Chapter- 13

Naira 's pov........

I am going to be his for all my life , this bond will be nothing but a curse for me , it's a poison which my body slowly is taking , marrying him is my first dose of poison , although i know it will soon make me hollow from inside completely . As his wife i am going to take those seven vows which unknowingly give him all rights over me , these marriage signs all will remind me everyday about my cruel fate . i don't know what will more bad will happen with me because now is the worst moment of my life , breaking all my ties and relations with my family just to make a new relation what a sacrifice my destiny made me offer .

With heavy steps i moved outside only to see him sitting near the fire in groom attire , the priest is chanting holy mantras. Tears escaped from my eyes as i am going to take biggest decision of my life , there is no one , not my dad nor my mom who were always ready to hold my hand to give me power , this moment i am wishing from god to give me death instead of this forced marriage . suddenly he lifted his eyes towards me , he was gazing at me without a blink , i started to feel more nervous and angry due to this , i slowly sat beside him .

Holy mantras are going on ,  finally the moment of seven round where i will take seven vows came . my heart once again chanted that naira just do this for your family  while my brain is chanting this is all wrong .  why this is happening with me . i was busy in mythoughts when he offered me his hand to stand up , i need to choose i took his hand and soon i took those seven vows followed by him making me wear nuptial chain and filling of Sindhoor in my hair lines marking my his completely i am now his .  That's the time when i promised myself that till my last breath i am going to keep this relation no matter what .
I am brought up by my mother's teachings , she taught me marriage is the biggest event of a women life . it connects a women to another soul one should always try to keep this connection because this connection is made in presence and by will of god .

I don't even know that what's happening in my surrounding because already a lot is going in my mind, some girls are just taking me somewhere nad made me sat , my eyelashes not once left the ground  .

Suddenly my trance got broken when someone shaked me , i lifted my eyelashes to meet to scary orbs which are staring me intensely  and then i listened .

'' kya aapko ye nikaah qubool hai ''

( do you give your acceptance to this marriage ) the maulana asked me , i stare in his orbs once again .

''Qubool hai ''
'' qubool hai ''
''Qubool hai ''
And just like like that our marriage got completed in both ways . i am still sitting on the seat clutching the fabric of my lehenga , tears are non stop flowing from my eyes , my vision start to became more blurry soon black dots started to appear , my breathing got heavily , i clutched my head and loosed my conscious but not before hearing someone calling me.
''Naira'' .

Aashiq 's pov........

Finally she is mine in both ways , she can now never away from me , i know my way of marrying her is not correct but my destination is always that's her . She is easy to manipulate and threaten because she is full of innocence and kindness anyone could take her advantage like this i before marrying her thought to make her emotionally powerful and destroy these emotions but now after marrying her i realised that i can't do it because these are things which made sultan aashiq mohammad khan fall deeply in love with her , i now want to protect  her innocence , her happiness , her whole world .

When she said those two words '' qubool hai '' i made my heart stop , i want to stop the time and gaze at her , at her eyes which always mesmerized me , her lips which are trembling . i want to wipe those tears nad caress her cheeks , i want to make my queen who will sit beside at the same level or may be above , she is someone whom i will worship in all ways . this is the last time i forced her to do something but after this  i promise it won't happen again .
I am staring at her the people already left  suddenly she lost her conscious , i removed the partion and wrapped her body in my arms securely .

'' imaan '' i ran towards my car while screaming his name .

'' yes sir '' he gazed at me then at her .

'' call the doctor now i am taking her at mansion '' i made her sat at the passenger seat and drived towards my mansion . i entered with her in my arms , all servants are staring at us with wide eyes but i don't care about anyone .

''Aashiq beta aap kab aaye or ye.. ''

'' aashiq when you came and this..'' Her words got freeze when she saw my naira in my arms securely  .

'' step aside '' i roared only this drama is left now to entertain me .

'' but son '' i cut her off .

'' step aside Mrs. Marium khan '' i roared again she knows that i took her full name only when i am very angry , it's like a red alert for her so she stepped aside .

I reached my room no now our room and placed her on the bed carefully , covered her with the blanket , my so called mother too came and stood behind me but doctor too entered with imaan .she tried to open her mouth but i showed her my dark scary eyes not to speak anything otherwise it won't be good for her . the doctor checked her pulse and heart beat , gave her a injection .

'' sir looking at her i can say that she got unconscious due to stress ,anxiety ,try to keep her out of any pressure . she is looking very weak so i gave her an injection. She will soon wake up after 15 minutes maybe . these are the medicines which she need to take '' i nodded at the doctor and took the medicines . the doctor left with imaan but still a person is disturbing my peace by standing here before she could question me i gave her a reply which made her eyes wide in shock nobody has the right to question me not her not anyone .

'' biwi hai ye humari inki izat vaise hi honi chahiye jaise humari . ja sakti hai ab aap . aapko aur jaanane ka hak nhi hai''

( she is my wife  respect her like you respect me. Now you can go you don't have the right to know more) i said to her  and she finally left with a nod .

'' biwi '' i smiled at the foreign word while staring at her petite figure.and moved to the closet to change my clothes.

To be continued......

So do you like aashiq views about naira
How the chapter guys  bahot mehnat ki  hai .

How naira 's family is going to react?

What will naira do now she is finally in lions den as his possession.

VOTE , FOLLOW , COMMENTS AND SHARE .
💜💜💜💜❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️