9: Bye-bye Guilt

By the time that Amara was out of the hospital, Fuuto had already figured out how to drive with Lessons from Tina and Yuna. So when he went to get Amara from the hospital he went alone so he could talk to her alone. He wanted to be able to talk to her without any interruptions. Amara was beyond shocked to see the fact that Fuuto was able to drive in such a small amount of time but said nothing about it.

While Fuuto drove her home he stopped at a restaurant where the two of them ate a late lunch. While they had their lunch Amara couldn't help but realize how quiet Fuuto was, as if he was afraid of talking with her. She stopped eating and she reached over the table to him, placing her hand over his arm.

"Fuuto, Are you alright? You aren't as talkative as you usually are." Amara asked concerned

"Yeah. I'm fine. Just finish eating then I'll take you home. Tina and Yuna are waiting for you." Fuuto said dismissing her concern.

She had no idea what got into him but she obeyed what he said, she ate her lunch in silence before he paid for their lunch. Once they were out of the restaurant Amara held on to his arm with both of her hands. "Fuuto, please...there has to be something wrong with you. You're never usually like this."

Fuuto sighed and closed his eyes before he sighed and look to her with sadden eyes. "You want to know what's wrong with me? Then fine, this is what is wrong with me. I've been stuck as a damn plush doll for years waiting for you to make me human which never damn happened till half a year ago. I know that since you have no interest in me that everything that I knew and cared for is going to no longer exist because you refuse to show any type of compassion to me. I know that this is all my fault, I know I won't be able to ever get you to love me just a little bit...But its...Its all just so frustrating." Fuuto said as he took her hands off of his arm.

Amara frowned as she looked to him, she had no idea that her pushing away from him was internally killing him and upsetting him so much. She should have known that he was serious when he had said that he loved her. But of course she thought that he was just messing around with her mind and heart. Amara moved herself closer to him.

"Its not your fault that this all happened, don't place yourself down Fuuto, but if what you say is true then I'll try to get to know you while you're here. If you can keep your snarky remarks to yourself and your hands to yourself then I'll accept being with you. Does that sound fair to you Fuuto?"

Fuuto looked to her in utter shock, he had no idea that him saying just what was on his mind would actually get her to comply some-what. But he smiled shortly afterwards as he nodded his head a bit. "Sure, that sounds fair. Now lets get home, your sisters are waiting for you."

"Right, I don't want to keep those two waiting more than they've already waited." Amara said with a smile

Fuuto opened the passenger seat for Amara before helping her in. Once she was secure into the car he closed the door and went to the drivers side once more. He got in and he strapped himself in before he started the car up and placing it into reverse to get out of the parking spot then drive to get out of the parking lot. Once they were on the road once more Fuuto spoke to Amara more.

"You know...I never meant for you to run off like you did. I just got a bit antsy before...I'll try not to do something like that again." He said before he frowned. "I don't ever want to scare you like that."

Amara sighed. "Its alright, you didn't know what was going to happen. I'm just glad you guys had called the police when you did otherwise they would have killed me and you'd be stuck here."

"So you know about that huh?"

"Mhm, that I do...I just...I fear what will happen if I actually show what I feel for you to you." Amara said with a nod as she looked out of the window

"From what I've gathered while sleeping here...One of two things will happen. Either you will be placed into the world I live in and you'll have to rebuild your fame up. Or my time will elapse with this one and I'll have to find my stupid siblings and manager." Fuuto said with a sigh

Amara looked to him curiously. "Really? So either way you won't leave me?"

He shook his head. "No, why the hell would you think that? I was turned to a damn fucking doll because I wouldn't be with anyone but Ema. But that woman doesn't know the difference between sibling love and the love between a man and a woman. I'd rather be with someone who actually knows the difference between the two of them...like you do." Fuuto said as he got to a red light and looked to her

She blushed deep red and smiled at him. "Uhm...uh...T-Thanks? I guess." Amara said unsure

Fuuto chuckled a bit. "You're too cute." He said before he smiled at her

She whined and hid her face in her hoodie making Fuuto laugh as he continued driving due to the green light. "So mean!" She whined

"No, I'm just giving you a compliment. Or are you just not use to a charming guy like myself actually complimenting you Amara?" Fuuto said with a grin

"Charming? There's nothing charming about you Fuuto." She said as she pinched his cheek a bit.

"Hey stop that!" Fuuto whined as he swatted her hand from his face

"But your face is just so adorable." She said with a grin as she went back to pinching his cheek again

Once he parked the car he took her hand into his before he pulled her into him closely making her face go bright red. "F-Fuuto?"

"Please stop, I want to show you that I can handle what you place in front of me. But I can't when you make it too easy for me to kiss you and adore the hell out of you."

"I...Sorry Fuuto. I guess I got out of hand." She said as she looked up at him.

He kissed her hands softly with a smile. "Its alright, just be mindful of things from now on. I don't want to break on the first day here." He said before he undid his seat belt as he got the keys and left the car.

He then went to the passengers side and helped Amara out before she gave him a peck on the cheek. She couldn't believe that he really was taking things so seriously. But she was happy about it, it just meant to her that he was really going to devote himself to being around her and really getting to know her. He took her inside and called out to Yuna and Tina.

"Yuna! Tina I'm back with Amara!"

The two of them soon saw the two females come down the steps quickly before they both tackled Amara into a hug tightly.

"Oh we've been so worried about you! You're doing better right?!" Tina asked as she hugged Amara

Amara grinned. "Yup, I'm just peachy. You two haven't trashed this place while I've been gone have you?"

"Nah, but we've had Britney and Arrisa come over a few times. Britney wanted to practice with us while you were out of commission." Yuna said shaking her head

"Oh cool, mind calling her up? I want to be able to see what you guys can do as a trio." Amara asked

"Sure! I'll call her now." Yuna said before she walked off towards the studio.

Tina then looked to the two of them. "So...What's up between the two of you? You two were gone for a fairly large amount of time."

"I took her out to eat since she hadn't had much to eat as of late." Fuuto said with a shrug

"Oh really?" Tina asked with a raised eyebrow

Amara sighed and rubbed between her eyes. "Nothing is going on between us. Geeze. We're just friends. But I did tell him that I'd give him a chance to prove himself for a while before I chose to be with him or not. So back off Tina."