how did this happen?!

------------------------------------------

Story start!

It was dark... Very dark... 

Kirby and Meta Knight, who was looking around and had orange eyes that lit up the dark, endless, black void, were just... floating there, it was only seconds passing, but it felt like hours and hours for them. 

And anyway, yes you saw and read that right, no need to reread. 

Meta Knight was the one who called out and tried to save him from going in but just resulted in them both going in the endless void.

While Meta Knight was tryna be mature by being chill, but also thinking of a plan to get out, Kirby was slowly panicking. He was pretty worried. But like I said, someone, who was Meta Knight, was there with him so both of their insanity would go up just slightly slower. 

But what was gonna happen to the others now that they had been transported to an endless void? That demon beasts might have portal hands, but it might also pack a punch to the villagers and Kirby's friends! 

It had taken away their adorable(Kirby), and mysterious(Meta Knight), heroes. What was gonna happen now...? 

From Kirby's thoughts and onwards, ANOTHER portal had then appeared. 

This delighted Kirby immensely. 

Even it was a short stay in this horrible place, Kirby from now on and forever will pray/wish to never be here again. 

As Kirby had quickly swim-float-flied to the portal, Meta Knight had a huge suspicion of it.

Meta Knight: "Kirby, this portal seems off. I suggest not going in there. We don't know what could happen, Kirby." Kirby was in his own world, happy to go back, so he didn't hear properly what Meta Knight had said. 

But the words Kirby did hear from him he had thought, 'What if there is a chance we will go back to Dreamland if we go through?' Kirby was just to anxious for what would happen if they would be delayed any longer by the thoughts. 

Might as well risk it, right...? 

Meta Knight: "Wait, KIRBY-!" His eyes had turned white for a few seconds; Once again, it was to late as Kirby had went through.

Meta Knight: "...It might not even lead to Dreamland it might take him somewhere else. ...I need to help him. There might be threats waiting there where-ever the portal led him to." Meta Knight had also swim-float-flied to the portal and went in....

------------------------------------------