Chapter-33

Aashiq's pov.................

I am sitting outside the emergency room waiting , due to anger my knuckles had completely turned white , only one thing is there which can calm me my naira . the corridor of emergency room had completely turned silent , not even a pinch of sound is there . the hospital is under the control of my guards . i am patiently waiting but i know if i dont get any news about her condition fast then this patience will also break .

Suddenly i heard the shattering sound of glass bottles making me open my eyes . i looked towards the direction there stood a nurse whose whole body is trembling , and on seeing my dark eyes she started to tremble more .

''Cant you do your work carefully '' i yelled at her making her flinch .

She hurriedly picked up the bottle and went away from there.

Its been 3 hours but still doctor didnt came out ,is my naira ok? Its enough and now i want to see her .

I immediately halted towards the emergency room's door and entered inside it without giving a second more . there on the bed my naira is laying white tubes are attached with her . i moved to touch her , to feel her again in my arms , but someone held my hand . i moved my gaze to see the person who is having so much courage to stop me . i moved my gaze to see again that doctor , thats when i noticed the other medical staff inside the room whose eyes are staring the floor ,all are trembling .

'' sir please corporate the patient cant be disturbed during treatement it will increase more chances of loosing the patient '' the doctor said in a shaky voice .i immediately pulled my gun from my pocket and kept it on his forehead , how dare he to direct me that i will lose naira never ever .

'' agar inhe kuchh hua na toh uske agle hi pal tum yhi is zameen par mare huye miloge ''

( if something happened to her then u will be found dead on this floor the next moment ) with this i jerked him .

I grabbed a chair and sat in a corner fisting my palms . all are looking at me , but i cared very less about it .

'' what are waiting ,i am not disturbing na then treat her '' i yelled at them loudly .

Soon the treatement got started again i carefully observed each and every scar which her body held . whosoever was behind her misery that person is gonna experience death in the most worst way .

The saudi saltanat is going to get drowned in my fury its my promise to you naira , those scares , her pale skin all reminding me that how much a weak person i am,  who cant even protect his love .tears started to flow from my eyes as i started to remember how forcefully i married her without will . i once felt the pain of loosing her ,i remembered how much cruel i had become towards the world for separating my naira from me .

Flashback ........

''First you got away from me and now my naira also got away from me why why why ? '' its been 4 days but i can still feel her presence around me ,my ears are ready to hear her calling my name anytime . i am standing in front of a person because of whom i fell in love with naira cause i saw her in my naira who can give my dark world light . i want to get rid of this pain so i pierced my palm to see if this physical pain will replace my inner pain but no it dont seem to work , blood started to ooze out from my palm heavily this time ,its not the first time i am hurting myself ,her memories, her smile , her deep eyes remind me that how much a lonely person i am in this world without her .

'' aashiq'' i looked towards the door where Mrs. Marium khan was standing and she was not alone razia was also there . i dont want anyones sympathy , i glared towards them as if warning them not to enter inside . I ignored them and closed the door of  the prohibited room i dont want them to enter this room .