Chapter-28

Razia 's pov.................

Naira you remind me so much of her , same innocence , same fierceness to protect your love .i used to love her very much but due to these khan's i lost her , these are animals hidden in human skin . That foolish old woman marium thinks that she can control me razia but madam you forgot that i started this game lot more before i thought to use you as a pawn in my game , i love aashiq but i am much more hungry for power .

I should done something as soon as possible to separate aashiq and naira, i cant let another pure soul sacrifice for these khan's cruelness , she cant see the worst form of aashiq but i have seen it but it didnt stopped me from loving him madly , that throne needs someone as cruel , smart ,clever
as him to sit beside him like a queen
You are very beautiful naira so you also deserve a beautiful life.

I smiled again when i saw naira 's retreating figure , this has become my every day schedule to remind myself of the revenge which i have to take and sit on the throne of underworld thats what can only provide me power to punish the culprits and to live my life comfortably .

When i entered inside the mansion ,i saw marium smilling , there must be something which might have satisfied her ego .

'' what happened did you got control on aashiq that you are smilling so much '' she suddenly hit my shoulder lightly and laughed heartily .

'' nahi , bas ek chidiya ki choch band karke maza aa gya aur bahot jald us chidiya ke pankh bhi kaat dungi sabar jo itne saalo se kar rhi thi vo khatam ho jayega ''

''No , just today i closed a birds mouth and soon i am going to chop her wings too , finally my years of patience is going to finish'' she is smilling like a witch which can scare anyone but i have seen worst than it . but to whom she is refering .

'' i dont understand what do you want to you maybe i can also help you '' i spoke with a smile and showing my utmost loyalty for her

'' naira she is aashiq's queen and he is mad in her love so if we want to get a control on him then we have to kill naira '' wait what that's never in my plan , and no i cant kill her she is the only one who reminds me of her .

'' razia why are giving me shocked looks , if we kill naira then you can easily claim a heart broken aashiq. At that time only you can play your sympathy card to him and control him , you love aashiq right '' i nodded at her of course i love aashiq very much .

'' then be ready to execute the plan , i will tell you soon '' she once again glanced at the room before moving away where noone can enter except aashiq , i smiled thinking about her , i have seen this room once at age of 8 thats when i met aashiq too and fell in love with him .

'' naira thoda dard seh lo uske baad aapko hum koi taqleef nhi hone denge , maut se toh behtar hi hai na ''

(Naira have to just beer some pain for sometimes , its better than dying anyway ) i smiled thinking that soon i will rule this mansion and aashiq's whole love will get reserved for me only .

Aashiq 's pov.....................

I dont know why i am smiling like a teenager who is waiting for his love to grace her presence , today i came home early as we have to go to a business party so here i am sitting on bed patiently waiting for my innocent beauty .soon i heard the opening of closet door , how can someone looks so beautiful . the red colour is making her look so ethereal .

 the red colour is making her look so ethereal