a fight with skull team. who's gunna win??

------------------------------------------

Story start!

Mallow: "Now, this is our classroom!" Mallow showed the four a room with some desks and a little balcony with a beautiful view from where they were.

Ash, Pikachu, Kirby: "Woahh!!/Pikaa!/Poyo!" They looked around the room with amazement, while Meta Knight silently admitted he was impressed.

Ash Pikachu and Kirby ran up to the railing and looked at the scenery from the view.

Ash: "Wow!!! This is so nice!" Ash let out a relaxed sigh as he felt the cool breeze hit his face.

Kirby: "Poyooo~!" Kirby agreed. He could stand here all day.

Mallow: "And that's not all! There's also the field where you met Tauros, and there's the lake and... The campus is huge and we learn all sorts of amazing things!!" She explained as she went next to the three.

Professor Kukui: "Hi! A big Alola to you all!" A man wearing a white cap and green glasses walked into the room and greeted them.

Mallow: "Oh! Professor Kukui!"

Ash: "Professor?"

Mallow: "Yeah, he's our teacher!" She explained. "Professor, I'd like you to meet Ash."

Professor Kukui: "Principal Oak just filled me in. Hi Ash, Pikachu, Kirby and Meta Knight. The Pokémon School is a wonderful place. I hope you guys enjoy your visit here!"

Ash: "Thank you!"

Pikachu: "Pika!"

Everything was all chill and vibe till they heard a roar/growl (?) down below them at the entrance to the Pokémon School.

They looked down from the railing and saw what was happening.

Ash: "Who are they?"

------------------------------------------

What's happening down below

Team Skull Grunt (Blue)/TSGB: "Stopping our bikes the way you did was not the smartest of moves."  

TSGB(Black): "Yeah! Just like my bro said."

TSGB(Blue): "Team Skull doesn't like ANYONE getting in our way."

TSGP(Pink): "You've got that right!"

The three laughed.

Kiawe: "I don't ever remember blocking the road. The only people I can see getting in the way is you guys."