Chapter- 35

Aashiq 's pov.............

I returned to the hospital but painted in red ,so i decided to change naira will get scared to death if even by mistake she saw my this monstrous side . changing in new clothes i went to her room and saw her sleeping . sitting near her i caressed her hairs and took her hand in mine , i can never forgive myself for these scars which she got on her body for life because of me . She shouldnt be the one to suffer . She too suffered like naira at that time i wwasnt capable enough to save her . I still remember her painful screams .

Flashback...........

'' aashiq aashiq '' She was screaming in pain , her whole body was getting drapped in the flames but a merely 8 years old little boy was seeing all this he wants to run to save her but cant do anything as he is being tied with the ropes .

The beautiful room with ivory walls was getting burned in the flames of fire , the woman screams were so loud and painful that made the old boy to get curled in a ball . Tears were streaming down from his eyes .

''Ammy '' he cried with tears when he saw his mothers screams got lost silently in the tornado of fire. He know only one thing that how incapable was him that he even didnt save his mother .

End...

A lone of tear escaped from my eyes on remembering the sight of my mothers dead body . Her body got so much burned that even the clothes that she wore sticked to her skin like a glue , her beautiful hairs which always used to a toy for him to play now turned into a small bundle after being burned completely . My mother was really a beauty just like a nymph , I saw that beauty ,innocency in my naira's eyes again she is like her ,she made me kneel infront of god once again , she made this monster feel a human heartbeat . She made me fall in love with her madly ,crazily .

Even if i punish her culprits then what after that will her scar get erased ,no never they will be with her whole life .I am the one responsible for them , i promised her father not to get her involved in my world but i failed badly .

''I am sorry i am sorry naira for what i am going to do but its better for u '' hugging her tightly i tried to get rid of my pain . but its piercing my heart. I tried to force the destiny to keep us together but this time its destiny  which is forcing me to separate you from you .

I tried to unite two souls who are impossible to unite against destiny .

Loosing my hold on her made me realise how much i am going to suffer after this but its nothing comparison to what she suffered .

''We are going to india . get ready her discharge paper , her treatment will continue in india '' i ordered imaam but my gaze was focussed on her .

.................................

Naira's pov..................

The moment i got up i find myself in my room of mittal's mansion but how . i glanced around nothing changed everything is same ,but why i am here and where is aashiq ? I was going to get up but then someone barged in .

''Dad '' i said making him walk towards me with a smile but i noticed that my mom and my two sisters were also present . mom and dad both sat beside me and kissed my forehead lovingly . Dad 's eyes were filled with unescaped tears but there was a smile too which is gracing his face . He caressed my hairs .

''Are you feeling pain anywhere naira bache ? '' he asked with a worried expression but when his gaze went towards my hand which is full of scars i saw something else in his eyes maybe anger .

I squeezed his palm and nodded yes .

''Di we promise we wont ever do any pranks with you in future but just dont go away from us like that we all thought u ..'' Oh my dear manya vanya both are very emotional especially manya she choked herself with crying before completing her words . i smiled at her and gestured both of them to come near me . the moment i found them sat beside me i pulled them in a tight hug .

''Look i am all here infront of you guys '' i patted their back lightly to stop their sobs but both were not ready to leave me as if fearing that i will get away from them again . My gaze moved towards the door expecting him to cone at anytime but instead of him a lawyer entered with a file in his hand .

'' dad what is this ? '' i asked dad but his gaze held rage but softened when he heard my words .

'' naira life has given you another chance so now its time to return to your previous self and live your life to fullest ''what he meant previous self ,i frowned at his words .

'' what you mean dad ?'' I asked in a worry first aashiq's absence is making me tensed and now this lawyer' s presence .

'' its better for you believe me '' dad caressed my hairs and gestured the lawyer to give me the file .

I took the file and opened it but whats kept inside it made my whole soul tremble in pain ,fresh tears started to flow from my eyes i never thought him to take this decision in my worst nightmares . His signatures were gracefully sitting on the blank space below . A loud sob escaped from my mouth .

''Why ? Why he did this ? '' i screamed in anger .

'' Naira bache just sign these divorce paper its better for you '' No never i am not gonna sign them .

''No dad he is my husband i love him dad plz plz '' i joined my hand infront of him almost pleading him .

'' naira he already gave you divorce , look his sign is there . that means he now dont want you '' he dont want me but why? Is it because of these scars and my pale face that i dont look anymore beautiful in his eyes . didnt he said he loves me very much then how can his feelings for me got changed by a incident ,was his love fake ?.

''Dad he loves me more than his life i know dad he cant leave me like this in the middle of my misery . I want him dad in my life , i want..'' Before i can say anymore i got choked due to crying .

'' Miss naira sultan said he wants these paper signed today only ,he dont want to waste anymore time so please sign these paper '' the lawyer said huh! He is in so much hurry to give me divorce .

'' Naira now you listened bacha sign these papers after that you can start your life again and get back to your previous self '' previous self i cant, i can never start my life thinking like nothing happened that i never loved a man who is no worse than a monster for the world .

But with trembling hands i signed the divorce papers if he wants this only then i am ready maybe my god made an error this time in my destiny by making me fall in love with him . i dont want to do it but maybe we were never meant to be together , we got united against destiny and look destiny made us separate .

After everyone left my room , i moved towards the balcony and gazed at the dark sky without having any stars and moon . My mind and heart both are blank i am feeling so empty . tears are not stopping from my eyes .

Why did you made us meet ? I asked the god if we never met then i will not be suffering like this .

Aashiq i loved you why you have to destroy everything like this ?

To be continued.....

So hows the chapter?
Did aashiq did the correct thing by divorcing naira ?

Who felt naira 's words ?

Were they never meant together?

VOTE ,SHARE ,COMMENTS AND FOLLOW .

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️