chapter -38

Naira 's pov........

Cant beleive that its been one year ,i sighed and looked towards the sky again its going to snow soon . opening my umbrella i started to walk in the streets of turkey , its quite cold here my nose and cheeks have almost became red due to blood freezing cold . its still early in morning thats whyy not many people are on streets but still the air makes me feel so fresh.

''Achhe achhe kya naira hawa toh fresh hai but iske chakker mein bimaar mat pad jaana''

(What naira ,the wind is quite fresh and cold but dont get ill because of it) i smiled a little at my act , now i started to enjoy with myself only , i try to find happiness in every moment ,life made me realise how important it is for a person to enjoy themselves ,there is no one to love you all you need is you selflove nothing better than that nothing less than that .

''Gudmorning princess '' saying this he hugged me tightly but still he is so small that he can hug only my legs ,aww my dear cocco, i sat down at his level and ruffled his hairs making him irritated .

''Gudmorning prince ,quite early haa '' with this i started laughing cause the faces that he is making right now are showing that he is not quite happy by my statement .slapping my hand away and folding his hands he started to gaze at me lovingly .

'' Naira , i m not a prince ,i m a king a sultan u know naa'' i nodded at him and pulled his cheeks .

''Ok my king but now go to your home and wear some clothes otherwise this king will fall ill '' he nodded at my statement and ran towards his home which is just infront of company from where i am doing my job ,i work as an interior designer .

Well this little boy has a lot of contribution in making my life better , i learned a good lesson from my past and now i dont want to repeat it .

''Hey naira why are you standing at the entrance of company if you forget miss work holic then let me remind you plz that today is sunday and its off ''suddenly she patted my hairs ,she is meerab my first and only friend in turkey , well she doesnt know anything about my past but as understanding friend never forced me to tell anything always behaves like a lively cheerping bird .

''I know miss oversmart and for your kind information its you who asked me to meet you here isnt it ? '' i raised my eyebrow towards her .

''Yupp well lets go babyy today is our date ''this girl ,she literally dragged me to run with her speed ,she is still a child living in a body of a 25 year old girl .

..........

''Meerab plz noooo ...........ahhhh meeraaaaaabbb''what the hell she is gonna die by my hands . how dare she leave my hand while doing bunge jumping .

'' naira begum mohabbat ho gyi hai humein aapse ''

(Naira dear ,i think i m falling in love with you)
she yelled at me ,currently my whole blood is doing ups and down and this girl thinks it fun .

''Then i kick this proposal to dustbin meerab cause today you are gonna die by my hands '' i yelled at her loudly but she showed me her tongue .

''You what you need some romance in you life soon otherwise you will become an old aunty soon ''but i m not in a condition to respond anything my whole head is rotating making me feel like falling .

My knees are still shivering due to the fear , i m even unable to stand on my feets for 10 minutes ,i glared towards her like a wild lioness and inreturn she just smiled mischieviously. Currently we are sitting in a cafe enjoying our hot coffee . this hot coffee is a treat to my cold hands and blood .

Its soon gonna 5 so i need to return home too plus buy some groceries from market , here in turkey it gets dark too soon so i prepare buying groceries and essentials during daytime only but today hush leave ittt . thanking meerab for a wonderful day i moved towards the market which is situated near my apartment ,its not a big one but still you can get fresh veggies from here .

I was walking holding my umbrella but then i suddenly loud cries of someone firstly i tried to ignore but then suddenly a loud scream halted my steps and i immediately ran in the dark lane unaware of the danger waiting for me .

''Just stop there dont guys dare to move ahead ''i shouted towards them but then my eyesight fell on the girl her whole body is covered in blood ,she is crying tears of blood ,a sudden wave of fear ,shock ran through my spine ,i cant express what i am feeling right now anger thats what got filled in my nerves for these monsters they dont deserve to live on earth they deserve to burn in hellfire .

''Look guys another beauty is here to entertain us, lets have some fun with her too. Beauty come here we will give you pleasure '' one of the four guy spoke these words so smoothly as if they even know what they did with an innocent girl and now even talking to do it again .

''Shut up you bastards ,you all deserve to roat in hell , i am going to call the police rightnow ''i grabbed the phone for my overcoat and was going to call but suddenly someone tried to grab the phone from my hand but before he can ,i heard loud shots of bullets from my behind ,the bullets directly hit their knees making all the four guys fall on the ground with a thump. Without turning behind i immediately went towards the girl ,she is barely 8 years old how can they be this much cruel to an innocent soul .removing my overcoat i immediately covered her with my overcoat and gathered her in my arms as if hiding her from the cruel world , tears of anger ,guilt are flowing from my eyes continuously ,i turned behind   but no one was there but without stopping for a second i ran with her in my arms towards the road ,its almost 7 but the road seem a lot of deserted at this time not a single car or cab is there .i can feel her pain she is trembling and whimpering badlyy , i am continuosly praying from the god to help this innocent child suddenly my gaze went towards the car which is parked near the streetlight ,its a black range rover but its lights are on indicating that yeah someone is there . i ran towards it and knocked on its window ,the glass is black so i cant see anything .

''Sir please help us ,this girl immediately need the treatement plz sir drop us to the nearby hospital plzz si..'' At last i choked myself due to crying but suddenly i heard a clich sound and realised that the doors of the backseat are opened . but i m not sure if he wants me to sit in the car or not .

The glass window of the front seat got a little opened and a hand came out gesturing us to sit in the car . without wasting a second i sat in the car .during the whole journey not for once my eyes left the girl's face , i am continuously praying from god to save this child .

Soon we reached the hospital but i was so tensed that i immediately got down from the car and without sparing a glance to the person i moved inside the hospital .

Unknown's pov.........

Finally we meet miss naira mittal again ,its destiny which always collide us not me .

''Aankhon ki talaab ban gyi hai aap humarii , ek saal se aapka saaya bankr chl rhe the per kbhi khudko aapke pass nhi aane diya , masoom hai aap bahot akela kaise chhod sakte hai apko ''

( you have become an addiction to my eyes , from one year i have been following you like a shadow never ever once tried to come near you ,you are very innocent then how can you expect me to leave you alone ) glancing at her retreating figure for the last time i drived away .and smiled a little that now noone can stop me from having her again in my life but before that i have to fullfill my dear wife 's wish .

To be continued....................

So how's the chapter ?
I hope you liked naira 's character ?

And any guesses for the shooter or the saviour that who is the person ?

Ahh !now finally our dearest of the dear villain are going to come and i assure you that you will like them more and more .

VOTE ,FOLLOW , SHARE AND COMMENTS .

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️