6: Lost at heart

"Tell Yuna and I the truth, do you love Amara?" Tina asked curiously

"I can't answer that fully, mainly because I don't know what I feel for her, yes I've been around her as a plush doll. Yes I remember seeing everything while being in that state but...now having her talk to me. Being able to react to everything she says and does...I don't know what I feel for her." Fuuto said with a frown

Yuna frowned at him. "So...what you did...it wasn't because you loved her?"

"I didn't say that..I just...I don't know. Knowing what I do about my gender I know how moronic we can be and how we twist words to mean something else for us. When I saw what I did when Richard was here I just couldn't take it. I didn't want her to suffer because he kept on checking you out Yuna." Fuuto said with a sigh

Tina placed a hand on his shoulder. "Its alright, we both just want to be sure that you're not going to pull something on our sister that's all. Related or not she's everything to us. Without her neither one of us would know what to do."

"I get that, just...Amara is different and I don't think that I'd ever be able to love her without her thinking it would be because I want to go back. I could careless about that right now, I'm more worried about her life than my own, which is saying a lot."

Yuna and Tina smiled at one another before they looked to Fuuto. "We get it, hopefully you won't get rejected by her. But there's no telling what would happen as time goes by." Tina said with a nod

"Anyways, I think that if she knew that you were this concerned for her she'd be a mushy mess." Yuna said with a grin

"Mhm, I agree." Tina said with a nod

Fuuto looked confused. "What do you mean?"

Tina got up before getting two games and a few books. He looked at them before he looked to Tina confused. "What are these? Why are my brothers and I on these covers?"

"About you...You aren't real here. Here you're known as an anime game character. That's how Amara was able to know so much about you and your feeling for your step sister Ema. She knows a lot more about you than she leads off to. I realize that you may not feel as you would now, but if you even mention Ema once you'll lose her interest forever." Tina said seriously

Yuna then sighed a bit. "Amara as a young teenager had the crush from hell on you and would always play your route, she doesn't really show that part of her now because of the douche that you saved her from today. But I will say this much if you let her know that your feelings for her are pure, that you aren't going to use her she might actually give into you. Granted its a long shot but hey its something."

Fuuto looked at the games and books before placing them on the table and running a hand through his hair. "Well this is just great, she's beyond stubborn. I'm not going to get close to her all that easily...am I?"

Yuna and tina looked to one another sadly before they looked to him. "No, not really. As you've seen she's always had trust issues. It may take time for you to be someone she can trust." Yuna said weakly

"What I would suggest for you to do would be make a bond with her, show her that you aren't as bad as she thinks you are. When she see's that her thoughts on you are totally off she'll see just how sincere you are." Tina said with a small smile

Fuuto looked to the two elder females back down to the things on the table. "She really thinks low of me doesn't she?"

"Just a lot." Yuna said with a nod

Fuuto sighed and frowned. " For now I'll be at her side, I don't know what she'll do when she'll wake up so I want to be sure that she doesn't do anything stupid to herself."

Both females nod their heads. "Alright, we'll be down here if you need us."

He then went up the steps and went to Amara's room to see that she was asleep still, she was curled up in a ball towards the wall. He stayed at the end of her bed as he watched over her, while he did so he was on his phone. He was surprised he was able to get any type of signal there. He was looking up about his name and he found a lot of strange things that he had no idea even existed.

He had no idea what an x Reader was nor an x Reader lemon was, which seemed to be two popular searchings with his name. He tapped on one of the x Readers to see what it was only to back out of it when he realized what it was. He wondered if she ever wrote fanfiction about him and went looking around her room only to find a note book. He looked through it only to see that it was a fanfiction she wrote. He read it to himself and found it interesting, how she had it. It made him curious as to why she was pushing him back so much.

He scanned through the entire fanfiction only to see that she had stopped writing it before it got too detailed. He closed it and placed it back. Fuuto went back to where he was only to see her jump awake. She looked around to see that she was in her room. She also saw that Fuuto was at the bottom of her bed looking to her. "Bad dream Amara?"

She nodded her head sadly, he moved himself so he was beside her while he kicked his shoes off. He instantly had her cling onto him before she nuzzled herself against him as she closed her eyes. "I don't know why...being around you. It helps when I sleep."

"Then sleep, I bet you haven't slept much have you?"

"N-No, I barely could sleep as of late. I...I forgot to take you as a plush with me."

He kissed the top of her head softly. "You'll be fine now I'm not going anywhere."

She nodded her head sleepily before she clung onto him tightly, he lied there with her only to fall asleep soon after her. When Amara woke up it was because Tina had woken her up. "Hey Mara, I just thought I'd let you know that we've had four people call us to set up dates to be auditioned to replace Richard. Whenever you're ready we can get started."

She nodded her head. "Give me a moment I need to get myself together. I'll meet you and Yuna downstairs."

"Sure...and by the way. You two look so cute together when you two sleep like that." Tina teased before she left the room

Amara saw that Fuuto had fallen asleep beside her and blushed deep red as she realized that she had actually slept beside the male for once. She got up quickly before she bolted down the steps fixing her hair in the process. She couldn't shake off the feeling she had, the phantoms of having Fuuto's arms around her made her feel a bit jumpy as Yuna and Tina gave her a knowing smile.

"So...Ready to go sis?" Yuna asked dragging out the vowel in the first word she spoke

"As ready as I'll ever be, are the new recruits coming over?" Amara asked

"Yeah we just contacted them they should be here soon." Tina said with a nod

"Good, we're going to have the auditions in the studio room so I'd like for one of you to escort all of them there when they all get here. I'm going to mentally prepare myself for this."

"What couldn't handle sleeping beside a charming male like Fuuto?" Yuna teased

She whined and just walked off making Yuna laugh a bit with a smile. "I'm leaving!"

"Love you too Amara! Love you too!" Yuna yelled to her

"Whatever you say sis."

Amara went to her piano and she did her vocal exercises only for Fuuto to sit beside her. She jumped a bit when she saw him sitting beside her. "Um...Uh...Hi Fuuto." She said nervously

"Did you sleep okay after I comforted you?" Fuuto asked

"Um...uh...Yeah..I-I did. Thanks. Was there something you want?"

"Can't I hang out with you? I'm going to be here for a while anyways, minus well get to know a pretty girl like you while I'm at it." Fuuto said with a smile