15: Just the truth

After dealing with Drama at the park the three of them went home. Wataru walked proudly back home, Amara and Fuuto both felt unamused by the fact that Wataru had been the one this 'mika' girl had wanted to be with. It made no sense to either one of them and when they got back to the house they saw that Iori was outside. Wataru bolted inside and Fuuto went after him since Fuuto didn't want him to blabber about what had happened at the park.

Amara didn't want to go chase Fuuto down so she went to make friends with Iori, she knew that he had no idea who she was so she thought she'd introduce herself to him. "Hello...You're one of Fuuto's brother's right?" She asked with a sweet smile

He looked up to her and nodded his head a bit. "Yes, and you must be the girl who was foolish enough to be with him. I'm Iori."

"Foolish? What do you mean by that Iori?" She asked confused as she knelt down to where he was

Iori sighed before he sat down properly in front of the flowers he was working on. He looked to her with a frown. "I say that it's foolish because in the past he has been with women only to string them up for fun. All of us are betting on how long the two of you will last before you end up leaving. Granted none of us know much about you or the three you came with...But for how Fuuto's been around you its easy to see that he's been really close to ditching you for some other girl."

Amara's eyes widen. "W-What? H-How can you tell?"

Iori didn't know if he should say anything or not but chose to so in case Fuuto did end up fucking things up hard core with Amara. "Here are the signs you should look out for. The first is him ignoring you for other women, if it happens more than twice in a month be sure to look out for the next sign." He said as he placed a hand on her arm.

"What would that be?"

"If You see Fuuto constantly looking at his phone and smiling like an idiot over 'nothing'. Its not nothing, he's seeing some other girl behind your back. when that happens you better be ready for him to break up with you shortly afterwards."

She teared up as she heard Iori speak, she had already felt like she was being ignored by him. "H-How...How do I stop myself from being hurt by him?"

"Find a way to force him to stay with you, if there is a way for you to stay close to him...say if you were pregnant with his child then he'd have no other choice in the matter but to be with you."

She bit her bottom lip, she knew it was her only chance, but she had no idea if he'd ever believe her. She got up as she wiped her eyes, she had no other choice but to go to a doctor about it. She knew something was wrong with her from the point in time that they had left the venue but she had no idea what. Speaking with Fuuto's elder brother brought the matter back to her head once more. It had been three months since that day, she hadn't ever had her cycle throughout those months. She figured it was because she was stressed out and very likely to have it soon.

But nope, it was because of the actions of a reckless pop star idol. She gave him a sad smile as she looked down at Iori. "Thank you Iori. I'm very thankful to have met you, please if you see Fuuto tell that moron that I have gone out and that I'll be back within two or so hours. There's something I need to do."

"Very well, if I see him I'll tell him." He said before he went back to work.

He didn't wish to see such a beautiful woman get hurt by her brother, he only hoped that his words would give her the confidence that it never gave the other girls that were so foolish enough to be around the idol pop-star. Amara made her walk to the small clinic not far from the house and went in to get tested to see if she was in fact pregnant. She did many tests to declare if she was or not before she waited in a waiting room.

It had been about an hour or so going on two hours before the doctor came out with a piece of paper. "You came out positive Miss Amara, I suggest you take things easy for a while."

"I...Thank you sir. I will."

She left out with the piece of paper, she folded it up placing it into her pocket before she walked back home only to see a very pissed off Fuuto waiting for her.

"what the hell are you thinking going off on your own like that?! Do you want me to worry about you Amara!?"

She rolled her eyes and pushed him out of her way before she went inside, ignoring him yelling at her to talk to him. She didn't say a word to him as he followed after her. She went to find Tina and Yuna where she found talking to Iori and Subaru. The girls stopped laughing when they saw the morifying look on Amara's face. "Sis what's wrong?!" Tina asked shocked

"C-Can the three of us talk elsewhere please? I rather not talk about this in front of guys...its a very personal girl matter." Amara said as her voice shook in fear.

Fuuto who was behind her was confused and sadden to hear her voice shake as it was. What was wrong with her? Yuna and Tina both nodded their heads and bolted up the steps to her and hugged her before they went to Tina's room. As they did Fuuto walked down the steps and sighed as he saw Iori glaring at him.

"What the hell is wrong with you flower boy?" Fuuto said bitterly

"That's what I want to know about you, what do you have against that poor girl?" Iori asked with his arms crossed

Fuuto looked confused. "What the hell are you going off about?"

"Amara, your 'girlfriend' you obviously haven't seen what I've obviously seen from her. Tell me how much do you truly care for that woman?"

Fuuto was quiet, he didn't know how to answer the question given to him, he was sure if he answered it truthfully that he wouldn't have Amara beside him. Iori scoffed as he got up. "That's what I thought, she's just another doll for you, I should have known. I hope you realize your crappy movements and the way you have been treating her will all back lash on you pretty soon." Iori said as he got up and left

"What the hell do you mean by that?!"

"That's for me to know and for you to find out...or not." Iori said before he left the room.

He growled and looked to Subaru. "Do you have any idea what he's talking about?"

"No, but he did tell us that he had talked with Amara earlier. He had said something to us about her eyes lighting up when he had said something about a pregnancy, and that it was then that she had left out." Subaru said with a shrug

Fuuto couldn't let her get pregnant, there was no way in damn hell she was pregnant! They were too damn young for something like that! Anyways he was sure he was protected when he had done what he had to her before they left, he thought about the time that he had with her after that and cursed under his breath. There were many times that he had gone and taken her in her dressing room unprotected.

At any point time during that first month of her being there with her he could have easily gotten her pregnant. He bolted up the steps and went to find Amara, he had to be sure that the thoughts that ran through his mind weren't true. That he didn't just fuck up what he had in mind to do with Amara, that all of his planning went up into smokes just because he couldn't control himself. When we went to find Amara she was asleep on Tina's bed with tears in her eyes.

While Yuna and Tina were both glaring at Fuuto, he had a feeling he was about to be scolded by the two elder woman. "Okay brat, we need to talk now." Tina said darkly as she pulled him down the hall a bit as Yuna stayed there to watch over Amara sadly.