2: Curious teenager

Amara closed her eyes as she remembered her past, how she came to be where she was. From the moment her father began to turn his back on her to when she found her own family with Tina, Yuna and Reyna. She still kept in touch with Yuna and Tina over the last few years, she knew they were more than okay where they were, while she was a pop start on break.

Amara took time to give her respects to the woman whom she saw as her mother. She knew that Miss Reyna would be proud of her to see her how she was. So she tried her best to keep herself from crying all the time, she knew then that it wouldn't do her any good. She got up from the grave and went to the place she once called home, everything was still how it was before she had gone and left it.

She went into her old room to see the plush doll that her father gave her, she scowled at it as she scoffed. She didn't know why she kept it, maybe it was because she felt an attachment to it or maybe she felt like there was something more to it than she really knew.

She sat on her bed with a sigh before she held the doll in her hands. "What am I to do with this? I'm not a child anymore."

She lied down with it against her chest before she closed her eyes. "So tiring, I guess I should sleep on it. Maybe just selling this place will be better for me." She said tiredly before she kicked her shoes off of her feet

She then went to sleep with the plush beside her, when she fell asleep she had a strange dream of sorts.

Behind a stage was a busy crew of people and a few of people who were there for some reason. She looked around to see a young male with brown eyes and hair that looked like the plush she had walking around the back before the group that was waiting for him squealed when they saw him.

"Fuuto you were amazing as always! Can I have your autograph pretty please!"

"Of course ladies one at a time, one at a time." Fuuto said before he signed posters and Cd's

Afterwards he saw an elder lady who wished to talk to him. "You're very popular for a teenager."

"So? What the hell does an old woman like you want?"

"Just a bit of your time."

"Not a chance, get out of here I have a busy schedule." Fuuto said waving her off

"Tell me have you ever been in love before?"

Fuuto stopped and looked to the elder woman, "Why the hell do you care?"

"I don't, but others do. They want to see you with someone who'll do you good."

"And I care why?"

The elder woman placed her hand out. "Until you learn to care for others and love what you have you are cursed to live a life of a doll. Only a kiss of sorrow or passion can undo this curse and only then when you personally love that person can you go back here with that person beside you forever."

When she woke up she bolted up and looked down to the plush doll. "I...That can't be true..." She said sadly before she closed her eyes. "Only one way to find out I guess."

She was about to kiss the doll when she heard the voices of her sisters from below. She threw the doll to the bed and rushed out of her room and off of the steps to hug both of them. "Yun! Ina! Nice to see the two of you again! I'm happy you two were able to make it! Have you seen mother yet?"

"Yes, we thought we'd stop by and see how you were." Tina said with a smile

Amara smiled at the two of them. "I am doing good, just woke up actually."