Chapter -26

Naira 's pov..............

i felt someone tightening his grip on my soft palms and the warmth of is something in which i want to stay forever , suddenly i felt a long lasting soothing touch of lips on my forehead making me open my eyes and see that person , its him aashiq , why ? Why i am so attracted to him , all this happened because of him , i hate him and will continue my hate towards him .

''Naira you woked up , are you feeling any type of pain or aching ? '' huh why he is acting like that he cares for me a lot .i turned my face to other side , i dont waant to see the face of the person because of whom my family stopped to recognize me even as their daughter , some tears escape when suddenly my words echoed in my head .

'' Naira bachhe '' i immediately turned my face to the voice , dad was standing near the bed , this time i can again see that love and care which he always showed to me . i tried to get up but before i can my dad sat on the bed and placed my head in his lap , i quickly hid my face in his warmth ,i missed him a lot , i started to cry badly by clutching his shirt , he was just caressing my hairs but i want to cry more and more the pain ,the loneliness , the fear of loosing my dad 's love which i felt all these months i want to let it out finally .

''Shh naira bachhe dont cry look your bp got shot up due to so much stress '' dad said i can feel his care for me.

''Dad i felt i lost you ,i am sorry dad ,i am sorry but please never repeat those words '' he nodded towards me and kissed my forehead and just like always wiped my tears and hugged my tightly , i can see that he too is trying to control his tears a lot but finally i felt my shoulder getting wet by his tears .

''Sorry beta i just got very angry from you , i loves you the most but when took such a big decision all alone without even informing so it hurted a lot that maybe you never considered me as your friend '' i parted myself from him and gave my sweetest smile to him in return i got one too.

''Your are always my best friend dad ,its just the situation was not in my control its just '' before i can say anything more he put his finger on my lips .

''Shh i know everything ,and even forgive you cause i know that its not your fault , its all because of him , how he forced you to marry him , i am never going to forgive him '' aashiq oh shit did aashiq told him everything ,did he asked for forgiveness for me .

''Naira you can divorce file a divorce against him and after that i will take care of everything '' no i never want to divorce him , although he forced me to marry him but thats because he loves me a lot , at first i thought its just infatuation but soon i started to see that love ,care ,desperation and fear of loosing me in his eyes , he never tried to touch me without my will , although i dont love him now but i know that there is something in my heart which always pushes me towards him .

'' dad i dont want to divorce him '' he looked at me which a shocked face .then lovingly cupped my face .

'' bachhe tell me if this time too he is forcing you with something or with our lives , no need to be afraid i will help you no matter what '' dad said with a slight anger .

'' no dad there no reason this time , plus i realised that aashiq never forced me to do anything against my will , he cares for me like you , dad i want to give this marriage a chance i am just exhausted and now i need a point in my life where i can rest'' he didnt said anything for sometime just maybe thinking something , suddenly i felt a heated gaze on me , my eyes immediately went in its direction there he is standing in his all glory near the door , but with a smile why ? Dont know this man is too difficult to understand , he suddenly moved towards us .dad's eyes immediately snapped towards him .

'' sultan dont ever try to hurt my princess ,naira wants to give this marriage a chance but i am warning you that because of you or your world if my naira 's life got in danger then i will kill you with my bare hands myself '' for the first time in my life i am seeing my dad threatening someone like this ,there is a threat plus a promise in his words , aashiq only nodded towards him .

'' apne alfaaz wapas nhi lena chahengi ab ''

( dont you want to take your words back ) there is a taunt hidden behind his words but i too did a mistake by saying all those bitter words but i know one anything i cant hate a person like him who loves me a lot ,who cares for me a lot , who is ready to bow his head head for me . i know my words cant remove the effect that my words created he must have been hurt alot by my words .

I immediately embraced him , for some second i felt that he is still angry with me that why he is not hugging me back but i felt his large palms running on my back and he soon pushed me more tightly in his embrace and hid his face in my neck .

''Never say those words again '' he whispered and kissed my collarbone and parted himself from me cupping my face he kissed my forehead .

'' i am sorry aashiq ,its just i got very angry , i will never say those words again '' he stared at my face sometime ,i can feel the peace on his face .soon i felt his lips on my both eyes .
He didnt said anything just layed on the bed with his on my lap , kissing my both palms he placed them on his hairs , his hairs are so soft and black , i started to run my fingers lightly through them , i know that today we both are exhausted and need each others presence ,care to relax our mind and heart . i was busy in my thoughts thats when i heard some light snores making me smile a little towards him ,for the first time in these months i am seeing him sleeping , there is no worry , no tension on his face i want to see him like that always , i know it will be difficult for me to love him but i know that his care and love will soon generate it too for him in my heart already his care made my heart deny to separate from him . i kissed on his forehead as if apologising him that i will never let today's incident repeat and also made a promise to never leave him .

'' wada hai humra aapse kabhi saath nhi chhodenge aapka ''

(Its my promise to never leave you) .

To be continued................

So hows the chapter .
Will aashiq keep his promise .

Guys be ready to face razia 's first face off with naira .

Can naira love aashiq like he loves her ? What u think .

VOTE ,SHARE ,COMMENTS AND FOLLOW.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️