Chapter-21

Naira 's pov..................

I was praying silently when suddenly someone no not someone the most intimidating person of this party my husband .

''Kya maang rhi hai ab aap khuda se ''
( what are you wishing now from god). I turned to see him standing just behind me .

''Apni salamati''
(My wellness)i mumbled , although i want to say it loud but still let it be whenever he is around my words always freeze in my neck .

Everything was going well , him introducing me as his wife to all his clients , i asked him why he is introducing me to his clients he said that i am soon going to start working as ceo of air creations so its better to create some contacts in business field . i nodded at his advice he is supporting me in achieving my dreams its feels so good . if he hadnt forced me then i would be the most happiest person on this earth but this happiness is incomplete without my parents blessings.

I was busy in my thoughts that i dont even know when aashiq moved towards a client leaving me alone , he looks like a lion while talking to others as if ready to eat  them all raw the person infront of him looks like an  inexperienced person who is bowing down his head.

''Are you naira? '' someone called my name , i turned around to see the person because of whom i was forced to change my college in last year . he made me feel mentally sick , he proposed me many times but i rejected him politely until one day when our college organised a picnic near a lake  he tried to intimidate with me but when i slapped him with all my courage thought he might understand my rejection now but he said that now he will first beat me till his heart desire and then he will take my virginity .he beat me so mercilessly with his belt until my back started to bleed but thanks to god although we were in secluded area but my teacher found us before he could do anything more and immediately called the police .

I nodded at him , still i can feel the fear of him ,my forehead and hands started to sweat , that's the only thing which no matter how hard i try i cant forget . i started to take my steps backward ,some tears started to escape from my eyes .

'' you know you are looking more beautiful now '' he started to take steps towards me . i moved my gaze around the hall to find aashiq but where is he ? Aashiq i need you .

''Stay away from me Mayank '' i whispered in a meek tone .

'' naah baby did you forget  what i said last time '' he moved more closer .and gripped my jaw tightly . i glanced around and saw that we are already in a secluded corner of the party .

'' what did i said baby speak '' he once again is trying to take control on me , he knows what type of fear he had registered in my heart .

'' that after beating me you will ....''my words got cut off when suddenly a punch landed on his jaw , i didnt even need to turn to see who is that because i can know with his loud , scary voice only.

''Humari jaan ko chhune ki saza jante ho ''

( do you know the punishment of touching my life ) he said with so much anger and again punched his jaw , i lean against the pillar for support as i really dont have energy .his eyes are looking completely red he is no more that aashiq who was joking with me few hours ago , he is looking like a beast .

'' imaam '' he yelled so loudly that all people in party started to shiver suddenly dont know from where imaam came to him  i didnt see him in the whole party.

'' escort naira to the car and make sure she didnt turn around understand'' he nodded and looked at me.

''Aashiq''i tried to speak but he showed me his palm indicating there is nothing for me to speak now . i silently moved away from there .

Aashiq's pov............

Teasing naira has become my stress buster . today she is looking so much beautiful . But i know many men must be gawking at her so as soon as we entered in the party hall my grip on her waist became tight . i introduced het to my every clients it will better for her to make some contacts . I gathered all information about her likes dislikes , about her dreams etc . one of them is to be an interior designer and about the name naira herself once created a dream interior project and submitted in her college its name is air creations so i just guessed .

I was with naira whole time until mr. Saxena gestured me to come towards him , i glanced at naira she was busy in her thoughts so i left her just for a minute . there stood mr. Saxena's rich brat his son who has zero knowledge about business so Mr.saxena asked me knock some senses in him .i got busy with them and dont know when one minute became 5 minutes . i excused myself and look at the place where i left her but she is not there . i was going to search for her but suddenly the american clients urgent call came , and i moved towards the garden to attend it. After attending it as fast as i could i moved inside the hall and asked imaam and bodyguards to find naira silently .

I was moving towards the washroom until i heard naira's voice , there stood she but someone has gripped her jaw tightly and the tears which i never want to see are flowing from her eyes .  i marched towards him all i could see is red blood of him with which i am soon going to paint him .i punched him so harshly that he landed on the ground and cried in pain . how dare he hurt my naira .i punched him more harshly this time when he  tried to get up .

I asked imaam to escort naira to the car because i know she will become terrified of me more after seeing this which i dont want for now atleast i dont want her see me like this , she is innocent ,kind she doesnt deserve to see this .

'' humari biwi ki aankhon mein aashu laane walon ki aankhein noch lete hai tumne toh unhe apne in gande haatho se chhune ki koshish kari aur unhe dard bhi pahochaya hai  ''

( i pluck the eyes of those because of whom my wife 's eyes become teary but you tried to touch and hurt her with your dirty hands)i only know one thing that he needs to die now he deserve death . i took one chair and sat infront of him with my gun on his forehead .

''Sultan mujhe nhi pta tha vo aapki biwi hai ..plz ....''

(Sultan i dont know she is your wife ..plz.....) But before he can complete his words i shoot him in his hand .

''Tumhe maaf kar dete  toh apne aapse nazare nhi mila pate , Khaani hai vo humari ''

(If i have forgiven you then i wont be able to meet eyes with myself for whole life , she is my khaani ) with this i shoot 2 bullets in his legs gesturing my guards to give him correct treatement until i punish him in my way and marched towards the car .

''Aashiq ''naira called me as soon as she saw me entering the car and hugged me tightly . she is shivering very badly . she is so much scared just because of that bastard .

''Shh ! All is ok now '' i tried to calm her down but she is continuously mumbling something.

'' aashiq mujhe nhi pta itne saalo baad vo kaise ''
(I dont know how after so many years he )

''I really dont know believe me ''  what is naira trying to say after so many years what ? Did she know him ? She is so much terrified of him i need to know but i know naira is not in a condition to tell me about anything .
''I beleive you naira '' i said softly and kissed her forehead as an assurance , she is hugging me so tightly as if her life is dependent on me .

To be continued..............

Toh kaisa laga😏😏

DANGEROUS aashiq is on the way yrr , he has done a phd in torturing and me in writting those torture ways 🤣🤣

VOTE ,COMMENTS ,SHARE AND FOLLOW.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️