator with the two of them. It was silent between the four of them as the elevator took them up. "Why did you two come back so late?" Yuna asked

"Traffic, it was hell on the way to the Restaurant. It was a good half hour or so before we began to move again." Fuuto explained

"I see. That'll explain a few things." Tina said before the doors opened. "Don't stay up too much later you two."

Yuna smiled at them before she left the elevator as well. Fuuto picked up Amara before taking her to his room and unlocking the door with one hand. He then placed her in the room before he closed the door with his foot, he then placed her on his bed as he crawled over her taking his shoes off in the process. He slipped hers off of her before kissing up her legs and taking her panties off of her once more.

"I'm not going to be gentle on you now, we're home and I can careless about who hears you here." Fuuto said with a smirk before he lifted one of her legs up over his shoulder and placed his mouth over her womanhood as he treated her womanhood the same way she had previously treated his manhood. He wasn't going to hold himself back, he wanted to hear every moan that came out of her beautiful mouth as he pleasured her.

Amara was shocked that he was able to get her to be a hot mess so soon, instead of holding herself back like she had once been she let herself go and held on to the bed on either side of her while she felt Fuuto's tongue inside of her making her body become more hotter the more he probed his tongue inside of her. She had no idea what his end goal was, he had already made her pregnant so she was unsure as to what he was attempting to do with her.

After she had came into his mouth she was too hazed to realize that Fuuto had taken her dress off of her as well as stripped himself of the clothes that he wore. He wasn't going to wait to get what he wanted from her, he was able to get inside of her with her legs on either side of his hips wrapped slightly around him as he began to move in and out of her. He couldn't wait for her to recover before he started up. He was going to be good on his word to her.

He would keep her up all night and that was that. He refused to let her sleep until he was content that she was pleasured enough for his tastes. He wanted nothing more than to love and adore her until she knew just how much he truly did love and care for her. He was already one step in the right direction he just had to continue on until he knew that he had contently made Amara happy with him. With the things that he had done in the past it was the least that he could do for her.

In the end of the night neither of them went to bed until four that morning, Fuuto was too tempted to touch her beautiful body. He marked her all over her chest and partly on her neck. He couldn't stop himself it was just too tempting for him.