She Is Married But Single

Next day

BTS members has photoshoot today. All makeup artists are doing make up of these boys..There theme was refreshing and cool at the same time. All the members were in the same room getting their make up done and cracking joke at the same time. Y/N and other makeup artist were trying to control their laugh but who can escape from World Wide Handsome Jin's laughing technique.

Suga - When will you act like a grown up man Jin hyung...??( Done with his joke)

Jin - Sorry Meow...but my world wide image will get ruined...you know.(trying to act like a serious tone).. hey beautiful...how do I look today..??(ask gently to his makeup artist)

His makeup artist(getting shy to say) - How..I say..Jin...

RM(looking down to hide his embarassment) - I thought Jin hyung will guide this crazy maknae line. I was expecting high.. but now we have to save our maknae from this evil fake maknae... otherwise he will spoil them..(put his hand on his head)

Jhope - Hahahahaha...RM mental breakdown (electric laughing)

Suga(said in calm voice) - You missed something to include RM...

RM - What....(surprised expression)

Suga - Crackhead..

Jimin & Taehyung - Hehehehe...(clapping their hands)

Jimin(teasing Jin) - Just say honestly Noona...that he is looking ugly..like always.

Jin - You dwarf...I will reduce your size after I done my make up...carry on.. tell me how I look today..angel??
(Laughing)

His make artist - You are looking so handsome Jin..like a flower.

Jhope - Wow....that was so nice...(admired her)

Jin(ears get red) - Don't say more Noona...my ears turns into red...

Taehyung(glancing at Y/N who was doing Jungkook makeup and giggles with the same time) - When you get shy...

Jimin(requesting tone) - Hyung...I was kidding....spare me please

Jimin - Jin hyung...you should learn from Jungkook...how calmly he is letting Y/N to do his makeup.

Jhope - Noona..(asking to Jin makeup artist) I know Jin hyung is creating difficulty for you... your hands are trembling because hearing his joke...you are not being able to control your laughing..(giggled)

Suga - What a trouble maker..(deep sighed)

RM - Hyung we have to endure this for forever (while typing in his mobile)

Jimin - Hey Jk...how you doing..???(teasing him)

Jk(international playboy) - Absolutely awesome...ohh....what Y/N...okk okk..(he closed his eyes)

Y/N(getting concerned) - You fine Jungkook..??? Your eyes..does it hurt your eyes..??

Jk(with gentle voice) - No ....Y/N..it doesn't hurt.. don't worry..so how's your married life..???(said in low voice)

Y/N(got surprised to hear it) - Amm.. it's..I mean...(hesitated to say)

Jk(bing worried) - Sorry I shouldn't ask something like that..you are not comfortable with me...I am not your friend..

Y/N(tried to explain) - No... it's not like that...I am comfortable...what should I say about this marriage... it's completely crazy for me...(slightly smiled)

Jk(bit his lips) - Crazy....like how..???(being curious)

Y/N(calm voice) - I was worried about this marriage.. because of the past.. but I am glad that my life hasn't changed a bit..but became exciting..(little laughed)

Jk(shaking his leg) - And what about Taehyung..???..I mean how you guys dealing with each other..?? (looked in her eyes)

Y/N(slightly smiled then looked down and doing again her work) - Taehyung he is completely a gentle person...a little bit naughty...no I think he is too much naughty....but he treats me well....he has every quality that what a girl want to see in her husband..

Jk(getting furious) - Ohhh...wow...then what about you..?? I mean..you know you guys are not real hasband and wife... right..???

Y/N(nodded her head) - Hmmm..yes..
We are not..

Jk(more into this topic) - Cool...yes.. it's just a fake marriage...and you guys are free to each other....

Y/N(agreed with him) - ofcourse.... like me he is too..I don't have right on him... he can do anything because we are not real..

Jk(crassing his hair) - Then you could date any guy eventhough be in this marriage....

Y/N(stopped) - Amm....I..I..(thinking something)

Jk(got serious) - What... don't tell me you can't.... Taehyung is not your real husband.. Remember..??

Y/N(hesitated) - Yup..you are right.. actually I haven't thought about it...

Jk - Y/N... according to this contract marriage you guys could do anything that include everything....like to go out with someone, date someone, love someone or more then else....

Y/N(chuckled) - Taehyung is free like before he can to do anything...

Jk - What about you... don't you date someone who you are in love or.....that person wanna get married with you.. after this your marriage ??? Taehyung would not interfere Y/N...

Y/N(embarassed) - Amm...I..I will..in that case if I found someone....and yes... Taehyung has already told me that he will let me do everything and treat me as his friend...

Jk(shyly smiled) - Then...have you found someone...??

Y/N(got blushed) - Not yet..(shaked her head)..amm...okk open your eyes...show me..(checking his eyes)

Jk(looking into her eyes) - May be...he is infront of you and you..DONT RECOGNISE HIM..

Y/N(looking into his eyes. Mesmerized to see his charm and found something strange and different spark in his eyes) - I... don't know...

Jk(blinked his eyes) - You will know soon..

Jimin teasing to Taehyung - Y/N is pretty good Taehyung....look at Jungkook....Oh...shit..he is hitting on
Y/N..(whispered in his ear and laughed)

Taehyung(slightly smiled) - Shut up Jiminshi....They are just talking...

Jimin(made it mor interesting) - And what it she is getting attracted to him..?? (Evil smiled)

Taehyung(being done) - Then it's her choice...I mean ..yes....why do I care...I am her friend. We won't get into each other life. (glancing at her)

Jimin(smirked) - Then I will impress her soon and take her to a very romantic place.

Taehyung(little frustrated voice) - I wish you will...and I will take my girlfriends to enjoy all night.

#Taehyung really you will be able to see her with any guy#After her coming into your life will you see your girlfriend like you always do??# ofcourse you will because her present doesn't affect your life....right#

See in next 😉🥰❤️