17: First date

Once they got home Tina and Yuna took Amara to Tina's room where Tina got her ready for her date with Fuuto. As Tina was doing her hair she looked to Amara confused. "Are you sure you want to do this Amara? That bastard did cheat on you." Tina asked for the fifth time that night

Amara sighed. "Yes, I'm very sure. Please just let me live my life. You aren't seeing me questioning your interest in Tsubaki now are you?"

Tina gave her a sad smile before she sighed out. "Fine, you have a point there. You better behave yourself, don't give that boy a reason to make me beat the shit out of him."

Amara laughed a bit. "I won't sis, I promise. I know what I'm doing here, please just believe in me."

"After the stunt you just pulled, not gunna happen. You have no idea how scared Yuna and I both were. Seeing such a text scared us both shitless." Tina said as she finished up before she hugged Amara from behind. "We love you Amara, even if you aren't blood related to either one of us. You are a sister to us. We love you very, very much."

Amara placed her hands over Tina's arms. "Oh I know, and I should have known better...this whole pregnancy thing is really getting to me sis."

"Oh I bet...now my dear you are ready to go on a date. I'd say don't do anything I wouldn't do but you're already pregnant so just don't get your ass drunk alright?"

"I won't, thank you Tina you're the best sister a girl can have." Amara said before she got up and hugged Tina.

Tina hugged her back and smiled. "No problem."

Amara went out of the room to see that Fuuto was making his way down the hall. "Ready to go Amara?"

"Mhm, I am."

He slipped his hand into hers before he took her to the ground floor and out to a limo that was waiting for them. He kept her leaned up against him as he spoke with her. He didn't want her to think that there was anyone else he'd rather be with when there wasn't. Knowing that she was pregnant with his child he'd do whatever it took to keep her happy and healthy.

Their date consisted of Fuuto taking her to see whatever movie she wanted to see; which she wanted to see a comedy movie which he was thankful for. He was worried she'd pick the sappy movie of the lot that were airing but she hadn't, while watching the movie all the way in the back he couldn't stop himself from touching her even though she kept taking his hand from her thigh. He refused to listen to her though, by the middle of the movie he had gotten bored. It was the two of them and a couple of others, he caught her off guard and kissed her as he snaked his hand up her thigh to against her panties.

She held on to him tightly as she tried her best not to show how much feeling his fingers against her affected her. She had no idea what was going through Fuuto's brain but she figured he was trying to make it up to her some-how which was somewhat working. By the end of the movie she was very much hot and bothered. When they left for a restaurant she got him back in the limo since it was cut off from the driver. She tackled Fuuto down and she sat on top of him.

"You've been a very, very naughty boy Fuuto. You don't know how to keep your hands to yourself do you?" Amara asked as she held his hands above his head.

He grinned as he could see her breasts falling out of the light blue dress she was wearing. "No, but you didn't seem to mind it after I got you going in there." He said with a chuckle

"You really are a sneaky son of a bitch, you're going to regret ever doing something so crass to me in a public area." She said as she rolled her eyes

He smirked at her before he latched his mouth onto one of her breasts keeping her above him as he moved himself against her already aroused womanhood. She bit her lip as she tried not to give into his actions.

"Stop this fuuto."

He only smirked against her skin before slipping his hands from under hers as he slipped her dress up to her hips and slipped off her panties. At that time the car stopped and Fuuto felt slightly annoyed, he turned them around and banged on the divider. "Hey why did we stop? We aren't were I told you go yet!"

"I'm sorry sir, it seems like there's a bit of a traffic jam up ahead of us a few cars."

Fuuto sighed out. "Fine then at least place some music on so I don't die of being bored."

"Very well sir."

The divider when up once more and music soon played, which silenced his moans from the driver hearing them since he had flipped them over. Amara had undone his pants and had taken his member out while he was talking before giving him a hand job. Which gave him a mix signal of emotions while he was talking to his driver. He didn't want to stop Amara from what she was doing so he didn't, instead he propped her on top of him and leaned back as he enjoyed what she did to him before his eyes widen as he felt her mouth go around his member as well.

"A-Amara...Damn it!" He moaned as he placed a hand on the top of her head as the other held on to the seat while he enjoyed the feeling of her sucking and rubbing his member.

He couldn't keep himself from being too loud, what he felt was just too much for him. "Take me deeper Amara, oh god place my cock deeper into your mouth." He moaned as he held on to her head tighter.

She did exactly that and he gasped out at first but then he moaned out even more as he felt her mouth take more of him inside of her. It wasn't soon after that, that he had came inside of her mouth. Fuuto closed his eyes from the after shock. When he opened his eyes Amara was kissing his neck as she moved herself against him. He held her hips as he helped her on and off of him, which started off slowly, then as she got used to it she moved faster and harder against him as he pushed himself deeper inside of her.

The sheer feeling of her tightening around him was enough to make him come again but he contained himself until he felt her come first, he knew just how sexually frustrated she must had been. He knew she had gotten tired and placed her on the car bench before he thrusted himself hard and fast inside of her as he kissed her on the lips.

He wasn't going to let her leak out a single moan as he moved faster and harder inside of her, driving himself deeper inside of her each time he went into her. He didn't have to worry about impregnating her due to her already being in that state to begin with. He only enjoyed that he was able to feel her being so tight against him as she held on to him so tightly for her dear life. From the look in her beautiful purple eyes he knew she was getting very close to her end and moved as quickly and as hard as he could to get her to release on to him which in turn made him do the same before he panted out tiredly.

He lied against her as he felt the car move once more. He closed his eyes and sighed out. "I think...for now that'll do..don't you Amara?"

"You are one hell of a bastard Fuuto, taking me in the car like this. You better give me back my panties you bastard."

He chuckled as he opened his eyes as he looked to her. "Sure thing sweet heart."

He got up and got her panties from the car floor before he slipped them on to her legs as he kissed up her legs. "You're so beautiful, I hope you realize that tonight I tend to keep you up all night once we get home."

"Of course you would say something like that, now fix yourself unless you want everyone to see just how small your ego is." Amara said bluntly.

He averted his eyes and fixed himself. "That was way cold Amara."

"Tch that's what you get for trying to get me off in a movie theater only to end up fucking me in this car."