19: The day afterwards

When the two of them finally woke up Amara was the first to wake up, she was sore and smelled horrible. So she got herself together to take a shower before she let Fuuto sleep. As she showered she ended up going into the bath instead due to how sore she was. She sunk herself into the bath and sulked a bit. She really had no idea what Fuuto was thinking, she didn't think that he'd be so vicious with her as he had been the previous night.

Amara figured he'd tell her what was really on his mind as time went on, due to the fact that they had almost broke apart the day before. He had made her feel some-what special and that was something she never thought she'd feel as long as she lived and breathed. As she felt slightly better she looked in the mirror while having a towel over her body only to see the marks that Fuuto placed on her.

She wasn't amused by the marks her fiance placed on her, she knew that he was lust struck over her the night before, but to do such damage to her skin? Was he asking for her to bitch at him? She sighed and closed her eyes before she dressed herself, afterwards she used make up to cover the marks on her that were visible. She then went to the kitchen to get something to eat in the process of finishing up she saw Fuuto walk into the room.

He gave her a slight glare. "Why didn't you wake me Amara?"

"I didn't want to feel more sore than I did when I woke up. You'll live." She said as she got up

He quickly went up to her and wrapped his arm around her. "Amara, I want to make sure that you are safe. After your stunt yesterday I don't want you to be without me. Please..I just want to look out for you and protect you like any man should for their woman."

Amara blushed as she heard the words that came out of his mouth. She had no idea that he had thought such words about her. But then again he had changed. She should have known that he would have changed in how he was sooner or later. It was just a matter of time for that change to really take affect in him. Amara placed a hand on his shoulder before placing a hand on his face softly.

"Alright...I guess I should have known you'd be very protective over me after what I did." She said with a sigh "Next time if that happens I'll wake you."

He pulled her closer to him and kissed her on the lips softly. "Thank you, that's all I want to hear from you. How are you now?"

"Eh, I could be better if you weren't so rough with me last night."

He smirked at her. "You enjoyed it don't deny it."

"I-I'm not denying anything, I'm just saying I can do without you making me beyond damn sore."

"You'll walk it off, if by tonight you still feel sore I'll kiss it to make it feel better."

She pushed his face away from hers. "Yeah-no. Not gunna happen you pervy idol. I'm smarter than to let you get close to me like that again, I'd rather not deal with you riling me up again."

He chuckled a bit. "Aww why not? Can't handle me?"

"Its more like you can control that monster of yours." She said as she slid her hand from his shoulder to between his legs

His face went bright red for a moment as she chuckled a bit. She knew she caught him off guard and kissed him on the cheek softly. "I'll spend more time with you later Fuuto, I need to talk to Tina and Yuna before they end up dragging me into the room they want to talk to me in."

He sighed. "Fine, but I'm having your attention tonight got it?"

"Yeah yeah, whatever you say. Just keep yourself under control for a few hours." She said waving him off before she went up the steps and went to find Tina and Yuna only to see that they were talking to the twins in the hall.

They stopped when they saw Amara. "Hey there kiddo, sleep alright?" Tina asked

"No, not gunna lie. Fuuto can't keep his damn hands to himself. I swear I need to invest in hand cuffs or something for that boy." Amara said shaking her head.

The four elders laughed at the blunt words spoken by Amara as she looked fairly unamused.

"What? I'm being serious. I'm wearing make up just to cover up the marks that horny teen placed on me." Amara said with a sigh

Tina and Yuna stopped laughing and looked to her shocked. "Seriously? Wow he really has a problem."

"Well I think now I know why he was using other women, he had a big fucking sex drive. I think it was his way of keeping me from being harmed in the end. I swear my entire body stings from what that kid placed me through."

"Yeah well you're gunna need to get used to it if you're going to want to be his wife." Yuna said with a shrug

"He has to make the move to propose to her first." Azusa said looking to her.

"He did that last night, That's why he was keeping me up till four in the damn morning." Amara said as she showed her left hand to the four of them

Azusa and Tsubaki looked to her in utter shock. "Oh wow, he's serious about you! That's a first." Tsubaki said shocked

"I know, Iori told me about that assholes past. I wasn't amused and to make things better or worse how ever you want to take it. He got me pregnant without knowing it." Amara said with a sigh

"Well isn't he a winner. Good luck keeping that boy on a leash." Azusa said shaking his head

"Oh I know it'll be difficult. But I have dirt on him and I'm not afraid to use it." Amara said with a grin

"Seems like you know what you're doing so we'll leave you girls to talk, we need to talk to Fuuto."

The girls nodded their heads before Tina grabbed Amara's hand and pulled her towards the elevator, none of the girls spoke until they got to Yuna's room. They sat down on Yuna's bed before Yuna spoke up.

"Tell us everything, leave nothing out. Just what's gotten into that boy?" Yuna asked

"You actually might want me to leave things out honestly. Especially what happened while we were waiting for a half damn hour." Amara said with a sigh

Tina chuckled. "He fucked you in the car didn't he?"

She whined and covered her face with her legs, even though she had slept with Fuuto many times it was still something she was openly okay with talking about. It still made her very uncomfortable and flustered the hell out of her. Tina and Yuna both laughed at her bashfulness and Yuna wrapped her arm around her shoulder.

"Don't worry its fine, its not like he did it anywhere else right?" Yuna asked

"H-He t-tried..." She said weakly

"Oh gods how desperate was that boy?" Tina asked shocked

"W-We went to see a movie first, he had me pick out a movie and I picked the funniest one that I saw. Luckily there wasn't many people there but he had us sit all the way in the back and he wouldn't stop kissing me and touching me. Even though I kept taking his hand off of me he wouldn't stop until he got what he wanted from me. I ended up cracking when we were in the car." Amara said shyly

Tina and Yuna were both very shocked. "Damn he needs a collar or something!" Tina said shaking her head

"N-No kidding."

"So then what happened?" Yuna asked

"After the car began to move again and we were both dressed he took me out to eat. That's where he proposed to me after we danced a for a little bit." Amara said with a weak smile

"Aww, that's adorable. So that's why you had a bit of a glow around you when you came home, that boy better treat you well or I'll really knock him out." Tina said as she pointed a finger at Amara towards the end of her speaking

"He had told me that he wanted to make it up to me, so I don't think he'll ever fuck around again. I think he knows better since he was very pissed at me when I didn't wake him up when I woke up this morning."