three.

I woke up feeling rested for the first time in a long time. Sitting up in bed, I realized just how sore I was. It wasn't unwelcome, though. I could tolerate a lot if it meant getting fucked like that again.

I noticed a small plate with toast and jelly and a cup of hot tea sitting on my desk. A House Elf must have readied it for me. I smiled at how thoughtful it was. I walked over to the plate and quickly ate the toast. I didn't realize just how hungry I actually was until I was onto my second piece. When I'd finished, I added some sugar and honey to my tea and took it with me to the window.

I leaned against the windowsill and took in the view as I drank. I saw a pair of Hippogriffs flying above the black lake and was surprised they were this close to the school. They must feel comfortable coming closer when students aren't here.

After I'd finished my tea, I brushed my messy hair before getting in the shower. The warm water made my sore body relax for the most part and I felt like a new woman as I wrapped a towel around myself. I'd just exited my bathroom when there was a knock on my door.

"Who is it," I asked.

"Just me," I heard Sebastian say from the other side. I smiled to myself and went to open the door. He'd seen me completely exposed, he could surely see me in a towel.

"Good morning," I greeted as I let him into my room.

"Morning. I brought these for you," he said as he handed me a bouquet of wildflowers. "I spent the morning in the Forbidden Forest finding them," he confessed.

"They're wonderful. Thank you, Sebastian." I was truly touched. No one had ever given me flowers before. I didn't have a vase, but I did have a large beaker, so I quickly filled it with the water and put the flowers in it.

"I like what you did with your space," he complimented. "You've made it feel very homey."

"Thank you. I wanted it to feel like my own. A little retreat from the rest of the world."

"I've been here three years and mine still looks like I just moved in," he laughed. "You'll have to help me make it more comfortable."

"I'd love to." I was up for anything if it meant spending more time with Sebastian.

"Perfect," he beamed. It was nice to know he wanted to spend time with me, too. "Sorry for interrupting your getting ready," he said, motioning to my towel.

"Oh, yeah. That's okay. I was just about to choose something to wear."

"It's warm outside, so dress light," he advised. I looked him over and noticed he was wearing black pants and a black short-sleeved shirt.

"Good to know." I opened my armoire and looking through the clothes that were hanging. I had a lot of sweaters, but not a lot of short-sleeved items. I didn't like the scars on my arms to be exposed.

"That looks pretty," Sebastian said from behind me.

"Which one?" I stood out of the way and let him show me what he was talking about. He walked over and pulled out a blue sundress I'd forgotten I had. It was covered in tiny silver stars and fell just above my knees when I wore it. I couldn't remember why I'd bought it or when I'd even worn it last. It wasn't my usual style, but if Sebastian liked it, I didn't see why I couldn't try it on.

I took the dress from him and grabbed a pair of panties before heading to my bathroom to quickly get dressed. Looking in the mirror, the dress didn't look too bad. My scars were noticeable, but I knew I was just being self-conscious. I buried that down and quickly brushed my damp hair before rejoining Sebastian in my room.