The Running Couple

In the evening -

Y/N went to home without Taehyung because he has meeting with Bighit staff. Y/N took bath and started helping to Ajuma. She was literally smiling because of today's incident.

Ajuma(seeing Y/N) - Y/N..Did something good happen today...??

Y/N(startled) - Amm....no..no..aunty..

Ajuma(teasing her) - but I can see smile on your face...you look cute my child when you smile...

Y/N(looking down with little smile) - Ohh... aunty...

Ajuma(trying to find out) - Is it...about.. Taehyung...???

Y/N(shocked and looked at her) - hhh..no..no... It's not about him...

Ajuma(pulling her leg) - You can't fool this old lady my child...I know...you both look good together.

Y/N(have fake smile) - Amm..thank u Aunty...

Y/N POV - Aunty... it's not what you think. We don't have feeling for each other. It's just a fake marriage but I happy too that I got a friend like him.

After some time Taehyung came to home. He knocked the door while scrolling his mobile but his face become happy to see Y/N near the door. Her face released his tiredness in a second.

Taehyung - Hiii...were you waiting for me ...??(start his flirting)

Y/N(nodding her head while smiling) - Tae.. Don't start again..come in..

Taehyung(putting mobile in his pocket) - What..(blushed face)..come on..welcome me..properly..your husband has got so tired... you should give me something like...(teasing)

Y/N(taking her step back while he was coming in) - Like...

Taehyung(looking down while touching her breslet by his long fingers) - Like ...tight hug...

Y/N(gulped then moving back but Taehyung hold her wrist tightly) - Ahhh...what are you...doing...??

Taehyung(teasing her and made his grip tighter) - Atleast a...kiss..on my.....(touching his lips and giggled)

Y/N(looking down and closed her eyes tightly. Her face got red) - hhhh..I will..will...never talk to you...leave my hand...Ta..Tae..aunty can see us..

Taehyung(closed the door by his leg and using another hand to locked the door while seeing her blushed face) - Let her see then...babygirl..(deep voice)

With saying that Taehyung pulled her close to him. He was devouring her juicy lips by his eyes. He was playfully coming to her lips just to tease her but Y/N got so nervous that she kicked his legs hard.Taehyung  immediately left her hand and screamed loudly while jumping on his one leg like cangaroo. Y/N said sorry to him continuously. Hearing his noise Ajuma came to them.

Ajuma(worries) - Sir..sir..what happened...are you okk..why are you jumping like...??

Taehyung(still jumping) - Ahhhh.. ahhh..aunty..

Y/N(completed her sentence) - Like.. Cangaroo...

Taehyung(bombastic side eyes and stopped jumping) - I am tiger...(again jumping)

Y/N(dramatically coughed) - Baby Tiger..(looked scared)

Because unfortunately Taehyung listened her clearly. He gave his bag and mobile to Ajuma and said.

Taehyung(cracking his fingers and neck) - Aunty.... don't come between us...Y/N...run...I am counting to three now..

Y/N(crying face) - Aunty...save me..please...

Taehyung(laughing) - One..Two..

Y/N(going to run) - Aunty..stop..him

Taehyung(gave deadly look) - THREE..

Y/N screamed loudly and started running fast meanwhile Taehyung was behind her. He was chasing her like a tiger who play with it's prey first then hunt. They came to living area where Taehyung threw pillow at her but it didn't hit her not even touched her. In defense when Y/N threw the pillow back to him it hit his head. Y/N started laughing like mad meanwhile Taehyung was shocked and made Tae Tae mic face.

Taehyung(made sad face) - You hit me...(rubbing his head)

Y/N(controlling her laugh) - Ohh..God.
Tae..I am sorry..I didn't mean it...(coming to him)

Taehyung(looking down and then get self realisation)  - YOU HIT ME....YOU HIT ME....Y/N...I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU....AAÀAAA...(the baby tiger got angry and roared finally😂)

Taehyung again started chasing her between the couch. He jumped off  the couch and about to grab her but
Y/N ran fast and went to kitchen area. Taehyung became fast now he knew that she couldn't able to save herself because kitchen is small and she is getting tired and finally he blocked her way.

Taehyung (biting his lips and coming to her) - Ohh...Y/N..you got trapped now...how will you escape from me..??

Y/N(breathing fast. She was moving back ) - Tae...I am sorry...please sorry..

Taehyung(ruffled his hair) - I am a baby tiger..??(coming to her)

Y/N(tricked him she started to talk him nicely) - No...no..I am..just kidding.. you are not a baby tiger..you are really dangerous tiger...

Taehyung(making proud face) - And..

Y/N(thinking hard) - Ammm...really handsome tiger..

Taehyung(looked down and bit his lips while moving forward to her) - But baby you injured this tiger..now..
and you know injured tiger becomes too much dangerous.

Y/N back hit the refrigerator. Saying that Taehyung banged his both hand on the refrigerator door. He trapped her between his arms and looking into her eyes.

Taehyung(flirting) - but I wanna give my prey a chance...I can let you go if you kiss on my cheek??

Y/N(acting like she agreed) - Really... promise...but I am feeling..sh..shy
.....will you please...close..your eyes..Tae..please..(sweet eyes)

Taehyung(he felt she is seriously going to kiss him. He was feeling butterfly in his stomach. He was expecting that finally he is getting
her touch. Taehyung said in his deep whispering voice) - Y/N...YOU CAN KISS ME ANYWHERE... DON'T BE SHY.(closed his eyes)

#Y/N it's better to kiss him and don't try to trick him otherwise this your cangaroo AKO tiger husband will hunt you#😂

See in next 😉🥰❤️