"Well I just wanted to wish you luck. A big match tomorrow. I had to beg Rhea to not come over here and attack you. I want you to lose fair and square, it makes the victory ten times better." He smiled and you sighed. "You're funny. If I cared enough I'd say something to offened you, but you're not worth my time. Plus the last time you said that you were gonna win, you lost to my husband, so clearly your predictions aren't worth shit." You smiled and walked past him. 

~~~~~~

Your phone was ringing and your heart fell into your ass as you saw it was your husband. You hesitantly picked up. "He-" He cutt you off. "Get your ass to this hotel right fucking now!" He hung up and you knew he was upset. You made your way to go find Jey, hoping he would give you a ride. You looked around for awhile but it looked like Jey,Cody, Sami and Kevin left. You walked outside, seeing that it was raining. You sighed as you prepared to call your driver but heard someone clear their throat.  You turned to see LA KNight. 

"Oh my- Why are you everywhere I go! Are you stalking me? Cause at this point you might as well just live with me!" You yelled and it made LA Knight laugh. "I bet you'd like that doll." He smirked and pressed the button on his car key. "Need a ride?" He asked and you laughed. "I'd rather walk." You said as LA Knight looked up at the sky. "Oh? Well you have a good night." You nodded your head as he walked to his car.

You started looking for you driver's number as LA Knight drove up next to you. "Oh come on! Get in, I'm not gonna let you stay out here in this weather." He sighed and you laughed again. "Go away!" You yelled and he got out of the car. But your driver pulled up and you waved LA Knight off and walked to the car. You got in and your driver looked concerned. "Everything alright? Mr.Anao'i called me and said to come get you." The driver said and you nodded."Everything is fine.." You said softly and you drove off to the hotel.

~~~~~~

You opened the door to the hotel room. You jumped because Reigns was sitting on the bed; angry and annoyed. You closed the door as you stepped inside. He stood up and walked over to you. "So, we just make career decisions for each other now? Without asking?" He asked and you sighed. "I wanted to tell you...but I knew you would be m-" He stopped you. "You wanted to? Y/n, what if it was for my title? Would you have made the decision for that match  without me as well?" He asked as he got closer.

"Reigns you know I wouldn't do that. But if we agreed to it we would be unsuspended, but if we didn't we'd be suspended till January!" You pleaded with him and it only seemed to make him angrier. "Y/n, that isn't the point! It is the principle of the fact! You didn't talk to me before making a huge decision! Why?" He yelled.

"I had to make the choice in that moment. I feel like if you found out I said no, you'd be mad as well. There was no way I could have won!" You yelled back and he took a deep breath. "You have a fucking phone! Call me! I would have answered!" He responded. "Oh really? You were mad at me when I said I had to go to the area, so I wasn't sure if you'd pick up! Usually you ignore me or go run off with some slut when you're mad!" You yelled and instantly regretted it.

His face dropped and he glared at you. "What?" He asked in a deep tone. "Joseph...I'm sorry...I'm just really stressed...please.." You begged and he walked over to you. His hand gripped your throat tigthly as you tried to back up. "Watch your mouth, I don't care how stressed or upset you are. You know your place." He whispered into your ear. You felt yourself grow wett between your legs.

He noticed you pressing your thighs together and he smirked. "I think I know what you need..." He groaned out as he pulled you closer to him. He rubbed your cheeks with his thumb before he kissed you. You instantly kissed him back, rubbing on his chest as he backed up towards the bed. You moaned into the kiss and he recahed down and grabbed your ass, smacking it as hard as he could. You jumped and laughed as you continued to kiss him. 

He fell back onto the bed and you climbed on top of him, straddling him as you grinded your hips into his. You leaned down and kissed him while running your hands through his hair and undoing his man bun. You gripped his hair and it made him laugh as he rubbed your ass with one hand and used the other to hold your hips. 

"Tell daddy what you want." He moaned out and it drove you wild. "I need you.." You whined out but he only smiled. "You need me to do what princess?" He asked as he started to slip his hands into your pants. He gently rubbed your clit through your panties and you whimpered. "Tell me eaxctly what you want and I will give it to you." He said while continuing to tease your cunt. 

"Fuck you...I want you to fuck me Joseph!" You yelled out and he smiled. He moved your panties to the side and his fingers slowly pushed into your cunt. He moved his fingers in and out of you as fast as he could and it made your legs weak. You fell onto him and he laughed. "Let me take care of this pussy for you baby...lay on your back for daddy.." He whispered

...

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH