8: Run Away girl

It had been two months now, Fuuto still treated Amara the same. With Kindness and with some compassion even if she didn't want him to. There was no way he'd let her get away with just rejecting him full on flatly. He was going to have her love him sooner or later. He realized that it'll take more time than usual to make a girl fall in love with him because of her denial. He knew that was a key part to what was keeping her from loving him.

She denied the fact that she could in fact love someone, especially someone like him. It was the only thing that kept him from ever getting close to her and it pissed him off so damn much he didn't know what to do or say about it. Asking Yuna or Tina about it was in the yeah right category and even trying to talk to her one on one she'd always find a way to get out of being in the situation to talk to him for too long.

So Fuuto tried a different approach to it all, he knew that sooner or later she'd have to crack, all women did when it came down to too much pressure on them. So he was going to push those emotions until she finally caved into him. The start of it all was when she felt too exhausted to do anymore and went to take a nap, she ended up falling asleep against him. So he took her to her room closing and locking the door behind him before he set her on her bed. He waited for her to wake up, which happened after a good hour and a half.

When he saw that she was awake he went on top of her and pinned her down to the bed under her, he saw that her face was bright red which brought a smirk onto his face. "You can't hide yourself for too long Amara, you have no idea just how much I care for you do you? I've been trying my hardest to get you to just be friends with me but having that even happen is almost nonexistent since you don't even let me talk to you. What are you afraid of while being with me that is making you deny what I know you feel for me?"

"If you go back...that I'll be stuck here alone. That I'll never be able to truly love anyone after you." She said sadly

He sighed and pressed his forehead against hers. "If I go somewhere your ass is coming with me, I don't fucking care about what some stupid fate says about it. I didn't work this damn hard just to get you to accept me for you to not be by my side anymore."

Her purple eyes widen as she looked up at him. "F-Fuuto...I-I don't know. I-I need time. If you really think that I'll go with you back to where you belong...Then I need to assess what I'm really doing here and if its really worth it for me." She said nervously

He nodded his head before he gave her a peck on the cheek softly. He got off of her and undid the lock on the door, one he had she bolted out of the room with her shoes. He honestly didn't know what her problem was, he couldn't understand her much now that he wasn't a plush doll anymore it made him curious as to if she really was going to think about her choices or not.

As it became later at night Fuuto couldn't find Amara within the manor so he asked Tina and Yuna about her only to get a negative answer from the two of them. Neither one of them knew where she was either, so he went out to look for her. He felt unease about the whole situation and kept his eyes out for the brunette female he was looking for.

As he did he called Britney to help him find her. "Hello?"

"Hey Britney this is Fuuto, Has Mara called you at all as of late?"

It was quiet for a bit before she spoke. "No, but I just left the house. What's wrong?"

"Amara left three hours ago and hasn't come back yet. I'm worried something has happened to her."

"Wow she's dumb, she should know never to go out alone. It's gotten dangerous around here. Alright I'll see what I can do and find on my end. I'll call you if I find anything Fuuto."

"Thank you, Please do be careful."

"I have Arissa with me. I'm fine."

The two hung up and Fuuto continued walking around as he stopped when he saw one of the shoes that Amara was wearing outside of an alley way. He picked it up before he texted Britney.

|I found one of her shoes. Find me between Fifth and Oak street|

|We're almost there be there soon!|

He soon saw the two females rushing up to where he was. "So that's the shoe she was wearing?" Britney asked

"One of them yeah, I don't know what the hell happened to her. I rather do this without the police's help. Are you two in?"

"Yeah, she's like a friend to us now. We'll help you Fuuto." Britney said with a nod

The three of them went into the ally with Fuuto going first before he saw an edged opened door to the left. He told the girls to be quiet and to stay put before he slipped through the door to see Nate and Neil torturing Amara. Fuuto was more than pissed off, he didn't understand why those two men had such a grudge for. But he knew he couldn't take both of them on by himself. He left the area and went to the two girls.

"Tell me girls, do you two live with your brothers?" Fuuto asked

"Um...Yeah? They both said they headed to bed two hours ago." Britney said confused

"They lied. In that place I just got out of they have Amara there tied up. They are hurting her bad for choosing to have you as the guitarist. As much as I don't want to get the police involved with this we're going to have to."

"I'm on it." Arissa said before she jogged to the entrance of the ally before talking into her phone after dialing the number.

After ten minutes she came back with two police officers. Fuuto showed the two officers the door he went through and the officers took care of things from where. Once he saw Neil and Nate leave the building he bolted in to undo the bounds on Amara before she fell against him.

He caught her as he knelt down to the floor. "Its alright Amara, don't close your eyes alright? Everything will be alright."

"F-Fuuto? W-Why?"

"Because I love you, I'm never going to stop loving you, you need to make the choice to say if you love me back or not on your own. For now just keep looking at me alright?"

She nodded her head. "A-Alright...H-How did you find me?"

"Your left shoe, I found it in the entrance to the ally. I had Britney and Arrisa help me find you, you have no idea how worried the three of us where of you."

She placed a hand softly on his face. "I guess....I guess I judged you too quickly. You're not that bad of a guy Fuuto. T-Thank you for not giving up on me. For being the stubborn asshole male that you are."

He rolled his eyes. "Oh thanks, like I need to hear that from you."

She giggled weakly "I'm just saying Fuuto...You can be one...B-But...you aren't always one. I can see the sweet side of you that you do show every now and then."

Fuuto smiled at her and kissed the top of her head. "Its alright, just keep talking. I don't want you to pass out on me right now."

"I can do that...I think."

Before anymore could be said the ambulance showed up and she was placed on a stretcher before he went with her to make sure she was alright. As he did he made sure that Tina and Yuna knew what was going on with Amara, he knew they'd both would want to know what was going on with their younger sister. Afterwards he just held Amara's hand tightly just to keep her from fainting out on him. He really wanted her to survive the torture that she had gone through but he had no idea if she'd survive it or not.

Her will for living wasn't all that high and that scared him, he had no idea what would happen to her or him if she didn't survive what was going on at the moment. The amount of fear inside of Fuuto was to the point that it almost took over him. "Amara, hang in there...I know you can do this."