Chapter-9

Naira 's pov......

''Stop crying its me '' i know this voice , it's him . i slowly opened my teary eyes to see his dark charcoal eyes which are gazing mine with intensity and a mix of an emotion . How could he do this i could have gotten a heart attack . i got out of his hold with all my energy and grabbed a knife .

'' stay away from me '' i said while pointing the knife towards him , i am trembling very badly , my hold on knife doesn't seem strong . i am breathing heavily plus my tears are making all this more difficult for me . he halted his steps towards me but i again pointed my knife towards him .but it doesn't seem to affect him because he isnot stopping and soon he is standing close to me  , he grabbed my hand and pointed the knife directly on his chest .

'' yaha mariye . agar humein aapke liye apni had paar karne se rokna chahti hai toh abhi maar dijiye''

( here , stab here if you want to stop me from crossing my limits for you ) no i can't i don't have courage . he clutched the knife more tightly and tried to stab his own chest . my hands , my body all are shaking and soon darkness consumed me .

Aashiq's pov...........

How can she use such a sharp and dangerous weapon it could have hurt her . i looked down the petite figure lying unconscious on bed . when she became unconscious in front of me suddenly i experienced an unknown feeling seperating her from me . i collected her from there and called the doctor for her checkup . i covered her body with blankets and wiped her tear stained cheeks .

I heard a knock suddenly on the door , i glanced at her then went to open the door . at the door imaan and a female doctor both are standing . the female doctor is looking quite nervous maybe the threats which  she must have received from imaan that not reveal anything .she greeted me and asked me wait outside  the room .

Exactly after 10 minutes  , she came out of the room but looking tensed.

'' what happened to her '' i directly asked , i want to know the reason of her sudden unconsciousness .

''Sir it's because of stress , anxiety plus ...'' She is hesitating , there must be something .

''Plus what doctor tell me honestly otherwise get ready to die '' i threatened her in my deep , scary voice .

'' Panic attack '' wait what panic attack .

'' why she would get a panic attack any reason , or any solution to treat it '' i asked feeling again that feeling of seperating her from me again .

'' sir i am ms. Mittal's doctor from her birth . she was a premature baby of 7 months hardly ,her body is weak but due to constant caring of mittal's duo she is becoming better but her emotions they can't , it's impossible to get her emotions in control . She is very emotional most of her emotions like fear , sadness ,anxiety , anger , and panic are at their peak in her body  maybe something triggered her due to which sudden panic attack happened .'' as she said i remembered that i ignore her medical history , i need to read it in detail now , i can't take risk regarding her health . i gestured them to leave but .

''Anjaam achha nhi hoga agar kisiko kuchh bhi pta chla ''

( the result won't be good if anyone got to know about this ) i warned her last time , she nervously nodded only and left from there with imaan .

I sat beside her and took her hand to kiss her knuckles but something stopped me from doing anything to her in her unconsciousness to feel my touch she need to be in her all senses . i caressed her hairs . and asked imaan to mail me her medical history . soon she started too gain her consciousness so i left from there with a smile on realising something  by placing a note on her table .

Maana mohabbat karne ka tarika alag hai humara  par mohabbat toh ki hai na aapse ....

~mohabbat ho gyi hai aapse.

Mohabbat mohabbat ( love ,love ) that's the only word which i am chanting after driving away from her home . no one has the power to make me feel fear yes fear i realised that the feeling which i was experiencing after her unconsciousness is none other than fear . she is my love for whom i can even experience fear or make others experience it too

I reached my mansion and a smile is constantly lingering on my lips . I saw my mother and immediately hugged her .

''Aashiq ''

'' kuchh nhi bolengi aap aaj hum bahot khush hai ''

(Don't say anything today i am very happy )i said coming face to face her , she cupped up my face but this time i don't resisted her as i am too happy .

'' par aap khush kyu hai ? ''

( but why are you happy) oh i didn't told her .

''Mohabbat ho gyi hai humein  ''

( i am in love) i said while remembering her serene face , smile and her deep eyes .

'' ab aapko humara sirf ek kaam karna hai or humein ismein koi galti nhi chahiye  . aapko haath magna hai unka humare liye ''

( now you have to do just one work and i don't want any mistake in this . You have to ask her parents for our marriage ) i said with a slight warning   because i can't loose her at any cost .

'' par kiske ghar jaana hai aashiq or kis se mohabbat hui hai humare bete ko ''

( but whose house i have to go and  with whom you have fallen in love dear )

'' i forgot to tell you in my happiness , she is Naira Mittal. You have to ask her hand for marriage from mittal's of delhi ''i informed her but her face seems to lost its shine .

'' i thought you are in love with your cousin Razia . she will be a  perfect wife and mother of your children plus she knows our family rules and values very well , and naira mittal her name doesn't make me feel that she is from same religion , how could she will adjust and accept our rules and values ,I suggest you to think again ,she isn't perfect for y.....''

I choked her neck before she can complete her sentence .

'' himmat kaise hui humein nasihat dene ki aapki . aur humein koi perfect insaan nhi chahiye apni zindagi mein kyonki ek namoona toh humare saamne hi khda hai . Aur rhi baat naira ki toh ek aur lafz nhi bardaasht karenge hum unke khilaaf unhe adjust karne ki koi zaroorat nhi hai vo jaise rehna chahegi vaise rhengi humein koi farak nhi padta , padta hai toh sirf iss baat se ki vo humaare saath rhe ''

(How dare you to advice me . i don't want any perfect person in life  because an example of perfectness is standing infront of me . about naira i won't listen a word more . she doesn't need to adjust in whichever way she want to live she can live , i don't care , she should live with me that's what i care ) i said all this like a madman  in love , if i hugged and gave a responsibility to her that doesn't mean i am giving her any rights on me . i loosed my grip on her neck as her breathing is becoming slower .she coughed a little and tried to  catch her breath .

''  aapko chhoda sirf isliye kyu ki hum humare nikaah mein koi deeri nhi chahte kisiki maut ki wajah se. Aur vaise bhi aapko hi sari rasmein karni hai toh tab tak ke liye toh zinda rehna padega na ''

(I left you alive just because i don't want to wait long for my marriage due to someones death . and you have to also perform all rituals of my marriage so till my marriage you need to live )
i know my words must have pierced her heart but she deserve it .

'' perfect wife huh! Do all the preparations we will go their house after 15days from today '' I taunted her and left from there.

...................

To be continued...

So how's the chapter?

Let's see how their marriage will happen .

Will aashiq get successful in getting marriage to naira .

Will naira accept aashiq's proposal .

VOTE , COMMENTS , FOLLOW AND SHARE

Yrr really very less views # little disappointed 😞😞 next update will be after 2 days .

💜💜💜💜💜❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💜