Chapter -11

Naira's pov............

I answered him blankly this time without any fear as now i know there is no going back . he is staring at me in surprise as if he didn't has expected this answer but it soon got replaced with a smile.

'' taiyaar ho jaiye rishta leke jald hi aapke ghar aa rhe hai ''

( get ready soon i am going to ask for marriage from your parents ) he said so softly but i know he wants to trap me . My parents no they are not going to ready for this marriage , him and i are no match according to them , according to society and also according to me too we are too different from each other. He further didn't talked and started the car soon we reached infront of my home mittal's mansion what i am now going to do . if i can't run from him then i need to push him far away from me by any means . i need to convince him. I went towards the door but turned to see him back and said

Aashiq 's pov................

''Dusre dharm se hain hum''
(i belong from different religion ) said naira with a slight confidence so that the person standing infront of her might understand now and take back his words .

''Koi farak nhi padta''
(didn't matter )i know she want me to take my words back but what can i do when destiny wants us to meet by hook or by crook.

''  ma baap nhi maanenge humare ''

(my mom dad won't agree )naira said hoping that he will buy her excuse .

I move towards her and slide my arms around her tiny waist . i got close to her neck , i can see she is controlling herself a lot but what about her heart which is thumping loudly in her chest maybe i have some effect on her .

'' Churake le jayenge aapko phir KHAANI banengi aap is khan ki ''

(will steal you then , you will become khaani of this khan )

i said and give my first mark on her skin near her neck and shoulder . Mine , My khaani .she hissed a little fresh tears started to flow from her eyes.

'' aapki jheel jaisi aankhon mein sirf khushiyaan ke moti achhe lagte hain ye aasoon nhi ''

( only pearls of happiness suit in your deep eyes not these tears ) i said and wiped her tears .but instead she started to smile soon it convert into laughter but i know the hidden pain behind it .

'' aap jaante hai humari maa kehti hai ki kisi ki bhi humari khushiyo ko nazar na lage kyonki unhe bhi humari aankhon mein aason nhi achhe lagte par humari khushiyo ko toh nazar lag gyi barbaad ho gyi humari zindagi ab kya kare hum aashiq ''

( do you know my mother says the same thing she also doesn't like to see tears in my eyes what should i do now aashiq my happiness has already caught the evil eyes of prey , my life got destroyed ) she said as if she lost all hopes of running away from me well it's good for me i don't want to hurt her .

She closed the door on my face but i can hear the loud noise of breaking things inside the mansion .

'' naira darwa kholo''

(Open the door naira)

I hit the door with my palms but no response .

I need to do something before she hurt herself . i called imaan immediately and instructed him something which i can use later .i again jumped inside the mansion with the window '' how careless the servants of this mansion are ''  i halted my steps towards the source from where noise is coming .

Naira has broken mostly all the things in the hall , broken pieces of vase , crockeries and glasses are scatter every where , she noticed me and stopped for a second i tried to reach her but she stopped me .

'' don't you dare mr. Aashiq mohammad khan '' she warned me but i know she is scared of me which acts like a advantage . i took my steps towards her but she grabbed a broken piece of glass from the floor .

'' aage mat badhna aur warna apni jaan le lenge aur aap humein chah kar bhi kaid nhi kar payenge . Na hum rhenge aur na aapka ye khwaab kabhi pura hoga ''

( don't you dare to move forward otherwise i will take my life and then you can't cage me even if you want . neither i will live nor yours this dream of caging me will get fulfilled ) she scratched the glass around her wrist lightly as if challenging me to prove her wrong .  

'' naira kaach phek dijiye ''

(Throw away the glass naira ) i warned her , my anger is taking control of me , i don't want to hurt her but she is testing me now .

'' kabhi nhi ''

'' never '' she screamed loudly and pierced her skin lightly , blood start to flow from there , i glared at her but this time i am out of control .

'' now you will see the rage of me aapko marne ka bahot saukh hai na  par hum main bhi hai ek saukh hai janti hai kya ? ''

( you liking to die na then i also have a liking do you know what it is ?) i asked her and that's the time which i am waiting she got distracted and started to think , i quickly moved towards her and jerked the glass piece from her hand . I grabbed her jaw tightly. she is looking towards me with wide eyes .

'Marne ka , yahaan aap ne agar apne aapko zara si kharoch bhi phochayi vahaan aapke maa baba ki ruksati ho jayegi sidha  khuda ke pass  samajhi aap khaani ''

( to kill , here if you got yourself even a scratch there your mom dad will directly get delivered to god ) i said while tracing the wound on her wrist , she is trembling ,she pushed me with her palms .

'' you are lying to me '' she screamed , i went towards her and harshly grabbed fistful of her hairs , she hissed due to the pain.

''I am not lying khaani look here , my men are ready to kill them just on my single voice do you want it ? '' i shoved her a photo which imaan sent me a while ago in which mr. Ram and his wife are walking but behind them my men are pointing their guns in their direction .she covered her mouth with her palm .i loosed my grip on her hairs and instantly she fell on my feets .

'' plz what wrong i have done with you , haath jodte hain aapke aage plz humein jane dijiye aap chahe toh aapke pair bhi pakadne ko taiyaar hai par plz unhe kuchh bhi mat kariyega ''

( i join my hands infront of you plz let me go if you want i can even touch your feets but plz don't do anything to them ) she grabbed my feets , it's making me feel bad , i am not liking it she isn't made to grab me feets or serve me like a servants , she is my khaani . she should sit on the top always . i bent down hugged her tightly .

''  nhi karenge unhe kuchh bhi par aap humari khaani hai aapko sar aankhon par bitha kar rakhenge , bas ab aapne itni badi galti kari hai toh harjaana toh bharna padega ''

( i won't do anything to them , you are my khaani you deserve to sit on top but you have done a big mistake now you have to pay for it ) i said and immediately she pulled back and looked towards me .

'' hum kuchh bhi karenge bas aap unhe kuchh mat karna ''

( i will do anything just don't do anything to them )  she said . i hummed at her response and cupped her face , moving my lips towards her i kissed her cheeks , nose and eyes and lastly her lips are left .

'' shaadi kar lijiye humse phir abhi ''

( then marry me now only ) she gasp a little , her eyes became wide open , she opened her mouth to response but before that i captured her petal like rose lips .

To be continued.............

Hey guys so how's the chapter ?

Well aashiq proposed her for marriage.

Did you find aashiq cunning he knew naira will never agree to marry him so he planned it ?

Did you all find naira 's character development correct , i mean most of you all might be thinking that she is very weak but that's how most girls behave when they have a weakness .

VOTE , COMMENTS , FOLLOW AND SHARE .

💜💜💜💜❤️❤️❤️❤️