thirty-seven.

I rose from my spot on the sofa and straddled Ominis. He placed his hands on my hips and dug his fingers into my skin. I leaned in and kissed him, my tongue running over his bottom lip. He opened his mouth for me and we deepened the kiss.

As we kissed, Ominis moved his hands from my hips up to my breasts, taking my nipples between his fingertips and pinching. My breath caught in my throat and my back arched, pushing my chest closer to him. He continued to pinch as we kissed and I found myself grinding against him. I could feel him becoming hard beneath me.

I broke our kiss and got off of Ominis' lap before getting on my knees between his legs. I undid his belt and buttons and helped him remove his trousers and boxers. His erection looked so inviting as I took him in my hand and began working up and down, getting him fully hard. I then took him into my mouth and began to bob my head as I continued to use my hand.

"I've missed this," Ominis said as he buried his hands in my hair.

"She does a great job, doesn't she," Sebastian said. I could hear him stand up from the loveseat and position himself behind me.

"She really does," Ominis agreed. He was breathing heavily.

As I sucked and jacked Ominis off, Sebastian spread my legs apart and then placed himself between them so he could eat me out again. I moaned and began to grind against Sebastian's face. Before too long, I was hardly able to concentrate on Ominis, I was to enveloped in my own pleasure.

"Can I cum, Sir," I asked Ominis, grasping at his thighs as Sebastian licked and sucked.

"Go ahead. You've earned it," he said. His permission was all I needed to succumb to my orgasm. I held onto his thighs for support as I came against Sebastian. My legs almost gave out beneath me. Once I finished and Sebastian removed himself from between my legs, I was able to fall to the floor and catch my breath. I heard him take of his pants.

"My turn," Sebastian said as he grabbed my by my hair and pulled me back to my knees, forcing his dick into my mouth. He thrust so hard that I choked on him for a second. Eventually, though, I was able to relax and take him enthusiastically. He was moving my head back and forth at a quick speed when I felt Ominis insert his fingers into me. The sudden sensation caused me to choke on Sebastian again and tears spilled down my cheeks.

Ominis curled his fingers as he thrust within me, hitting my g-spot each time. He eventually added a third finger, making me feel full of him. I cried out against Sebastian's cock as he continued to face-fuck me.

"Cum again, baby," Sebastian said. "Let us know how good you feel."

Ominis quickened his pace and I could feel that I was at the brink of an explosive orgasm. Sebastian abruptly pulled out of my mouth and slapped me.

"I told you to cum," he growled before wrapping his hand around my throat and squeezing. He didn't need to tell me a third time. I felt myself clench around Ominis' fingers as he continued his movements. I tried to yell out, but no noise escaped me due to Sebastian's grip on my throat. The next thing I knew, I was on the floor, disoriented.

"Are you okay," Ominis asked.

"Was that too much," Sebastian asked at the same time.

"What," was all I could get out initially.

"You passed out for a second," Sebastian told me.

"Oh. I thought I just came too hard," I laughed.

"She's fine," Ominis laughed. Sebastian looked relieved.

"Do you need a break," Sebastian asked me.

"No way," I quickly replied. I didn't want to stop.

"Good," he said, grinning, the devious look appearing in his eyes again. "Because I had an idea." He left the room for a moment while Ominis helped me stand up. I held onto him as I regained my balance. Sebastian came back a second later with something in his hands.