chapter -36

Aashiq's pov...............

I can feel the hurt in her eyes ,the determination to see me  , fresh tears are still flowing from her eyes i want to wipe them but cant i can  for now only see her from afar , i wanted to pull her in a tight hug and never let her go but i cant why ? I become so weak in her matters . her gaze is fixed at the blank as if asking why god did this to her ,i know she must be cursing her faith ,destiny for letting her meet me . turning around i decided to drive away cause if stand here for 2 seconds more then i fear whatever i did will go in vain .

''Sirf kuchh din naira , aap humari thi or humari hi rahengi humari khaani ''

( just few days naira , u r mine and u will always remain mine my khaani ) i vowed to myself , we both have to go through this pain for few days.

Suddenly my gaze went towards the divorce papers which she signed , as i thought she still dont know how my official signature looks like , the divorce drama is just to keep her safe for few days to divert the hidden enemy's attention from naira towards me .

Smiling devilishly i drived away from mittal's mansion towards the dark  path which leads towards my world my dark world .

............................................

Grabbing a chair i just hit his head hard making the chair get break in pieces .

'' U will pay badly for the crime that you did and the crime that you made me do making me separate my naira from me , do you know what you did ?'' I screamed on his face loudly and started choking his neck , my anger is taking control on me , my eyes have completely become red firat due to anger second due to the pain of letting my naira go away from me all because of him and his partners .

'' u still have time tell me who were the people who dared to sold my naira to you tell me '' i punched him hard making  his nose bleed once again . who can imagine the late saudi sultan in this condition .Yes late he is already dead for the whole world ,his greedy wife cant be punished cause she is pregnant and i dont want to harm the innocent unborn child so i let her go after she shaved her head completely ,  loosing your hairs is the most painful thought which no women wants to think but i made her experienced it in reality .

'' sultan please i dont know who are those people but they were from al- isak - kayada group they are famous for supplying girls from whole world but as per my information they are gonna supply another set of fresh girls in our palace next week ''with this i shot all the bullets of my gun directly in his forehead ,bloody creature .

'' sultan why you killed him we could have got more information from him '' suddenly imaam bursted but my deadly glare made him shut immediately he knows i dont like anyones loud voice against me .but i know why he behaved like this he is tensed about me his sultan even though i never said but imaam is the man which i never want to lost he is with me from my training days .

''I knows only this much , there is no use to let such lowly creature breath one more breathe on the earth , the person who is all behind this is very cunning but i too know how to play with my prey ''

''Get ready and its your duty imaam to handle the matter of saudi arabia , deal with those shits and take out the necessary information from them ,i cant go to deal with them personally because now i cant give any loose in naira's safety '' i sighed closing my eyes but once again her pale body and those scars came infront of my eyes .

Razia ' s pov...................

It's been so many days aashiq still havent returned from his saudi trip , i was busy in my thoughts but suddenly i heard someones footsteps coming near me and harshly taking the photoframe from my hold .

''Wha..'' But before i can speak anymore he grabbed my neck , his eyes were red just like a monster , but i know only one thing i love this monster very much.

'' how dare you enter in my room and sit on the bed which is meant for my naira only '' he still didnt forget naira i thought its going to be one month after her death he must have forgotten her . tears started to form in my eyes seeing that he still loves naira .

'' aashiqqqq leav..'' I tried to speak but with each word his hold is increasing on my neck ,but suddenly he jerked me away from him and placed the photoframe once again at its place .

'' razia you are my friend but i dont want anyone to touch the things of this room , let them remain at their previous place until my naira returns '' he is lost somewhere , a loan tear escaped from his right eye ,his gaze is fixed at the huge portrait of naira .

'' aashiq just stop your madness and craziness she is dead ,she wont ever comeback again in this room , you should move on aashiq '' he didnt said anything but his silence is saying a lot that still he is not ready to accept her death , i want to tell him that she got saved by my mens but not to let her enter his life once again i decided to sold her to a group which supplies girls , i never wanted to do that but she didnt fit in his life , she is not made to sit or stand beside aashiq .

'' aashiq just forget her '' i said while squeezing his shoulder no matter how much aashiq's word hurt me but still i wil return back to him more strongly .

'' kaise bhool sakte hai razia unhe humari saanse hai vo agr apni saanso ko hi bhool gye toh jii kaise payenge , maut bardasht hai humein per unse judaa hona maut se bhi darwanaa hai . Jaaiye yahan se razia akele rehna chahte hai hum''

( how can i forget her razia , she was my breath and if i forgot my breath then how will i be able to live . I dont fear death but what scares me more is separating her from me . go away from here razia i want to spend sometime alone ) i smiled weakly towards him and exited his room but with fisted palms even after doing everything so planned no one can take aashiq's control or make him change his mind . i decided to turn around and again moved towards his room's door but instead of entering i moved towards the window and opened it a little to see what he is doing .

He is sitting silently on the floor , his gaze is still fixed on her portrait but wait there is something his hold . Her saree, how can he not move on why he is still struck on her for god sake she is dead for this whole world then why cant for him , aashiq naira wont ever return because the place where i sent her no one comes back from there you wont move now but in future you will move on from her plus i too will try my best to make you fall in love with me madly crazily just like i do to you , i am not a psychopath its just your love made me do all these crazy things but look atleast i am kind enough to let naira live peacefully .

To be continued.................

So hows the chapter ? Hoping its upto the standards .

Who felt razia 's psychopath love for aashiq ?

Aashiq anything you want to say did he do right with naira ?

Will naira ever return in the room again ?

VOTE ,SHARE ,COMMENTS AND FOLLOW

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️