Elevator Romance

Next Day -

Taehyung was practicing his solo dance performance meanwhile other members were watching him. Taehyung was sometime lost in his dance. He thinks about his way which is leading to Y/N....Y/N who is just the way she is just like he met him before. But what about him....Kim Taehyung.. is he the same like before ??... or something has changed in him. He smirks thinking about his all incident with Y/N but sometimes reality hits his mind that he and Y/N are just friend and nothing could change between them.

Taehyung(doing his flawless steps) POV - Damn...how can be you became so soft to her Tae...she is just like other girls..look around yourselves...see...all girls are cute like her...some are more attractive and hot..than her...but why I am behaving so strange..(cursing himself)...why still my eyes is looking for her...does she knows the magic... cause...I found lost control of myself.. whenever I see her...I don't fu*king care..I do something like which make me close to her....and this stupid heart...are you crazy man..why are you get excited..and jumping like rabbit...Y/N....where are you...????

After his performance Taehyung has some talk with his members and started to roaming around but he actually want to find Y/N. It's been a while he hasn't seen her. The rapper lines started doing their solo performance.

Jimin(playing with his hair) - Hey... where is my cutie..??

Jungkook(touching his nose) - I don't know...Tae ...have you???

Taehyung - No..actually...may be..she is somewhere else..busy with other staff...(fixing his hudie)

Jimin(got up) - I am going to find her..(winked at Taehyung)

Taehyung(nodding his head) - As you wish...go..and find her..I am leaving for having fresh air.

Jungkook(playing game in his mobile) - I am too....I am getting bored.. Jiminshi..let's find out Y/N..

Taehyung took his mobile and taxted her but he didn't get any response. He was furious. He took an elevator and went to different floor pretending like he is just having his time but reality is different. It took some time but Taehyung didn't get her.

Taehyung(In elevator) - Where are you Y/N..?? Can't you check your mobile...??

Taehyung's elevator stopped at a floor the door opened. He was about to get out but thinking that Y/N must not be here. He started closing the door but suddenly he heard someone called
Y/N's name. He saw Y/N with some group of staff. She was smiling simultaneously talking with them. Taehyung looked down shyly smiled seeing Y/N and others coming to his elevator. When they saw Taehyung they got shocked. The strarled and bowed him quickly. Taehyung slightly smiled and bowed too.

Taehyung - Hello..(looking down with cute face) ....come on..get in..(holding the button)

They went hesitated first but Taehyung insisted telling them.

One staff - No No..(with uttering voice)..we will use another..(being humble)

Taehyung(deep cold voice with messy hairs on his forehead) - Which floor you all will go..??

Another staff - Sir..we..will go 9th floor... don't be bothered..we will...

Taehyung (sparking eyes) - No.. please..I am going there too..I insist....(his chresma attracting male and female staff too)

They got blushed and entered in the elevator. Taehyung stepped back making space to them. Nobody stood beside of Taehyung. They were standing in front of Taehyung holding their breaths. They giggled and whispered that Taehyung is just behind them.

It's called fortune or what..Y/N stood just infront of Taehyung which Taehyung actually wanted. He allowed 2-3 more staff to came in so
Y/N took her step back more close to Taehyung.

Taehyung was not in mood to miss his chance. He checked her out from up to down and then rolled his tongue. He looked around then running his finger on her back. Y/N filled his sharp fingers on her back she started to move forward but Taehyung step on her sandals from behind. She peeped at him and found his evil smile. She nervously smiled to her friends and slowly took her hand back to stop his fingers.

Taehyung pressed his lips seeing her her fingers. He didn't stop and still running his finger which literally tickling her. Y/N tried to catch his finger aggressively.

Taehyung POV(raised his eyebrow) - Ohhh...so you wanna play hard..wild cat..see...what you get....

Taehyung rolled his eyes and grabbed her wrist. Y/N eyes got widened. She tried to remove her hand but in result Taehyung twisted her hand. In the whole elevator others were murmuring having time with Tae but actually their Tae is really having time with his Wife. He looked down then suddenly twisted her wrist roughly and looking around the staff making normal angelic smily face.

Y/N felt sharp pain. She wanted to scream but she can't do anything. She tightly closed her eyes and bit her juicy lips.

Taehyung wanted to punish her more. So he texted Y/N.

Butterfly -
Feeling good....???😏

Y/N checked the message where she found his previous message and present message too.

Baby tiger -
Leave me..it hurts..😡

Taehyung saw her message and devilishly smiled popped up on his face.

Butterfly -
How about this...??😼

Taehyung grabbed her wrist more tightly and twisted it more. Y/N hold her friend shirt to endure the pain.

Her friend(lower voice) - Whatt....??

Y/N(hiding her pain) - Nothing..(nodded her head)

Taehyung found it cute and attractive at the same time. He still hold her wrist while texting her.

Butterfly -
Wow..You are so supportive wifey.... let's continue endure it more...

Y/N got angry seeing his message.

Baby tiger -
I wish I could say the same... leave me Tae.. it's hurting...

Butterfly -
Don't lie...I know you like this...😒

Baby tiger -
How can you say that I like this pain...😡

Butterfly -
Because of it's me... yours..one and only..by the way don't do this again..
👿

Baby tiger -
Again what...??

Butterfly -
Holding other man's shirts in front of me or...

Baby tiger -
Or what..👻

Taehyung seen her text and his expression got changed seeing Y/N smiling to her friend. She deliberately teasing him more. Taehyung understood her plan. He took deep breaths and exhaled his cold breath to her hairs which made her to realise her mistake. Taehyung started entangled his palms with her and claimed in fully like she is his only.
Y/N could felt his strong grip. She gulped and got nervous moving her head to see him. Taehyung looked that guy then looked other side.

Taehyung POV - Y/N... don't play with fire..I am.. so.. competitive...when it comes to.....(looking to Y/N & smirked)

#Y/N why are you teasing him#You don't have idea that Taehyung is becoming different after you coming in his life#Now be ready for his next step 🙈#

See in next 🙈😛🥰

#LetMeInsideYou #Taehyung ff#On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara