11: Home sweet home

When the two of them were asleep, the place they were at changed. When Fuuto woke up he saw that he was in his dressing room alone. He couldn't believe that he had finally gotten back home, but what confused him was that Amara wasn't there with him. He changed his clothes quickly before he went to find her. He couldn't find her anywhere, instead he saw the old lady and glared at her as he went up to her. "Where is she?!"

"Where is who child?"

"Amara! The woman I was just with!"

She chuckled. "You will find her soon enough, if your love for her was strong enough you'll see her when time lets you."

The elder woman then left and he was pissed off as he sulked in his tour bus as he switched through channels before he saw the young brunette female singing on a stage, he jumped to the edge of his seat before he turned the volume up to hear her singing. Afterwards she gave a fake smile, he knew it was fake from how she looked. Something was wrong with her and he knew what it was.

"No matter where you are, or how long it'll take me to find you. One day, I will find you." She said before her eyes closed as she sang once more.

Fuuto knew that she was sadden that he wasn't where she was, he searched the screen for where the concert was taking place and it was taking place not far from where he was. He bolted out of the bus rush down two blocks, and slipped into the venue since there were no security guards anywhere outside it. He went through the back rooms before he saw her name tag on one of the doors. He slipped in before he hid out of her sight.

He waited for a short while before he saw her close the door and sighed out. "That was tiring."

"I see even here you're popular." Fuuto said with a grin

Amara jumped as she looked around her room to see Fuuto just sitting on a couch. Her eyes teared up before she rushed over to him and hugged him tightly. "Fuuto!"

He hugged her back before he kissed her on the lips. She kissed him back and slipped on to his lap. "Fuuto, how is it that I ended up in this place instead of next to you."

Fuuto sighed. "I don't even know, that's a mystery to even me."

She frowned before he pulled her closer. "Well why don't you change, I'll wait for you outside of here, that way you have some privacy Amara."

"Alright, Oh Tina, Yuna and Britney are here too. They are just as confused. You're going to have to explain everything to them what's happened here." Amara said with a nod

"That's fine."

Amara got off of him with a small smile before he hugged her one last time after getting up. She hugged him back with a small smile before he left out of the room. As he leaned against the wall he saw Yuna and Tina get out of their rooms talking before they stopped when they saw Fuuto. Tina smiled as she saw him.

"Well-Well, so it did have to deal with you pop star. Some-how I'm not surprised. So tell us did you come here for our little sister?" Tina asked

"Yeah, I did. and Yes you four being here is because of me, you can blame this old witch lady who had turned me to a plush for years for that." Fuuto said with his arms crossed

Yuna and Tina looked to one another before they got closer to him. "So just what has happened here?" Yuna asked

"I'll explain everything once I see Britney and Amara is done changing." Fuuto said with a sigh

Yuna and Tina nodded their heads before they saw Amara come out of her room as well as Britney from hers. Britney was shocked to see the brunette male in the hall. "Fuuto, what are you doing here?"

"All will be explained soon, Amara is there a place where these three can sit down somewhere?"

"Yeah, guys follow me." Amara said with a nod of her head

She walked off to a different part of the venue where the three girls sat down and Amara stayed by Fuuto as Fuuto had his hands in his pockets.

"So I know the three of you have questions and I'll answer them all soon, hopefully with what I'm about to tell the three of you. From the moment amara was a child she had me as a plush doll. Tina and Yuna, both of you should have known that."

Tina and Yuna both nodded their heads. "Yup, she carried your ass everywhere with her. You were the only thing that kept her sane." Tina said

"We also know that she had to kiss you just to make you human again." Yuna said speaking up

"Yeah, I was as a plush doll cause of some old geezer witch bitch. She said that I need to learn to love someone other than myself and Ema. So I was taken out of this time and placed into yours, I saw everything that happened with Amara while she carried me around. After she left me in her room I was bored out of my mind, I couldn't do shit and the days felt too damn long."

Amara frowned as she looked to Fuuto, she had no idea that she had done such a thing to Fuuto.

"But after she had changed me back, I could finally do what I had to. Get her to love me back genuinely and have her to myself." Fuuto said as he took one of his hands out of his pocket and wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her closely to him, making her shocked at first before she leaned against him.

"The reason you three are here is because you are part of Amara's band. You three have impacted her life just like I have, which is why you three are here. So what is going to happen is I'm going to talk to my manager and have him talk to Amara's so the two of us can work together. After that the four of you will come to where I live with my brothers and see the mess that is my family." Fuuto said with a grin

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Yuna asked

"Yeah its fine. Ema is married to Subaru. Its no biggy." He said with a shrug

"I see...That's good to hear. So you're mine now and forever huh?" Amara asked as she wrapped her arms around his torso tightly

"Yep, get used to it." Fuuto said with a grin

She snuggled into his chest as Fuuto continued to talk again. "I want to warn you three that my brothers will try to hit on you and I assure you that they will stop at nothing to get the happiness they wanted with that brainless woman."

Amara tried so hard not to laugh as she bit her bottom lip. Britney crossed her arms. "So we're basically stuck here, what about Arissa she was our friend too!"

"Her memory was swiped of us and your brother doesn't remember you either." Fuuto said with a sigh. "You agreed to be the guitarist for Amara, this is what you have to deal with Britney"

Britney huffed out. "One of your brothers better be cute otherwise I'm outtie."

Fuuto sighed and looked to Amara. "Do you still have you phone on you?"

"Mhm, I know where you're going with this." Amara said as she went up to Britney with her phone out. She showed Britney a picture of Fuuto and his brothers. Yuna and Tina looked over her shoulders.

"Ooh, who is the cutie wearing the blue tie?" Yuna asked.

"That would be Azusa, one of his elder brothers. Twenty-three and a voice actor" Amara said with a smile

"And the cutie beside him in the pink?" Tina asked

"Azusa's twin brother Tsubaki. He's a voice actor too. But careful with that guy he's a real flirt and doesn't get along with Fuuto that much."

"He acts like an immature brat sometimes." Fuuto said with a sigh

"Huh.." Tina said with a nod

"Who's the guy with the red hair?" Britney asked

Amara wrinkled her nose. "Yusuke? That's who you like? Really?"

"What's so wrong with him?" Britney asked

Amara sighed. "Nothing...Just nothing. He's only a few years older than Fuuto. Fuuto and him argue a lot and that's just placing it nicely."

Britney nodded her head. "I think he looks adorable."