thirty-eight.

I didn't have to wait too long for Ominis and Sebastian to recharge. Before I knew it, the two men were towering over me as I sat on the sofa, waiting for me to stand and go with them to the bedroom. Ominis held out his hand to help me up and I helped guide him out of the living room.

"On the bed," Sebastian ordered. I climbed onto it and waited for them to join me, but they didn't. "I want you to touch yourself."

I positioned myself on the bed before moving my hand down between my legs. I was a bit self conscious, but I pushed that aside and began running my finger up and down my slit, spreading my wetness. My finger slid over my clit and I gasped at the sensation.

As I touched myself with one hand, the other traveled to my breasts. I squeezed one of them before taking one of my nipples between my fingers and pinching. It wasn't as good as when Sebastian or Ominis did it, but it still felt wonderful.

I began to focus my energy on my clit, moving in small, quick circles over it. I was overly aware of Sebastian and Ominis standing at the foot of the bed watching and listening to me. Something about it turned me on even more, though, and I soon found myself going faster and faster. I moaned as I reached my peak, throwing my head back and crying out as I came.

"Someone needs to fuck me," I said as I came down from my orgasm. I didn't care who it was, but someone needed to fill me.

"Company first," Sebastian told Ominis, who quickly undressed and climbed into bed with me.

"Tell me what you want," Ominis said to me.

"I want you to ruin me," I replied. "Fuck me until I can't take it anymore."

"Do you deserve it?"

"Yes, Sir. I've been good."

"You have," he agreed before entering me. He began slowly and I could feel every inch of him moving in and out of me. I thrust my hips into him, trying to quicken his pace, but he was unrelenting. He moved at this slow speed until I was a writhing mess beneath him.

"Please," I begged, wanting him to go faster. He responded by barely speeding up. He was teasing me and I was getting hysterical. "Ominis," I cried, moving my hands to his waist and trying to make him move faster. He grabbed me by my wrists and pulled my hands off of him, pinning my arms above my head as he continued his slow, steady movements.

Despite his lack of speed, I began feeling the pressure building within me. I whimpered and moved beneath him, but he held me in place as he fucked me. Soon enough, I was cumming harder than I had all afternoon. Ominis continued his thrusts as I cried out and spasmed around him. I thought he would pull out when I finished, but he just kept going.

"Have you had enough," Ominis asked as he continued to move in and out of me.

"No, Sir," I replied as I writhed beneath him. As crazy as he was making me, I still wanted more.

"Good. Now roll over," he said as he pulled out of me completely and released my wrists. I flipped over and positioned myself on my hands and knees. Ominis entered me again and I moaned at the feeling of him filling me from behind. He gripped my hip with one hand and used the other to pull my hair, pulling my head back as far as it could go. Finally, he began to quicken his speed.

"What do you say to him," Sebastian asked, getting on the bed in front of me.

"Thank you, Sir," I cried out.

"For what," Sebastian prodded.

"Thank you for fucking me, Sir."

Ominis rewarded me by finally pounding into me. I closed my eyes in ecstasy as he pumped into me, only to be surprised by Sebastian shoving his dick in my mouth. I did my best to take him as Ominis reached max speed.

All of the anger I'd been feeling over the last week was put on the back burner as I let the two men use me. I felt nothing but pleasure and wanted nothing more than to return the favor to them. I was so close to cumming again when both men pulled out of me. I cried at the sudden lack of feeling.

"Turn around," Sebastian ordered. I listened and was soon taking Ominis into my mouth as Sebastian thrust into me from behind. He alternated between quick bursts and excruciatingly slow thrusts. I did my best to focus on keeping a steady pace with Ominis, but I eventually couldn't stand it.

"Please let me cum," I begged after pulling off of Ominis. "I can't take it anymore," I cried.

"What do you think," Ominis asked Sebastian. "Should we give her what she wants?"

"I don't know," he replied as he pulled out of me. I collapsed, feeling defeated. "I don't think she's begged enough."

"I think you're right," Ominis agreed. "Maybe if she got on her knees and pleaded."

I was desperate, so I immediately got on the floor and to my knees. I looked up at the two men and began begging.

"Please, Professor. Please, Sir. Let me cum. I'll do whatever you want. You can use me however you want, just let me finish."

"Are you sure you can take it? Once we start, there's no stopping until we say so, no matter how much you plead," Sebastian told me.

"I can take it," I assured him.

"Is that so," Ominis asked. "How can you be so sure?"

"Because I belong to you two. I'm yours to use however you want."

"You're our personal slut, aren't you," Sebastian said as more of a statement than a question.

"Yes, Professor. I'm your slut. I'll do whatever you want."

"Show us," he said, standing from the bed. Ominis stood, too, and the two positioned themselves in front of me. I immediately took both of them into my hands and began jerking them off. As I pumped them, I took Sebastian into my mouth and began to suck him off. He put his hands in my hair and controlled my speed, moving my head back and forth quickly. Before he could cum, he pulled out and I turned to Ominis to take him in. I let the two take turns face-fucking me as I continued to jack them both off.

"Stand up," Ominis told me. I released them and stood up. The next thing I knew, Ominis was restraining me by my arms from behind and lifting me off the floor.

Sebastian grabbed my legs and put them around his waist before entering me. He thrust into me fast and hard as Ominis held me. I threw my head back, resting it against Ominis' shoulder. He whispered filthy things into my ear as Sebastian fucked me, calling me names and telling me what he wanted to do with me. Hearing this and feeling Sebastian fucking me sent me spiraling. My vision blacked out and I was practically screaming as Sebastian fucked me through my orgasm.

My body went limp as I came down from my orgasm. Sebastian and Ominis practically tossed me around, switching places. Before I could regain my composure, Ominis was fucking me as Sebastian held me up for him. It was Sebastian's turn to whisper in my ear. He managed to say things that were even more vulgar than what Ominis had said, vividly describing the acts he wanted to do to me. I was soon yelling again as Ominis pounded me through yet another orgasm.

I don't know how, but neither Sebastian nor Ominis had managed to cum yet. I wasn't sure if they naturally had the most impressive stamina or if they'd taken something to last longer, but they took turns fucking me, tossing me around like a rag doll, for what felt like forever. The sun eventually set and they were still taking advantage of me.

"Please," I whimpered after orgasm number who knows what. "I can't," I whined, barely able to get the words out. Sebastian had me bent over the bed and was pounding into me as fast as he could. My legs felt like they had given out, but Sebastian was holding me at my hips, supporting me. We were all covered in sweat and I was exhausted. I didn't know how they were still going with such vigor.

"Tell me you love me," Sebastian grunted as he continued to thrust.

"I love you, Sebastian. I love you," I cried. He thrust a few more times before releasing his load into me. He eventually removed himself, but Ominis quickly replaced him. He used me roughly until he was able to reach his own peak. Once he'd finished, I was finally able to let myself drop to the floor. I felt satiated and thoroughly used.