fourty-five.

Sebastian released his hold on my chin and lightly caressed my cheek. He smiled down at me before speaking again.

"How would you like it tonight," he asked. "I'm ready to do whatever you'd like as part of my apology."

"Be rough with me, Professor."

"I was hoping you'd say that," he replied with a grin. In a swift motion, he lifted me up off the bed and carried me over his shoulder to where chains were hanging from the ceiling. After setting me on my feet, he grabbed my wrists and forced them over my head before securing them in the restraints that were attached to the end of the chains.

Sebastian walked away from me and back to the bed where the riding crop lay. He picked it up and smacked the palm of his hand a couple of times. The sharp sound of it made me flinch as I pictured it hitting my skin.

"Don't worry, darling. I'll be gentle as long as you behave," he said when he reached me, having seen my reaction. He then began to rub the tip over one of my nipples. The light sensation sent shivers through my body. I arched my back and pushed my chest out, wanting more. Sebastian began alternating sides, causing a moan to slip from my mouth.

When Sebastian felt I'd had enough, he removed the tip of the crop from my nipples and dragged it down my stomach. He kept going down until he hit my lower region. I could feel myself getting wetter as his grazed my clit. Starting slowly, he began moving the tip back and forth over my most sensitive spot. Eventually, he began to pick up speed and I felt the pressure within building. My thighs involuntarily clenched together and I was soon crying out in pain rather than pleasure; Sebastian had smacked my leg with the riding crop.

"Keep your legs open," he demanded. I immediately listened, spreading my legs and trying to ignore the sting I felt on my upper thigh. A moment later I was crying out again. This time he had smacked me between my legs. "Your cunt is mine," he whispered harshly in my ear. "I can either make it feel like ecstasy, or I can make you beg for mercy. It's up to you. Got it?"

"Yes, Professor," I gulped.

"I'm glad to hear it." He then threw the riding crop on the ground and walked away from me and over to the cabinet that hung on the wall. I watched as he opened it, curious as to what was inside. Unfortunately for me, he blocked my view, so I had no clue what was in store.

After rummaging in the cabinet for a few moments, Sebastian had picked out what he needed and closed it back up. He came back over to me, a few items in hand. Thankfully, they were all familiar things.

"Open," he ordered. I did as he asked and he placed a bar gag in my mouth before clasping it behind my head. He then placed clamps on my nipples, the ends of each connected by a chain. Once secure, he pulled the chain, causing me to yelp. This brought a smile to his face.

Without saying anything, he walked away and dug through the pile of clothes he'd thrown on the floor. A moment later, he was pulling his wand out of his pants pocket. I had no clue what he was planning to do that would need to involve a wand.

"I want to try something with you since you said you wanted me to be rough." He whispered a spell and light began to emit from the tip of his wand. It was different than the light that came from Lumos. He closed the space between us and pressed his wand against the skin of my thigh, shocking me. I cried out in surprise. It hadn't really hurt, not like being smacked with the riding crop, but it startled me. "Is it too much?"

"No, Professor," I replied, though it came out oddly due to the gag in my mouth.

"Let me know if it becomes more than you can handle." He then whispered another spell and the light coming from his wand grew brighter. I closed my eyes and braced myself for the shock, but it didn't come. I opened my eyes again and saw that Sebastian was moving his wand around my body, barely not touching me, trying to decide where to make contact; He was teasing me.