chapter -39

Aashiq 's pov..............

After that day i never met naira , although mr.mittal tried to make her disappear in air but its aashiq mohammad khan nothing is impossible for me , within 24 hours i got to know about her exact location Turkey i must say her father choosed very carefully this country indeed cunning and protective of his daughter thats why even appointed a hidden bodyguard for her but i bribed him and asked him to do his work ignoring my presence around her , during this one year i saw how much broken naira was but she never forgot smile towards the life and learnt to be brave .

Today she again proved that how much life had taught her in one year ,she didnt get scared of those bastards but it made my blood boil in anger how dare they to roam their bloody eyes on my naira .clenching my fists and jaw i threw acid directly on their fucking faces making them cry in pain ,i closed my eyes to feel peace their screams are peaceful to ny ears how much that innocent soul must have suffered , they ruined her badly ,they dont deserve to live on earth ,they deserve hell and i am going to give  them feel extreme pain and sufferings .

''These eyes are the one which you layed on an innocent girl ''with this i pierced their eyeballs with a pen , when it comes to naira i like to punish  bastards like them with my own hands .

''Imaam agr inmein se kisi ki bhi saanse thami toh yahan khade jitne bhi log unki bhi thamne mein do pal ka waqt nhi lagega ''

(Imaam if even by mistake anyone of them died and all the people standing here wont be alive the next second '' i want to ruin them badlyy just like they ruined the life of an innocent girl and also thought to do the same with my naira , i once saw naira in a pathectic state ,she was scared very much ,she was in pain thats the only moment where i lost to the destiny but not anymore no one can give pain to my naira again .

Who is saying this ?is this aashiq mohammad khan the one who left his beloved when she needed him the most .dont forget those scars aashiq they are still on her body before you they mark her as theirs .

''Ahhbhhh no neverrr she is mine onlyy till my breath ,she is my sanity '' i clutched my hairs tightly ,my anger issues has increased 100 times after naira left me . i still remember how i punished the person because of whom my naira suffered .

Flashback..

''No no aashiq beta plzzz'' gesturing the guards once again i asked them to hit her hands again with that hot rod making her scream with her lungs  . People and god all will blame me for behaving like this with my own mom but trust me i am a very bad son infact worst and iys nothing compared to what a worst son can do . Her screams are providing peace to my heart .

''Marium mohammad khan i never knew you got some much guts to hurt my precious person ''i stood up from my chair and broke it on the head of her so called loyal helpers yeah there are  helpers too .

I would have never known her deed if razia havent showed me the video of my dear mother bribing the same driver.i m very much grateful to her .

''Haa haa aashiq beta jaan aap na galat raaste per jaa rhe hai maut aapke kareeb hai bht . kya pta ek nakaab mein bhi ghoom rhi ho aapke pa......''

(Aashiq dear you are going on wrong path ,the death is standing very near you . and who knows may be it is roaming around you in some disguise) before she can say more suddenly  razia injected her with something making her unconscious  .

''Aashiq no need to listen herrr....ahh'' i  placed my gun right on her forehead before she can complete her words .

''How dare you let my name roll out pf your tongue it wont take me even a second to make it a showpiece  ,i dont need your advice and dont ever interfere in my matters again do you understand ''i screamed at top of my lungs at her .

End...

Glancing last time at those bastards i drived towards the hospital again only to find naira sitting like a statue some dried tears are on her cheeks ,her gaze is fixed at one place the OT room her face is looking void of any emotion .

Suddenly the doctors came out of the room moved from there after announcing that the girl is now out of danger but she needs constant care to get of the trauma otherwise her mental health can become worse .

I just stood there silently and through the glass window saw naira sitting beside the girl caressing her hairs some tears escape from her eyes when the girl said something but she wiped them immediately and started her conversation with the girl again .

Naira's pov.............

'' chhaya bachha get up its your time to take medicine ''

''No mumma they taste ewwwww''

''If you take this medicine then today mumma is going to prepare chhaya's favourite browniess '' i know she will say yess she is a sweet teeth like me , i adopted her from the orphanage she was staying ,her parents are no more and i cant leave her alone in the orphanage after what happened with her . Its been two months since chhaya entered my life when i asked for her name in orphanage then the caretaker told me a weird name which they named but i dont think it suit a beautiful girl like her so i named her chhaya my daughter and she also liked the name very much .firstly mumma papa dont get agree with my decision of adopting her as they think i am still very much young and taking care of a child is a big responsibility but later on they agreed .

''Umm gud girl now lets get readyyy fastyy fastyyy today we are going to meet your family bacha '' she nodded and ran towards her room , chhaya knows everyone as mom dad always  talk with her on video call , and the best thing is that my dad he is obssessed with daughters he talks childishly with chhaya a lot .

Last week i got to know that manya's wedding got fixed with her longtime boyfriend so we need to go ,even if i said i will be there before a week but my dear sister wants me there before a month . i know my family misses me very much but even if i changed myself a lot ,i got brave ,i no longer depend on someone to take stand for me still going back to india is sending shivers inside my body ,i closed my eyes but suddenly those dark black eyes infront of me as if piercing my soul ,he is there what iff he again tried to enter my life and destroy it no no i cant let it happen again . once he left me broken but i dont want him to again break me .

''10 9 8 7 6 ..calm down naira calm down he divorced you nothing is gonna happen ''my hands became cold ,i tried to breath normally but that sudden pain again hit my heart hard some tears escaped from my eyes ,i want to cry loud and lot but it just i am trapped very badly i trapped that pain deep down in my heart the day i divorced him.

''Mummaaaaa look this dress is looking pretty on chhaya na '' suddenly i heard chhaya's voice grabbing my attention wiping my tears i settled at her level and gave her a forehead kiss.

''Nope my chhaya is looking pretty in this dress very muchh , now lets goo its time '' she nodded in one hand i held her hand and in other our luggage .

Dont know now what delhi holds for me but i hope my destiny wont let me collide with him again .i just want to enjoy my sister's wedding peacefully , i dont want any other storms in my peaceful life again .

................................

''Imaam book my tickets to delhi ''

To be continued.........

Well i know the chapter might be boring so a sorry for that .

And do you like decision of naira to adopt the girl ?

#views about our dear villains ?

Any guesses that how naira is going to meet aashiq .dekho yaar kuchh abnormal hi sochna normal toh hone se rha😂😂😂😂.

VOTE ,SHARE ,FOLLOW AND COMMENTS.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️