one step closer to the goal! ...or not?

------------------------------------------

Story start!

After Meta Knight's heated battle with Bewear, the trio, Bandana Waddle Dee, Kirby, and Meta Knight, all head to the Pokémon school, where Ash and the other students are at, but.. something happens along the way that stops them in their tracks, i wonder what it is?

------------------------------------------

Meta Knight was telling the important stuff they figured out in this world, in place of Kirby, to Bandana Waddle Dee. He explained to him exactly what Pokémon are and what they do, he also told him about the Pokémon school too.

Bandana Waddle Dee: 'Wow this place is really interesting. I can't wait to see the Pokémon school!' Kirby was excited too to show Bandana Waddle Dee the place.

Meta Knight: "After that, I want to try and find this 'trigger' to get us out of here. Hopefully it won't take too long to find it." Bandana Waddle Dee nodded, agreeing to help too after meeting this 'Ash' and his friends.

Then all of the sudden, the disk somehow popped out of his cape's Pocket Dimension and fell on the ground, vibrating.

Meta Knight: "Hm..?"

The disk then forced a hologram to appear even though they didn't press a button to make it do so.

Izo: "Hello you two- Oh! Three! Hello there!"

Seems like Izo wasn't glitching anymore. Bandana Waddle Dee was shocked for a second before regaining his composure.

Bandana Waddle Dee: 'Hello?' He wrote after a minute.

Izo: "Bandana Waddle Dee, correct? I'm Izo. It is nice to meet you."

Bandana Waddle Dee greeted her back but didn't question how she knew his name. She smiled and continued to talk.

Izo: "Oh! And here Meta Knight, we saw that you needed a new masked, and Seraphina and Karin made one for you. Here you go! Hold out your hands!"

Meta Knight cautiously held out both of his hands, then all of a sudden, a mini portal opened over his hands and a fixed version of his mask popped out of the portal. He blinked, processing what had happened.

Meta Knight: "Thank you very much." He quickly replaced the masks, but the broken one he now held in his hands, suddenly disappeared. Izo just smiled.

Kirby: "Poyo!!" He said with sparkles in his eyes.

Izo: "Anyways, we may have a guess on what could possibly be the trigger."

Kirby: "poyo?? Po-po poyo!!" Kirby jumped up and down, trying to urge her to tell them.

Meta Knight: "Really? Please, continue."

Izo: "Well, it appears there has been sensed a lot of energy from someone, coming towards you guys. We don't exactly know what it is, but this energy might be related to the trigger."