How should I tell him.

I took a deep breath and looked into his eyes that showed me the power of trust and love.

"Adi- I've , I've some backstory"

He looked at me and asked "what is it ?"

I looked down for a while and he lifted my chin with two fingers saying "what is it. I need to know everything. Who hurt you?"

I looked at him and it was something different.

🦄

Flashback.

7 years earlier.

I was in the room studying. Maa baba were in London from past 3 months and it will take them half a year to return because they are working on an important deal.

Me and ishaan were living with our unlce aunty. Whom we didn't really like enough and we didn't had any option.

Ishaan texted me "der ho jayegi , dosto key sath bahar hu dinner kar lunga"

I rolled my eyes and went downstairs to check if dinner was ready or not. Uncle aunty didn't treat me good on which I gave zero fucks.

"Ishika yaha aana toh zara" I looked behind me and saw aunty uncle and raghav sitting there.

She held my hand and made me sit beside her keeping her hand over my head. "You know you are so beautiful Ishika bete"

I looked at her with confused face "it's just Raghav loves you so much !! He's desperate for you" she whispered in my ears.

I immediately stood up and said "yeh kya bol Rahi hai aunty aap?"

"I don't want to interfere between you two" she stood up and I looked at uncle who was busy reading newspaper and didn't even look at me.

Raghav held my hand and pulled me towards him. "Yeh kya harkat hai chodo Mera haat"

I said firmly but he wouldn't let go my hand.

"Uncle , yeh kya ho raha hai- aap toh baba key kitne acche dost haina uncle !" He looked at me and pretended like he didn't know me.

He stood up and came close to me "sorry I can't help" I looked at him with disguise in my eyes and said "you have no idea what you're messing with , I'm telling you right now to stop you have no idea tum log kis haad Tak barbad hone wale ho"

Raghav turned me and slapped me.

I fell on the ground. He was so big and I never feared uncle aunty but him.

I wanted to call ishaan so I went towards the dinning table and held my phone but raghav grabbed my hair and pulled me towards the bedroom.

"Aunty, no please don't do this to me." I cried out telling her to stop.

"Leave me, get off me"

"Aunty please I'm telling you to stop it"

"Raghav chodo mujhe"

He pulled me inside the room and threw me on the bed without wasting anytime and came over me and tore apart my clothes.