seventeen.

CW: Blacking out/loss of control/losing time

Morgana finished my makeup and helped me decide what to wear. She chose a fitted black skirt and a billowy silk button down shirt. I put on a pair of heels to finish the outfit.

"You look beautiful," she told me, cupping my ass in her hands.

"Thank you madame." The name made her bite her lip and smile.

"Let's go. I've got a special place to show you." She took my hand and led me downstairs and outside to where a carriage was waiting to take us to this surprise location.

We sat in the box of the carriage in silence. Something about being with her alone in the dark was driving me mad. She was intoxicating. Feeling brave, I placed my hand on her thigh and started rubbing. I slowly moved upward, lightly stroking her skin until I reached her naked, soaking cunt.

"How much time do we have, madame," I asked.

"About ten minutes."

"Perfect." I went down to my knees on the floor and placed myself between her legs. After pushing her skirt up to her hips, I lowered my head and started licking her, searching for her clit. Once I found it, I swirled my tongue as lightly as I could, causing her to try and suppress a moan. I did this awhile longer before placing my lips around her and sucking. Her hands gripped my hair and she pressed my face harder into her pussy. I continued to suck and nibble and inserted a couple of fingers into her. She felt tight around me and I imagined what it must be like for Ominis to fuck her.

"Don't stop," she whispered frantically.

I sped up and curled my fingers as I thrusted, hitting her g-spot. She covered her mouth with her handle to muffle her cries. I continued to lick and thrust until I knew she'd had enough. I helped pull her skirt back down and then sat back next to her.

"You're a good little slut, aren't you," she asked, caressing my face.

"Yes, madame. I'm a good little slut," I agreed. Saying this made me wet, along with the fact that Morgana was pinching my nipples.

"We're going to have fun tonight." She squeezed hard and then released me as we came up to our destination.

The driver helped the two of us out of the carriage. Morgana grabbed my arm and pulled me close to her. From the looks of it, we were in a pretty shady part of town.

"Are we safe here," I asked.

"As long as we keep moving, yes. We're almost there. We'll be perfectly protected inside." We walked for about thirty more seconds until we reached an iron door. Morgana did a special knock and whispered a word before the door would open. As soon as she finished, the door unlocked loudly, causing me to jump. It swung open and she pulled me behind her inside the building.

"Good to see you again, Missus," a doorman greeted her. He gave me a nod before pulling two pieces of paper out of a folder and placing them in front of us. He then handed us each a quill. I looked over the paper and saw that it was a sort of contract. It basically said I wouldn't tell anyone about who I saw or what was done here. I signed it and the doorman 'poofed' it away. "Enjoy, ladies." A door opened behind us and let us through.

Inside was a medium sized pub that was filled with all sorts of fancy looking people. Musical instruments were charmed to play on a stage at the front of the room. Morgana held my hand and pulled me behind her through the crowd and to the bar.

"What is this place," I asked her.

"It just a place for rich people to enjoy themselves without worrying about others finding out. The contracts we signed are magically binding, so what happens here stays here."