epic new character addition

Edit: we have found the photo, check the clear up

_______

Somewhere on another 'nother planet, was a big prison like place.

It was actually the only thing on that whole planet. Inside the place was a ice cage. Anddd, inside of that ice cage was a girl, frozen inside of it. Until....

Crack, crack, crack... Smashh...!

"Finally!!! I've awakened!!! It has been way too long.. Ah, how has the universe been? No... How has Popstar been?" The brown haired girl laughed loudly. She got out of her little ice cage she was trapped in. Since it was extremely weakened, she broke it easily.

"Okay time to go check out good ol' Dreamland!" She ran out of the room, the house and jumped off the floating island. "Weeee!!! Ah, I feel so free!" The girl was flying in the air throughout her planet. She flew all the way to Popstar at top speed and landed right in the castle of Dreamland...(Just work with us here)

But uh,

she broke the fricking roof of the castle.

"AH!" She coughed as she tried getting all the dust away. She looked on the floor seeing the parts of the roof next to her. "Crap! Ugh, I don't wanna pay for damages... Hmm..." She swiped her hand left and, poof, the pieces of roof were gone. But, it wasn't like that she could repair a whole roof! I mean, she just got out of her cage. She doesn't have that much mana. "I will just pretend I didn't do tha-"

"ESCARGOON, WHAT WAS THAT?!" She paused and quickly hid behind a pillar 'Is that the king of this place?' She thought. "Uhhhh, I dunno sire-" "WELL GO FIND OUT! I don't want some random person BREAKING INTO MY CASTLE and STEALING from my vault!!!" "Yes... sire..."

"Ahhhh, Life's  been so peaceful without that dumb pink boy..... Yea.... Maybe too peaceful- NO! WHAT AM I SAYING?! THIS IS PARADISE!!!" He laughed, like a maniac. (Tiny pac-man ref)

She heard him walk closer and she jumped out, scaring the 3rd De outta him. "Hey! What have you done to Kirby?!" She demanded. "W-WHO ARE YOU?!" "That's not important right now. What is important is, what have you done to Kirby???" "N-None of your business! I demanded you get off me!!! ESCAR- MMPH!?!"

She covered the penguins beak and threatened him: "Try to yell for help and I'll throw you outta this castle for good, AND steal all your gold. No more ruling for you, you'll be just a poor little ol' villager." (author-sama to keep it not so bad bad evil) "MMMPPPH!!!!!" "Now answer my question!!" She let go of his beak to let him talk. "Oh, and don't try running away. I can catch you as fast as a person snaps their fingers." She lied just to scare him.

He anxiously stepped back a bit, which led the girl to get closer. "OK! OK! Kirby isn't here okay? I dunno what condition he is in, I swear! All that I did with him was beat him with a Demon Beast. That's-" "What kind of demon beast?!" She interrupted. "It ONLY teleported Kirby. That's what the monster does, besides teleport its own self too! I swear!!!" At this point, the dude was begging for his position to be spared.

"Well where is Kirby and this Monster now??" "I dunno! But the monster's over there next to the Demon Beast Transportation Machine/DBTM." She let go of him and ran to the machine, which she did soon see the monster next to it, apparently sleeping. She kicked it (not to hard) to wake him up. "Hey! Wake up!" The Demon Beast woke up confused and then spotted the girl. "Where'd ya teleport Kirby, huh??" She started to shake the monster violently. "Hey! Answer me!!!!" It just looked down at her trying to intimidate her, but failed. "You got 3 seconds to answer! 1........ 2-"