The Hidden Truth

Y/N reached her room and closed the door in hurry. She leaned her back to the door and cried loudly. She was still shocked that it was Taehyung the person who talked her always nice and gentle way has given her so much pain. His words were still roaming in her mind. He marked her body with his bite and  bruises.

She went near the mirror. It was directly reflected her painful past. Her wrist had his mark, her neck had his mark and her lips was also claimed by  him only him. When she looked herself she tried to remove that mark on her lips. She rubbed her it so harshly. It got a bit swollen. She had pain on her lips. She gasped to endure the pain while rubbing it. She tried to rub his bit and bruises mark on her neck but it was not leaving her body.

Y/N went directly to her bathroom and turned the shower on then stood under it. Water was trying to reduce her pain but unfortunately it can't be erased from her.  Tears were  Continuously falling down from her eyes. She was sobbing hard. After taking shower she didn't have her apitite then went to her bed.  She started crying.

Y/N - Why....?? why....sir.??? What I did to you..?? I respected you..I trusted you....but you gave me .....I ..hate..you.

On bed she was remembering how Taehyung was mercifully doing it with her. He didn't care about her feeling. She was scared now. She can't go there ever. She was scared that Taehyung can come to her room at night to do it with her. After so struggle she drifted into sleep while crying.

But here Taehyung got his consciousness. He had sharp pain in his head. He didn't remember anything what happened before a while. He got up and rubbing his head. He saw something strange. Things around him was untidy. He looked himself on mirror. He saw nail marks on his neck side & lipstick mark, his shirt was unbuttoned. He had lipstick marks on on side of his lips and neck side. He was shocked that what happened with him. After some time he realised that he was with someone in this room and they did something but who was that girl?? He wanted to know.

Taehyung fixed himself and went to the security camera room. He checked the footage and he found that it was..

Taehyung - Y/N...you....????(he was surprised)

Taehyung POV - You Y/N....but why..??? You are not that kind of girl who can give herself so easily...I know you... but this footage is real that means me and Y/N intimated..no...Y/N..you have to answer it..you can't go without telling me that how it happened??

He asked the staff about Y/N. They told him that she was feeling sick and looked like she cried a lot. Taehyung got suspecius.Taehyung informed his manager and all members. After a huge investigation for some days they found out that it was his Ex manager Siyo. She put viagra in his drink so that he couldn't control his hormones and do something with her. She wanted to had some photos with Taehyung pretending that he tried to rape her so she could blackmail him but unfortunately Y/N was there in that room at that night and she had to endure his wildness. Siyo had taken Taehyung and Y/N picture.

When BTS and company confronted her. She blackmailed them that she could spread Taehyung and Y/N photos to ruin his image. Company didn't want to take any action which ruin BTS image.

So that found out a solution that Taehyung has to marriage with Y/N. In future if siyo blackmails him then they can clarify that Y/N is Taehyung's wife and siyo had invade their privacy.

Taehyung was not ready because he can't marry a girl who he doesn't have feeling. He had guilt and wanted to apologize to her but to marry her was a big decision but the company told him that they it would be only contract marriage for one year. In between they would find out the solution.

After many denial Taehyung agreed with this contract marriage with Y/N. Y/N didn't come back after that night. She was working somewhere else. She was still suffering from her bad experience with Taehyung. Wherever she goes she finds Taehyung picture and videos which reminds her his dark side.

One day she was taking rest because she had fever. Someone knocked her door. She thought it could be her roommate so she opened the door directly. It was BTS manager and his some staff. She startled found them at her door.

Y/N - Sir..si..you..( she couldn't speak properly)

The Manager was so gentle. He patted her back and hugged her. He knew that she has gone through a lot. Y/N hugged him tightly and cried.

After some time the Manager explained her why Taehyung misbehaved her and requested her
to have contract marriage with him. They tried to convince her but she refused their offer because she doesn't want to see him.

When company came back without her concent then Taehyung decided that he will meet her to convince this marriage and other members will also go with him. They knew that she can be scared to see him but they wanna treat her in gentle way.

Some days passed. One day Y/N was doing her work. She heard the door bell. She unlocked the door and opened it. She saw that eyes with black mask, his dark aura, dep voice, his harsh touch how can she forget it. That night incident was running in her mind.

Y/N - You... can't..can't.. do (she was terribly shaking in fear.)

Tae - Y/N...(deep husky voice)

See in next 🙈😛🤫