Chapter-5

Naira don't know what he meant but the way he said his name . it got imprinted in her mind .She is currently sitting in her hotel room while munching a chocolate. But his name , his voice is chanting in her mind all the time after their meeting no matter whatever she do to distract herself still it's impact is present in her mind .

She heard a knock on her door and went to open it .

''Naira di papa aapko bula rhe hai ''

(Sis dad is calling you) said manya in a serious tone , naira knows her sister that she can be anything except serious but this time the way she said it looks there must be something very serious related to her .Naira grabbed her dupatta from the bed and wrapped around her neck .When she went their all her family members are already present there .

''Kya hua papa ?''
(what happened dad) she said feeling the tensed air around her

''Baitho naira pehle or jo main bolu dhyaan se sun na ''

( sit down first naira and listen whatever i am saying carefully) naira nodded towards her father . This is the first time her father is talking in such a serious manner.  Her father is a very jolly and modern person .

''Look naira i am not saying that you are wrong but stay away from sultan aashiq mohammad khan , he is not a good person '' naira looked at her father with a questioning frown but he continued''i saw you both in parking today '' that name which has been irritating naira from morning now again jumped in her life , her father is accusing her but she understands her father although she don't know about aashiq but if her father is saying something then it will be true.

Naira nodded at her father . Ram caressed her hairs and said '' naira jaan hai aap humari bas fikar kar rhe hai ki kahi humari nazuk si naira ko ek kharoch bhi aa gyi toh sari zindagi maaf nhi kar payenge khud ko ''
(you are my life dear that's why i am concern . you are too fragile dear that if by any chance got a single scratch then i will not be able to forgive myself ).

''Papa don't be tensed i won't ever meet him in my while life '' said naira and hold her father's palm tightly with hers.

..................................

''Sultan aapko apne saath guards le jaane chahiye apni salamati ke liye''.                                                                        

( you should take guards with you sultan for your safety ) as soon as imaan said these words his neck got grabbed by a raged sultan .

Aashiq started to choke his neck ''imaan hum apne saath guards isliye nhi rakhte ki vo humari hifazat kar sake balki isliye rakhte hai taki vo dusro ko humari aag se bacha sake  . ek baar,. sirf ek baar chhod rhe hai agli baar zinda nhi rahoge. samajh jao toh achha hoge '' 

( i don't take guards with me for my safety ,i take them to safeguard others from my rage. One time , just one time i am giving you a chance  for next you won't be alive . if you understand this then it will be good for you ) said aashiq , all the guards who are standing there started to sweat badly as they know how much dangerous and deadly their sultan is when angry.

''Let's go for the deal and imaan you are going with me '' imaan who is still breathing heavily can only nod at his command .

...............

Aashiq's pov.....

The deal went well , but there is still something which is bothering me , i am not able to give my full focus . our driver stopped the car  at a signal and i opened the window of our car to get some fresh air and to throw out that foreign feeling and restlessness out of my brain . i am gazing outside and that's when i noticed those deep ocean eyes again . She is exiting from temple and giving sweets to the children present there . her hairs are flying in the air ,some of her hair strands are falling on her face which might be irritating her. ,my hand are itching to tuck those hair strands behind her ear ..

''Humein nhi pta ki kya ho rha hai par jo bhi ho rha hai kismat se ho rha hai , lagta hai samay tham sa gya ho , hawa mein ek alag se mehak bikhar gyi ho , aasmaan jaise maano abhi baras kar sailaab laane ko tayaar ho ''

( i don't know what is happening but whatever is happening it's all because of fate , i am feeling as if time got stopped around me , the wind got suddenly filled with sweet scent , clouds are ready to bring a tsunami by their rainshower ) i am busy in my thoughts that i don't even know when my steps got halted in her direction , imaan gave me a voice but i raised my hand and went in her direction . Her petite figure is wrapped in sea green colour , her bangles are creating a soothing music . she started to move ahead and me just started to follow her don't know where? . my eyes are just struck on her figure as if for me everyone disappeared at that moment .  she is smilling towards everyone .
''Jinki ek  muskaan se  itna sukoon milta ho dil ko ke maano jaise khuda ne phool barsaaye ho , kya vo muskaan humein bhi sukoon pahuchaye gi ''

( her one smile has the power to make ones heart feel relief ,.will her smile  ever give me  such relief ).

I am just staring towards her but she abruptly turned around as if she felt my hard gaze on her . Her face drained all the colors of happiness. I halted my steps towards her but as soon as i reached infront of her , she gave me no reaction .she went still for a moment like a statue , her mouth is open as if she wants to say something but not able to . but then she surprised me when she screamed on my face and ran away as if i am going to eat her.

''Bhaag naira ,bhaag !!)
(Run naira ,Run!!)i just shook my head with a little smile on my lips at her childish behaviour .

To be continued.....

Oh my god he is starting feel towards her  . oh my lover boy .

Is ram's concern towards naira is satisfactory?

And at last naira her last dialogue how many guys u liked it do you guys expect this ''bhaag naira ,bhaag🤣🤣''

VOTE , COMMENTS ,FOLLOW AND SHARE .

💜💜💜❤️❤️❤️❤️💜💜