forty.

Sebastian carried me to the bedroom and threw me on the bed. I laughed as I bounced on the mattress, my head spinning. He stood at the edge of the bed and pulled me to him by my ankles. I yelped in surprise at the sudden action. He then slid my panties down my legs. I reached behind my back and unclasped my bra before pulling it off so I was completely naked in front of him.

"You look so beautiful," Sebastian said to me. We hadn't been intimate since Ominis had visited. I grinned at him as he restrained my ankles in the straps we'd put under the mattress so they were easily accessible.

"You're beautiful," I replied, partially serious, partially wanting to continue mimicking him.

"You're an idiot," he laughed as he moved onto securing my wrists.

"I'm your idiot," I replied.

"I wouldn't have it any other way." He walked around to the other side of the bed and restrained my other wrist so I was completely at his mercy. He then went to our dresser and opened our top drawer where we'd put some of our accessories. We'd taken a few things from the Room of Requirement before leaving Hogwarts.

"What do you have there, Mister- "

"If you call me Mister Grumpy one more time, I swear you're going to regret it," he said threateningly.

"Mister Grumpy," I replied, feeling bratty. He narrowed his eyes at me and walked towards the bed with something in his hand.

"I warned you," he said, holding up a ball gag. "You're not allowed to speak anymore." He put the ball in my mouth and then made me lift my head so he could secure it behind me. I glared at him as he walked back to the drawer. "Here we go," he said to himself.

I stared at the ceiling as I waited for Sebastian to finish grabbing what he wanted to grab. I pulled at my restraints to see how much give I had and found that I had almost zero. I huffed, feeling impatient.

"I'll give you something to huff about," he said as he walked back over to me. He then placed clamps on both of my nipples and squeezed them tight, causing me to cry out. "That's what I thought," he laughed before flicking one of the clamps. I cried out again at the sensation.

Sebastian climbed onto the bed and held something behind his back so I couldn't see it. I looked at him curiously and he gave me a smirk. Slowly, he pulled his hand from behind his back to reveal what he'd been holding: the fake cock he'd once made me ride in our secret room. My eyes widened at him.

Without a word, Sebastian positioned the dick between my legs and inserted it into me. I was thankfully soaking already, otherwise it would have felt torturous. I moaned as he thrust it as far as it would go.

"Does that feel good," Sebastian asked me. I nodded at him. "Good. It'll have to suffice for now. Mister Grumpy is feeling like getting back to you for being a brat." He left the cock in me and rose from the bed. He game me a wicked smile and then left the room, leaving me there.

I expected him to come back after a couple of minutes, but I heard the front door close, signaling that he'd left the house. I whined and squirmed, only to feel the pressure of the dick inside of me. A moan slipped from me and I soon found myself moving the best I could in order to fuck the rubber member that was inside of me. No matter how hard I tried, though, I couldn't reach my climax.

The lantern in the room started to dim, showing that more time had passed since Sebastian had left me there. I was still feeling the effects of the wine, as I'd had three whole bottles, but I felt myself starting to sober up, which left me feeling more frustrated. When I heard the front door open and close again, I practically buzzed with excitement that Sebastian had returned.