Hello, Good Evening, Goodbye. (2)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                  Continuing in 3... 2... 1...                                             

Natsu put his hands together, up on his mouth and a magic circle appeared and blew fire from his mouth. Kirby summoned a large fiery dragon, made out from his little hat's fire. The dragon from his fire charged straight at Bora. Some of the guys covered their faces while the others, including Bora, stared in shock as they saw what was happening.

BOOM! A huge explosion went off from the fire-'works' and it started to become very smokey. 

Lucy had also shield her face and coughed a bit, while Happy looked at the scene with amazement. Some of the smoke had slowly cleared away and had revealed lots of broken pieces of the ship and some people under the boards. While a certain guy with his purple fire carpet spell used it to avoid the attack and block it too.

"B-Bora! I've seen this guy before! That pink hair and scaly-looking scarf!" Natsu, Kirby and Meta Knight's figure were still in the smoke. Within it, it made their eyes glow and look pretty scary. "No doubt about it! He's the real..." "...Salamander!?" Lucy said in shock.

"Pay attention now! This is what real Fairy Tail wizards are like!" Natsu had put fire on his fists and looked like his was definitely ready to beat someone to death. Kirby decided not to interfere with this one, but deciding to beat up the lackeys who tried running away or thought they could still take them on.   Time to meet your end. |ω+)

Natsu ran extremely fast right after the flying Bora. "AHHH! R-RED SHOWER!" Purple projectiles shot right at Natsu but he dodge every single on of them. A red-orange magic circle appeared under Natsu and he jumped. He jumped all the way to Bora and punch him in his face, making Bora fall. Deserved.

Kirby went towards the guys who were trying to escape. He ran after them, jumped in the air and used his fireball spin.

He was able to not burn some of the guys too badly, but also knocked a few out.

Then a big guy attempted to sneak up on Kirby to try and K.O. him.

But he saw the big guy's shadow. He turned around and quickly put some fire on his hand and punched the guy. This resulted on the guy falling back pretty far, and some of his hair burning off!!

The other cocky guys who didn't run away, saw the strongest lackey among them get defeated. They saw Kirby as an immense threat and worried, contemplating why they are even here doing this stupid job... So they surrendered theirselves to Kirby, so they could at least live another day. Jail, but not death!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"They both eat fire and also punch with fire... Is this seriously magic..?!" Lucy had begun to become slightly worried seeing the sight. "Dragon lungs for breathing fire, dragon scales for dissolving fire, and dragon talons that are wrapped with fire... It's a super ancient spell that lets Natsu's body take on the qualities of a dragon."